Anyway,
– 你们有事要忙 – 不
– You guys have business. – No.
我跟德鲁还有事情没解决
However, I do have some unfinished business with Drew.
叫他搭直升机 叫他今晚出席
Get him on the helicopter. Get him out here tonight.
我想要当面告诉他我对他的感觉
I wanna tell this guy how I feel about him face-to-face.
这恐怕不容易 我估计…
That could be a tall order, B.P. I doubt if…
德鲁害怕与你面对面
Drew is anxious to see you face-to-face.
我会想办法
I’ll deliver the package.
好的
Okay.
你好吗
How are you doing?
你关心我♥干♥嘛
What the hell do you care?
只是问问 比尔
Just asking, Bill.
想知道吗 我告诉你
You wanna know? I’ll tell you.
你看着一个人将通往黑暗的死亡幽谷
You’re looking at a man who is not walking through the valley of the shadow of death.
他飞奔而去
He’s galloping into it.
同时 他一手创立的事业
At the same time, the business he built with his own hands and head
被几个土匪夺去
has been commandeered by a couple of cheap pirates.
喔 对了 我差点忘了
Oh, yes! I almost forgot.
我女儿跟死神坠入爱河
My daughter’s fallen in love with Death.
我也爱你的女儿
And I’m in love with your daughter.
再说一次
Say again?
我爱你女儿 我今晚要带她一起走
I’m in love with your daughter, and I’m taking her with me tonight.
什么
You what?
你听到了 比尔
I think you heard me, Bill.
你不能带苏珊走 你这是什么意思
You’re not taking Susan anywhere. What does that mean, anyway?
我以为我们有承诺在先
I thought we had a deal.
对不起
And I’m sorry.
苏珊是我女儿 她有美好的未来
Susan’s my daughter. She has a wonderful life ahead of her.
你要夺走这一切 然后跟我说抱歉
You’re gonna deprive her of it, and you’re telling me you’re sorry?
抱歉 我不接受
I’m sorry. Apology not accepted.
我不在意 比尔
I don’t care, Bill.
我爱她
I love her.
你真大胆
How perfect for you
因为你喜欢就可以带走
to take whatever you want because it pleases you.
这不是爱
That’s not love.
那什么才是
Then what is it?
没有目标的迷恋 顿时 你觉得自己坠入了爱河
Some aimless infatuation which, for the moment, you feel like indulging.
你忽略了重点
It’s missing everything that matters.
是什么
Which is what?
信赖 责任
Trust, responsibility,
承担你的选择和感受
taking the weight for your choices and feelings
与她共度余生
and spending the rest of your life living up to them,
最重要的
and above all,
不要伤害你爱的人
not hurting the object of your love.
这就是威廉·帕里什所谓的爱吗
So that’s love according to William Parrish?
你怎么想也不会懂的
Multiply it by infinity and take it to the depth of forever,
即使你花了数百万年 它仍是一个谜
and you will still have barely a glimpse of what I’m talking about.
这是我说的话
Those were my words.
现在是我的了
They’re mine now.
比尔
Bill,
苏珊想跟我一起来
Susan wants to come with me.
她爱我
She loves me.
她爱你
She loves you?
你是谁
Who is you?
你告诉她你的身分了吗
Did you tell her who you are?
没有
No.
她知道她要去哪里吗
Does she know when she’s going?
知道吗 苏珊爱的是
You see, Susan went for that poor son of a bitch
被你夺走躯体的年轻小浑球
whose body you took, and everything since has been aftermath.
你说你爱她 但你不知道什么是爱
You say you love her but you don’t know what love is.
她爱你 但是她不知道你是谁
She loves you but she doesn’t know who you are.
你承诺又反悔
You make a deal, you’re breaking it.
我觉得 乔
Bottom line is, Joe,
你在骗她的感情你自己知道
you’re swindling her soul, and you’re doing it with your eyes wide open.
我不喜欢你的说法
I don’t like what you’re saying.
我不管你喜不喜欢
I’m past caring what you like and don’t.
我不可能让你夺走我女儿
You’re stealing my daughter, and I’m not gonna let you.
不可能
You’re not let me?
不可能
No. I’m not gonna let you.
– 你在威胁我吗 – 没错 我是
– Are you threatening me? – Yeah, I certainly hope so.
没错
Yeah.
我从苏珊出生就一直爱她
I loved Susan from the moment she was born,
无时无刻地爱她到现在也是
and I love her now and every minute in between.
我希望有个男人能发掘她
And what I dream of is a man who will discover her,
她也会找到一个好男人相爱
and that she will discover a man who will love her,
真正值得她爱的 在正确的时间、地点
who is worthy of her, who is of this world, of this time,
她坚强又善良 这种信念包围着她
and has the grace, compassion and fortitude to walk beside her
这就是她一生的信念
as she makes her way through life.
够了
Enough!
我知道我要什么 我要的就是苏珊
What I know is what I want, and what I want is Susan.
我会得到她 她也会得到我
And I will have her, and she will have me.
这就是会发生的事
And that’s the way it’s going to be.
你阻止不了
And there’s nothing you can do.
你为什么来告诉我这些 乔
Why did you tell me all this, Joe?
你是万能的、最厉害的
You’re the big shot, the biggest shot of all.
你不需要来征求我的同意 但是你却来了
You don’t have to ask permission, but that’s what you’re doing.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为你正渐渐变成一个好人
Because you’ve somehow developed into a good guy,
你良心发现这是错的
and you know this is all wrong.
我不知道你会怎么做
I don’t know what you’re gonna do,
这怎么是爱
but how can this be love?
她不知道你是谁
She doesn’t know who you are.
你何不告诉她 试试看啊 看会怎么样
Why don’t you tell her, try it out, see what happens?
揭开你的秘密让她认识你
Reveal everything there is to know about yourself
让她来做决定
and let the chips fall where they may.
怎样
Okay?
讲了这么多 我…
I’ve given it my best shot. I…
我希望你能打消念头
I wish I could tell you to sleep on it.
– 对不起 失陪一下 – 当然
– I’m sorry. Would you excuse me? – Sure.
很高兴见到你
Okay, nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
有东西看起来好性感
There’s something so indescribably sexy
那是你在人群中的样子
about you standing in the middle of a crowd.
我可以跟你在这做♥爱♥
I could make love to you right here.
你要帮我算命 你看错地方了
You’re trying to tell me my future, you’re looking on the wrong side.
我有些事想要告诉你
There is something I do want to tell you.
但是你不能说
But you can’t?
你现在的迟疑 让我害怕
Just now when you hesitated, I got a chill.
记得那天早上在咖啡店
Remember that morning in the coffee shop?
你对我说
When you said,
照顾女人有什么错
“What’s wrong with taking care of a woman?
她也照顾你
She takes care of you.”
我这么说吗
Did I say that?
我说你现在很难找到这样的女人了
And I said you’d have a hard time finding a woman like that these days.
而你找到了一个 乔
Well, you found one, Joe.
咖啡店
The coffee shop.
就在那里
That was the place,
你就是那个人
and you were the guy.
你还说…
And you said that…
你不希望我当你的医生
That you didn’t want me to be your doctor
因为你不想让我检查
because you didn’t want me to examine you.
结果我还是检查了你
Why, I got to examine you, after all.
我可以跟你走
I could come with you.
你要我等吗
You want me to wait?
你会回来吧
You’ll come back?
我可以亲你吗
May I kiss you?
这好像是在说再见
That felt like good-bye.
怎么了 乔
What’s going on, Joe?
我感觉我们灵魂出窍了
I feel like we’re lifting off.
我还在这
I’m still here.
你不在