Well, that’s life.
我能说什么
What can I tell you?
我该害怕吗
Should I be afraid?
像你这样的人不用害怕
Not a man like you.
你来了
You’re here.
可不是吗
You bet.
那你去哪里了
Well, where did you go?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道 我 我
I don’t… I don’t know, you know. I…
很模糊 混沌不清
It’s all kind of blurred up and hazy, but…
如果我说永远不会知道 会了解吗
Would you know what I mean if I said I don’t think I’ll ever figure it out?
但我回来了
But now I’m back.
就这样
That’s it?
我不知道还要说些什么
Well, I don’t know what else to say.
像是有盛大宴会
Looks like a hell of a party.
你这么认为
You think so?
你好美
You look beautiful.
你消失在街角的时候
When you disappeared around the corner,
我不确定是否还能再见到你
I wasn’t sure if I was ever gonna see you again.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, are you all right?
咖啡店
The coffee shop.

Yep.
我问你我有说错话吗
I asked you if I said something wrong
你说”没有”你当时吃了一惊
and you said “No,” it was so right it scared you.
然后你说
And then you said…
原谅我说这个
Forgive me for saying this,
但是我始终都记得
but it’s been with me ever since.
什么
What has?
你说你喜欢我
You said you liked me.

No.
你不喜欢
You didn’t?
我说…
I said…
我好喜欢你
I liked you so much.
我们互相不太了解
We know so little about each other.
但有的是时间
But we’ve got time.

Yeah.
我希望你…
I wish you…
曾见过我爸
could’ve known my father.
我也希望
Me too.
我也希望
Me too.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
顺其自然
It’ll come to us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!