Excuse me, can I help you?
是的 我找帕里什医生
Yes. Dr. Parrish, please.
她6点才会过来
She comes on at 6:00.
乔在哪
Where’s Joe?
乔
Joe?
他不在
Joe’s not around.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你为什么要找他
Why are you looking for Joe?
爱
Love.
激♥情♥
Passion.
迷恋
Obsession.
你跟我说过要我等的那些东西
All those things you told me to wait for.
我等到了
They’ve arrived.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
为什么
Why?
他几乎跟你形影不离地出现
A man shows up, almost never leaves your side.
你很信任他
Well, you clearly trust him,
依赖他
depend on him.
还有什么你不满意的
So why aren’t those things good enough for me?
你不了解乔
You don’t know anything about Joe.
你在怕什么 爸
What are you afraid of, Dad?
怕我太爱他吗
That I’ll fall head over heels for Joe?
我是的 就像你跟妈一样
Well, I have. Just like you did with Mom.
这不就是你希望我得到的吗
Isn’t that what you’ve always wanted for me?
苏珊
Susan…
我不觉得乔会一直跟我们在一起
I don’t think Joe is gonna be with us long.
他要去哪
Where is he going?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不能说
I can’t say.
噢 拜托
Oh, come on.
他跟你一起工作
The guy’s working with you.
你清楚每个跟你一起工作的人的事情
You always know chapter and verse about everyone working with you.
这次不一样 我
In this case I can’t. I…
我只能跟你说你跟乔在一起…
I only will tell you that with Joe, you’re on…
非常 非常危险
very, very dangerous ground.
我爱他
I love him.
我不在乎你爱不爱他
I don’t care if you love him!
告诉你
I’m telling you!
乔不适合你
Joe’s no good for you.
当然不是 爸
Of course not, Daddy.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我也爱你
I love you too.
噩耗先生
Mr. Bad News.
你真准时
About time you show up.
不要不安
Don’t be feisty, sister.
我没有不安 先生
I’m not feisty, mister.
你为我而来
You come for me?
这是好消息
That’s good news.
不 我是来找医生的
No, I come to see the doctor.
医生
Doctor?
你会生什么病
What could be wrong with you?
没有
Nothing.
你来见医生小姐
You come to see doctor lady?
是的
Yeah, man.
我的女医生
My doctor lady?
也是我的
Mine too, you know.
你在恋爱吗
You’re in love?
她也爱你吗
You’re loved back?
她知道你的身分吗
She know your real self?
她知道她在想什么
She know how she feel.
天哪
Backside.
这是什么样的鬼交易
What the hell kind of business this is.
不关你的事
Don’t need you okaying.
跟学生一样谈恋爱
Schoolboy things in your head.
对你很不好
Badness for you.
对她很不好
Badness for her.
对我也不好
Badness for me,
躺在这里
lying here,
肿瘤一直长大
tumor big as a breadfruit,
侵蚀我的内脏
poisoning me inside,
我在等死
and waiting.
送花给你 却换来你一顿责备
Bring you flowers, and all I’s getting is aggravation.
我要的花
The only flowers I want to see
是在我安静的坟墓上的花
is the ones over my peaceful self resting in the dirt.
真搞不懂人
Can’t do no right by people.
来接你们走 你们想活着
Come to take you, you want to stay.
让你活着 你又想走
Leave you stay, you want to go.
拉提
Rahtid.
你不该在这里 先生
You’re not in your right place, mister.
我也不该
Me neither.
就这样
No more.
带我走 我们一起回去
Take me, and you come with me now.
但我在这里不寂寞
But I not lonely here.
有人希望我留下
Somebody want me here.
你很幸运
It nice it happen to you.
像是到了一个岛 渡了一个假
Like you come to the island and had a holiday.
太阳没晒得你红红的
Sun didn’t burn you red-red,
只是晒黑
just brown.
你睡觉时
You sleep,
蚊子没咬你
and no mosquito eat you.
但事实上
But the truth is,
该发生的 终究会发生
it bound to happen if you stay long enough.
带着美好的记忆回家去
So take that nice picture you got in your head home with you,
不要被愚弄了
but don’t be fooled.
我们在这里很孤单
We lonely here mostly too.
如果我们幸运
If we lucky,
也许…
maybe…
我们会带着美好的记忆离开
we got some nice pictures to take with us.
你有美好记忆了吗
You got enough nice pictures?
有的
Yes.
再见 大姐
Good-bye, sister.
干嘛
Yes?
我有种感觉
I have the feeling, all in all,
我这趟旅程…
what I made this voyage for…
已经达到目的
has served its purpose.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我是时候走了吗
It’s time to go?
我准备好了
I’m ready.
是吗
You are?
对
Yeah.
好的
Good.
明天
Tomorrow.
宴会之后
After the party.
– 海伦 什么事 – 您的电♥话♥ 先生
– Yes, Helen? – Telephone call, sir.
– 斯隆先生从纽约打来的 – 谢谢
– Mr. Sloane from New York. – Thank you.
失陪
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
红酒还是白酒
Red or white?
不用了 谢谢
No. No, thank you.
来吧 喝一杯
Come on, have a drink.
你看起来跟我一样需要来一杯
You look like you need one as bad as me.
是吗
I do?
昆斯
Quince?
我觉得有些困惑
I find myself a little confused.
困惑
Confused, huh?
是的
Yes.
– 为了什么 – 爱情
– About what? – Love.
爱情
Love.
噢 我也有自己的烦恼
Oh, man. I got problems of my own.
你爱艾莉森 是吧