Okay.
谢谢你 布拉克先生
Thank you, Mr. Black.
还没真的结束
It’s not over till it’s over.
好了 艾迪这是他们的决定
Please, Eddie, no “fat lady sings” stuff.
这一切还不确定
I still sense some doubt in this group.
我们可以扳回来的
We could turn it around.
– 你要回别♥墅♥了吗 – 是
– You’ll be up in the country? – Yeah.
庆祝我强制退休的生日
The big celebration of my mandatory retirement birthday.
你也是荣誉嘉宾 艾迪
You’re an honored guest, Eddie.
我不会放弃
I’m gonna stick it out here.
我们还有机会
We still have a shot.
打电♥话♥通知邦特科 说我20分钟就到
Get John’s office on the phone. Tell them I’ll be there in 20 minutes.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你把董事长开除了
You’ve gotten the old man fired.
是我们做的
That we did.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
他当时摇摇晃晃的,你要知道,是你给了他致命一击
He was wobbling, mind you, but you supplied the coup de grece.
我要阻止这件事
I’m gonna put a stop to this.
昆斯 生米已煮成熟饭
Quince, you can’t unscramble scrambled eggs.
我没有想要这么做
I didn’t mean to do this.
木已成舟 太晚了
Train’s left the station, pal, and you’re aboard.
你想听些好消息吗
Now, would you like to hear the silver lining?
你会得到奖赏的
Check that. Gold.
一旦邦特科买♥♥下帕里什传播
Once John Bontecou acquires Parrish Communications,
公♥司♥将被分散
he’s gonna break it apart,
出♥售♥寻求最高价的买♥♥主
peddle it piece by piece to the highest bidder.
这就是我一开始的计划
That was the game plan right from the start.
我来安排合并邦特科出♥售♥
I set it up for him, and he smacks it out of the park.
至于你呢
Ramifications for you?
你会变成富翁
You’ll be farting through silk.
卖♥♥掉股票
You’ll sell your stock.
你将变得非常有钱
You’ll be positively, truly rich.
不用再拍马屁
You can stop kissing ass.
当个真正的男人感觉如何
What’ll it feel like to be a man?
我要揭发你
I’m going to expose you.
好哇 尽管去
Okay. Go right ahead.
告诉比尔你在秘密董事会怎么背叛他的
You tell William Parrish how you betrayed him in a secret board meeting.
告诉艾莉森…
Tell Allison…
你帮她的父亲输掉了公♥司♥
how you helped her father lose his company.
这就是人生 昆斯
It’s just life, Quincie.
醒醒吧接受事实
Wake up and smell the thorns.
你在这里
You’re here.
我在
I am.
我顺路经过
I just dropped by.
吃个午餐
I thought I’d scrounge some lunch.
就在附近而已
I was in the neighborhood.
我很高兴
I’m so glad.
我打电♥话♥去他们说…
When I called, they said that…
你跟爸已经离开公♥司♥
you and Dad had already left the office.
他在休息
He’s taking a nap.
是啊
Yeah.
他一定很累了
Well, he must be tired.
为了邦特科的合并案…
You know, this whole Bontecou thing…
似乎…
It seems…
对 他累了
Yes, he’s tired.
我也这样想
I believe so.
是啊
Yeah.
你一定饿了
You must be hungry then.
一点也不
No. Not anymore.
你饿吗
Are you?
我喜欢跟你做♥爱♥
I loved making love to you.
就好像…
It was like…
跟某人做♥爱♥…
making love with someone…
第一次做♥爱♥
making love for the first time.
谢谢
Thank you.
你喜欢跟我做♥爱♥吗
Do you like making love with me?
喜欢
Yes.
比花生酱更喜欢吗
More than you love peanut butter?
喜欢
Yes.
喜欢多了
Much more.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
哪也不去 我要在这
Nowhere. I’m here.
多久
For how long?
我希望能待很久
I hope a long, long time.
我也希望
Me too.
现在我们要怎么办
What do we do now?
顺其自然吧
It’ll come to us.
哈啰 比尔
Hello, Bill.
睡得好吗
Did you have a nice nap?
我睡不着
I couldn’t sleep.
很遗憾听你这么说
I’m sorry to hear that.
我下去
I’ll come down.
怎么了
What’s going on?
我看到你跟苏珊亲吻
I saw you kiss Susan.
是啊 我看到你在看我
Yes, I saw you see me.
你挑错了地点、时间还有对象
You’re at the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong woman.
– 我会自己判断 – 我是她父亲
– I’ll be the judge of that. – I’m her father.
恕我直言 比尔 我不必经过你同意
With all due respect, Bill, I’m not asking your permission.
你要听我的
You goddamn well should!
你闯入了我的生活
You walk into my life.
带给我最坏的消息
You give me the worst news a guy can get.
你毁了我的事业和家庭
You have me dancing on heads of pins with my business, my family.
– 现在还对我女儿乱来 – “乱来”
– Now you’re spooning with my daughter? -“Spooning”?

Yes!
不要再重复我的话来反问我
And stop repeating everything I say and turning it into a question.
乱来 毛手毛脚 谁知道你要干嘛
Spooning, fooling around and God knows what.
你突然出现
Oh, you arrive on the scene…
你为什么挑上我
Why you picked me
我还是不知道
I still don’t understand.
我选你因为你的魄力 你的杰出
I chose you for your verve, your excellence
还有你的领导能力
and your ability to instruct.
你的富豪生活对我很有帮助
You’ve lived a first-rate life, and I find it eminently usable.
你想要什么
What do you want?
每个人都有想要的东西
Everybody wants something, Joe.
你给我很多挫折
You’ve been taking me from pillar to post here.
我知道你的身分 一点也不好玩
And I thought I knew who you were, and it wasn’t a lot of fun.
但也可以忍♥受
But it was almost bearable.
现在我了解你一些事
But now I’m getting something else from you, something very,
很不一样的事
very strange.
你想要什么
What is it that you want?
我想体验你说的名句
I’m only living the Parrish bywords,
找寻”兴奋激♥情♥”
looking for that “ounce of excitement,”
还有”低语激♥情♥否则人生就没有意义”
that “whisper of a thrill there is no sense living your life without.”
你懂我的意思吗 比尔
You know what I mean, Bill?
你正违反宇宙定律
You’re violating the laws of the universe.
这个宇宙
This universe?
所有存在或是已经毁灭的宇宙
Any universe that exists or ever existed.
你也许是万能的 乔
You may be the pro, Joe,
但我知道你是谁
but I know who you are,
你是个混球
and you’re all fucked up.
我不喜欢你的语气 我也不喜欢你给我的绰号♥
I don’t like your tone, and I don’t like your references.
我不在乎
And I don’t give a shit.
该是时候提醒你
Perhaps it’s time to remind you
你对我说这些话并不适合
this is not simply a dispute with a putative suitor.
我是死神
This is me.
小心点 比尔
So be careful, Bill.
不要叫我”比尔” 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Cut all that “Bill” crap out, you son of a bitch.
我再说一次
I’ll say it again.
小心点 比尔
Be careful, Bill.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
抱歉 需要帮忙吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!