But you’re not.
你在某处
You’re somewhere else.
你不是乔
You’re someone else.
你想知道是谁吗
Don’t you want to ask who?
想 但是…
Yes, but…
但是
But?
乔 我很害怕
Joe, I’m afraid.
害怕知道真♥相♥
Afraid to find out?
不要怕
Don’t be.
我是谁不重要
It doesn’t matter what I am.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
你是…
You’re…
你是…
You’re…
你是乔
You’re Joe.
是的 我是乔
Yes, I’m Joe.
我答应你
And I promise you,
我会永远是你在咖啡店遇到的乔
you will always have what you found in the coffee shop.
跟我说你爱我
Tell me that you love me.
快跟我说你爱我
Tell me that you love me now.
我现在爱你
I love you now.
我会永远爱你
I’ll love you always.
苏珊
Susan.
什么
Yes?
谢谢你爱我
Thank you for loving me.
我们该准备启程了 比尔
We should think about getting started, Bill.
就只有我们
It’ll just be us.
谢谢
Thank you.
比尔
Bill?
进来
Come in.
他会来
I got him.
直升机两分钟就到了
The helicopter will be here in two minutes.
我们还有时间吗
How are we on time?
没问题
Okay.
带他进来
Get him in here.

May?
是 先生
Yes, sir?
我知道你很忙 但请你帮我拨电♥话♥给艾迪·斯隆
I know you’re busy, but I want you to put in a call to Eddie Sloane for me.
– 到他家吗 – 不 到办公室
– At home, sir? – No, he’s at the office.
比尔事情大了
This is damn big of Bill.
– 你还好吧 – 没事
– You all right? – Yeah.
这招很聪明
Also smart, you know?
他没别的选择 他知道你是可怕的对手
Well, he had no choice. He knows you’re a formidable adversary.
– 他这么说吗 – 是啊
– He said that? – Yeah, I mean,
你让他招架不住
you got him by the short hairs.
是啊 这糟老头
Yeah, the short and gray hairs.
我们都到齐了 比尔
We’re all here, Bill.
感激你 艾迪
I appreciate this, Eddie.
各位董事
Members of the board,
要耽误大家几分钟
this will just take a minute of your time.
身为公♥司♥的监管人
As custodians of the company,
接下来你们会听到的消息
you may receive information from what follows
希望有益于大家
that will be valuable to you or not.
– 无论如何 谢谢各位 – 我们洗耳恭听
– Either way, thanks. – We’re all ears.
谢谢
Thanks.
晚安 比尔
Good evening, Bill.
谢谢 昆斯
Thank you, Quince.
我非常感激你的…
I just wanted to say how appreciative I am of this…
盛意
grand gesture.
闭嘴坐下
Shut up and sit down.
你真是没用的人♥渣♥ 德鲁
You’re a useless sack of shit, Drew.
你和约翰·邦特科勾结
You played footsie with John Bontecou
这样你就可以分解我的公♥司♥
so you could dismember my company
来中饱私囊
to line your own pockets.
我不知道你怎么有这种想法 董事会同意…
I don’t know where you get that idea. The board agreed…
董事会不知道你是内奸
The board didn’t know you were a mole
你吃里扒外 打算赔上公♥司♥
who burrowed inside so you could bury us all.
这是布拉克的猜想吗 另一个瞒天大谎吗
Is this Mr. Black’s fantasy? Another one of his whoppers?
这混♥蛋♥阴魂不散你都不烦
Aren’t you sick of this asshole lurking around?
没人知道他是谁
Nobody knows who he is.
大家只知道一件事
But one thing everybody does know,
你一直听信他
he somehow got your ear
从那时起就一直在往里面倒毒药
and has been pouring poison into it ever since.
你才是毒药 德鲁
You’re the poison, Drew.
你在幕后操纵 获取了一个人的信任
You’ve operated behind the scenes to suborn the trust of a man
此人是栽培你的高雅正人君子
who has stamped you with his imprimatur of class, elegance and stature.
我有机会见识到各种各式的骗术
I’ve had the opportunity to be witness to every kind and degree of deception.
但比尔·帕里什遭受到的阴险诡计陷害
But Bill Parrish has been on the receiving end of machinations so Machiavellian
却是前所未见
that it has rarely been my experience to encounter.
可是
And yet,
他坚毅无私地不替自己辩解
he has combated them stoically and selflessly,
不揭露我的身分
without revealing my identity.
如果他违背承诺
Had he violated the vow of secrecy he took,
他的工作会容易得多
his task would have been far easier.
他可以反败为胜
He could have turned defeat into victory.
但他是如此正直不屈
But he is too honorable a man to have done that.
因为我 他失去工作
Because of me, he has lost his work,
公♥司♥、信誉
his company, his reputation.
现在 为补偿他的损失
So now, given these losses,
我要揭露这个秘密
I’m compelled to end the need for secrecy.
说出我的真实身分
The time has come to tell you who I am.
告诉我吧 我快吓死了
So tell me. Tell me. I’m peeing in my pants.
你会吓死
And you’re going to pee some more.
乔 不要说
Joe, don’t do this.
没关系 比尔是该让这人知所轻重了
It’s okay, Bill. It’s time we put this person in his place.
没必要 乔·德鲁会辞职
It’s not necessary, Joe. Drew’s gonna step aside.
我才不辞职
I’m not stepping anywhere.
你心很软
I appreciate your gentlemanliness.
但我们现在就要解决他
But what we need to do here is drive the dagger home.
– “解决” – 我叫你闭嘴
– “The dagger”? – I told you to shut up!
听好 德鲁
Prepare yourself, Drew.
我…
I…
乔 拜托
Joe. please.
比尔 请你让我来处理
Bill, kindly let me take it from here.
– 是… – 别说
– Am… – Don’t.
国税局调查员
An agent for the Internal Revenue Service.
比尔
Bill?
比尔
Bill.
– 比尔 – 对
– Bill. – Yeah.
对 他是
Yes, he’s…
他是国税局调查员
He’s an agent for the Internal Revenue Service.
是的,我们确信邦特科在过去的交易中
Yes, we were convinced that Bontecou, on past deals,
他组织的兼并收♥购♥不仅可疑而且复杂
has structured his mergers and acquisitions in suspicious and complicated ways
以逃避他应该缴纳的税款
so as to evade paying the taxes he is liable for.
国税局要求比尔协助暗中调查邦特科
The agency asked Bill for his cooperation in an undercover investigation of Bontecou.
我们要调查他
We wanted to go after him,
这次的合并案是绝佳机会
and this deal gave us that perfect opportunity.
我提供协助
And I offered to cooperate.
我们很感激
And we’re very grateful.
乔·布拉克调查员
Agent Joe Black here…
当然他不用真名
Of course, that’s not his real name,
发觉你介入 德鲁
smelled out your involvement, Drew.
他掌握到你两边获利的证据
He developed evidence you were working both sides of the fence.
很遗憾 那就是所谓利益冲突
Unfortunately, that is what is known as a conflict of interest.
内线交易
Undisclosed conflict of interest.
– 是犯法的 – 要被起诉的
– An offense. – An indictable offense.
会判刑
And a likely conviction.
一定会
Very likely.
我要找律师谈谈
I think I’d like to talk to my lawyer.
不需要律师 德鲁
No lawyers, Drew.
我们有个交换条件
We’re gonna offer you a deal.
向董事会坦承认错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!