Confess to the board every detail of your participation,
再提出辞呈
then submit your resignation.
对我有什么好处
What do I get?
你不用坐牢
You get not to go to jail.
你说的是空话
You’re talking through your hat.
你提出条件是因为你没有证据
You’re offering me a deal because you’ve got no proof.
证据 我们有很多证据
Proof? We’ve got plenty of proof.
他信口胡说
He’s talking through his lips.
德鲁 别搞错
Drew, make no mistake.
你如果想要碰运气
Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter,
你将看到一个最终的结果
you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality
不堪设想的后果
that is beyond your comprehension.
不是关个几天、几个月或几年
And you will not be counting the days or the months or the years,
而是千年无期的黑牢
but millenniums in a place with no doors.
好 你赢了
All right, you win.
我回去就召开董事会
Soon as I get back to the city, I’ll meet with the board.
你正在开董事会 德鲁
You’re meeting With the board right now, Drew.
辞职照准
Resignation accepted.
另外我提议重新任命威廉·帕里什
Moreover, I propose a motion to reconfirm William Parrish
担任帕里什传播董事长
as Chairman of the board of Parrish Communications,
同时否决邦特科合并案
as well as a rejection of the merger with Bontecou International.
请表决
How say you, board?
– 赞成 – 赞成
– Yes. – Yes.
– 赞成 – 赞成
– Yes. – Yes.
– 赞成- 赞成
– Yes. – Yes.
– 赞成 – 赞成
– Yes. – Yes.
表决通过
The motion is passed.
谢谢 太好了
Thank you. That’s great.
超乎我的诉求 只是想厘清事实
But it’s more than I bargained for. I just wanted to set the record straight.
事实已厘清
You have.
我们希望你回来 比尔
Sounds like these guys want you back, Bill.
也会致上歉意
We’ll get their apologies later.
现在 享受你的宴会 庆祝一番 我会处理好细节
Meanwhile, enjoy your party. Celebrate. I’ll attend to the nasty details.
布拉克先生 大家谢谢你
And Mr. Black, may we say thank you?
我的荣幸 这是国税局调查员的梦
My pleasure. This is an IRS agent’s dream.
我会因而升任单位主管
I’ll be promoted chief of section off this.
谁会相信呢
Who would have believed it?
你是国税局调查员
You an IRS agent?
死神与赋税
Death and taxes.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝威廉生日快乐
Happy birthday dear William
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
发表感言
Speech! Speech! Speech!
发表感言
Speech! Speech! Speech!
谢谢
Thank you.
我以为我今晚会溜走
I thought I was gonna sneak away tonight.

No!
好灿烂的夜晚
What a glorious night.
每张脸孔都是回忆
Every face I see is a memory.
也许未必是好的回忆
It may not be a perfectly perfect memory.
虽然我们有不同的想法
Sometimes we had our ups and downs.
但我们聚在一起
But we’re all together,
今晚你们为我庆祝
and you’re mine for a night.
我将破例
And I’m gonna break precedent
说出我的生日愿望
and tell you my one candle wish.
祝福大家和我一样幸运
That you would have a life as lucky as mine,
当有天早晨你醒来可以说
where you can wake up one morning and say,
“我此生无憾”
“I don’t want anything more.”
六十五年
Sixty-five years.
不是瞬间即逝吗
Don’t they go by in a blink?
很棒的晚上
What a night.
我非常开心
I’m having a hell of a time.
你说对了
You were right,
关于乔 他…
about Joe. He…
他要离开
He is going somewhere.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你放心了
You relieved?
是的 但是…
Yes, but…
但是什么
But what?
我要你知道我有多爱你
I want you to know how much I love you,
你让我的人生有个我无权奢望的意义
that you’ve given a meaning to my life that I had no right to expect,
任何人都不能夺走
that no one can ever take from me.
– 爸 – 不
– Dad… – No!
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我要你答应我一件事
And I want you to promise me something.
我不要你替我担心
I don’t want you to ever worry about me.
如果发生任何事 我都会很好
And if anything should happen, I’m gonna be okay.
没关系
And everything’s gonna be all right.
我了无遗憾
And I have no regrets.
你别为我遗憾
And I want you to feel the same way.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
所以没关系
That’s why it’s okay.
没有遗憾
No regrets?
没遗憾
No regrets.
这感觉很好 不是吗
That’s a good feeling, isn’t it?
是啊
Yeah.
大家都在告别
Everybody’s saying good-bye.
我还在这
I’m still here.
你要和我跳舞吗 苏珊
Would you like to dance with me, Susan?

Yeah.
不介意和像我这样的老顽固共舞
If you don’t mind dancing with an old fogey like me.
喔 爸
Oh, Dad,
你不老
you’re not old.
你永远不会老
You’ll never be old.
你要来点什么 先生
Can I get you anything, sir?
不用
No.
你有花生酱吗
Do you have any peanut butter?
恐怕没有 先生
I don’t think so, sir.
那谢谢了
Thank you anyway.
不客气
You’re welcome.
那是什么
What’s that?
烟火开始了
The fireworks are starting.
我们过去看吧
Let’s go down and watch.
一起来吗
Shall we?
你先去吧 宝贝
You go on ahead, honey.
我要先透透气
I’m just gonna catch my breath.
好吧
Okay.

Okay.
生日快乐 比尔
Happy birthday, Bill.
谢谢
Thank you.
你道别了吗
Did you say good-bye?
不尽然
Not exactly.
我想你自有定见
I guess you have your reasons.
是啊
Yes.
既然我们还有点时间
Now that we have a moment,
我要感激你对苏珊做的事
would you mind if I expressed my gratitude for what you did for Susan?
我从未听到苏珊提起别的男人像提起你一样
I’ve never heard her speak of any man as she spoke of you.
那是我一直期待她的
That’s what I always wanted for her.
但她现在怎么办
But what happens to her now?
我不担心 比尔
I wouldn’t worry about it, Bill.
这些事都有办法解决
These things have a way of working out.
也让我表达我的感激之意
Would you mind if I expressed my gratitude?
谢谢你
For you,
给我的美好时光
for the time you’ve given me,
还有你的为人
for the person you are.
别拍马屁了
Don’t blow smoke up my ass.
快拍坏了
You’ll ruin my autopsy.
很舍不得 不是吗
It’s hard to let go, isn’t it?
是的 很难 比尔
Yes, it is, Bill.
这就是人生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!