You love Allison, don’t you?
是啊 我是
Yes, I do.
你们怎么认识的
How did you meet?

Well,
我之前是个窝囊废
I was this world-class loser,
她是快乐的富家女
and she was this happy little rich girl,
不知怎么 她看上我了
and for some reason she took me in.
但是艾莉森爱你
But Allison loves you.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
她知道我所有的缺点 这没什么
Because she knows the worst thing about me, and it’s okay.
什么缺点
What is It?
不是一件小事 这很难解释 乔
No. It’s not one thing. It’s just an idea. Joe.
这是
It’s just…
这像是…
It’s like…
知道对方秘密
you know each other’s secrets,
你内心深处的秘密
your deepest, darkest secrets.
内心深处的秘密没错
Deepest, darkest secrets?
你会觉得很自♥由♥
Yeah, and then you’re free.
自♥由♥
Free?
很自♥由♥ 你可以轻松地 完全地去爱对方
You’re free! You’re free to love each other completely, totally.
毫无恐惧
Just no fear.
你知道对方所有的事一点也不介意
So there’s nothing you don’t know about each other, and it’s okay.
你喜欢我吗 乔
Do you like me, Joe?
噢 是的 昆斯
Oh, yes, Quince.
最喜欢的之一
You’re one of my favorites.
如果你知道是我害了比尔 你会对我说什么
What would you say if you knew it was me who brought down Bill Parrish?
我告诉德鲁和董事会 比尔要你做主
Oh, I told Drew and the board that Bill depended on you.
德鲁和邦特科暗中合作合并案 要分卖♥♥公♥司♥
Drew and Bontecou are gonna chop up the company, sell it off for parts.
邦特科是外敌 德鲁是内鬼
Bontecou was outside. Drew was Mr. Inside.
而我这蠢蛋竟然帮了他们
And I was the fool who made it all happen.
天哪
God.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
去找比尔·帕里什 跟他坦承
Go to Bill Parrish and tell him the truth.
他会原谅你的
He’ll forgive you.
你认为这样
You think so?
是的
Yes.
你觉得我该等到宴会后吗
You think I should wait till after the party?

No.

No.
四个放在这里然后鱼子酱在上面
Four down here and a sturgeon up there.
很好 就这样
This one is perfect. Absolutely.
我想该把这些
Okay, I think I want four here like that…
嗨 爸
Hi, Daddy.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
越看越喜欢
Well, it’s… It’s starting to grow on me.
我找到一个男中音会弹巴拉拉卡琴
I’ve got a baritone with a balalaika
来自俄♥国♥
coming from the Russian Tea Room.
我要他穿着哥萨克服
I’ve dressed him in a Cossack shirt,
唱尼尔森·艾迪的歌♥
and he’ll be singing Nelson Eddy songs.
你真令我惊奇
You really are amazing.
但是 为什么 艾莉森 为什么你要做这些
But why, oh, why, Allison, are you doing all this?
因为我爱你
I do it because I love you,
因为大家都爱你
because everybody loves you.
在天上的妈妈
Mommy, wherever she is,
苏珊、昆斯
Susan, Quince,
你的属下 任何你见过的人
all the people you work with, anyone who’s ever met you.
噢 爸爸
Oh, Daddy.
总之
After all,
你是个好父亲
you’ve been a wonderful father.
我之前待你不如…
I haven’t been the father to you that…
– 不如你对苏珊 – 我没这么说
– That you’ve been to Susan? – I wasn’t going to say that.
但这是你所想的
But that’s what you were thinking.
没关系
And that’s okay.
因为我知道你爱我
Because I know that you love me.
虽不如你爱她
I mean, it’s not like it is with her.
每次她一进房♥间
Whenever she walks into the room,
你眼睛就亮了
your eyes light up.
她总是得到你的微笑 但是我相反
She always gets a smile from you, as opposed to me.
我走进房♥间
When I walk in,
你的脸就像是在说
this look comes over your face, like,
“她要干嘛”
“What does she want now?”
但是你总是尽力满足我们
But you’ve never let either of us want for anything.
喔 天哪不只如此 不只如此
Oh, God. More than that, Daddy, more than that.
我感受到被爱 这是最重要的
I’ve felt loved, and that’s all that matters.
不要在意你比较喜欢谁
So, never mind favorites.
你可以选的
You’re allowed to have one.
重点是 你是我爸爸
The point is, you’ve been mine.
噢 艾莉森
Oh, Allison.
我真的觉得
I really feel
我已经得到我想要的生日礼物了
I’ve everything I could’ve ever wanted for my birthday.
噢 等等
Oh, wait a minute!
等等还有更多要来呢
There’s more to come.
都是你喜欢的
Lots of excess, like you love.
你知道吗这会是个…
You know, this is gonna be…
很棒的宴会
a wonderful party.
没错
Yes, it is.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
– 生日快乐 – 谢了
– Happy birthday! – Thanks.
– 谢谢 – 不客气
– Thanks. – You’re welcome.
– 晚安 – 谢谢
– Good evening. – Thank you.
– 哈啰 – 欢迎
– Hello. – Welcome.
嗨 苏珊
Hi, Susan.
嗨 西蒙 你好吗
Hi, Simone. How are you?
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, darling.
嗨 你好
Oh, hi, Gene. Hi.
我父亲说你可能要离开了
My father told me you might be leaving.
你父亲跟我
Your father and I…
我们缘分…
Our time together…
已尽
has come to an end.
我爱上一个男人
I’m in love with a man,
但我不知道他是谁
but I don’t know who he is,
他要去哪或何时
where he’s going or when.
可以跟你说何时
I can tell you the when part.
今晚
Tonight.
听了更难过
So it does get worse.
我比你更难过
No worse than it gets for me.
我爱上了一个女人
I’m in love with a woman who
我不想走
I don’t wanna leave.
我不想走
I don’t wanna leave.
那就不要走
Then don’t.
我们对彼此了解不多
There’s so little we know about each other.
我应该告诉你很多事
There’s so much I should tell you.
我会知道的 我会知道的
That’ll come. That’ll come.
会吗
Will it?
我想跟你在一起 乔
I wanna be with you, Joe.
我太大嘴巴
I opened my big mouth one too many times.
我扭曲了事实
Everything just got all twisted.
没关系 昆斯 我了解
It’s okay, Quince. I understand.
你总是很善良 我很感谢这点
You’ve always meant well, and I appreciate that.
人非圣贤 孰能无过
Sometimes things just turn out wrong.
请进
Yeah?
– 抱歉 – 不 不 乔 进来吧
– Excuse me. – No, no. Joe, come in.
我想跟你道谢
I wanna thank you.
可以吗 比尔
Is it okay, Bill?
当然
Sure.
乔知道全部的经过 我告诉他了
Joe knows the whole story. I told him.
我对你坦承是他的主意 我是说
And it was his idea that I come clean. I mean,
我想要坦白 但是…
I wanted to come clean, but…
是他给我勇气 你知道我的意思吗
he gave me a pair of balls, you know what I mean?
我知道
Yeah, I believe I do.
总之

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!