He does give a shit. Don’t you, Bill?
好了 好了
Come on. Come on.
来吧 笑一个
Come on. Smile.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我该怎么跟安妮说
But what should we tell Annie?
这一个
This one.
他很喜欢
He gives a shit.
太好吃了
Fantastic.
谢谢
Thank you.
布拉克先生 你想要来一块吗
Mr. Black, would you care for a piece?
是的 我想来一块
Yes, I’d love one.
你有看过我父亲的藏书吗
Have you had a chance to look at my father’s rare books?
他有杰弗逊的议事规章
He has Jefferson’s parliamentary manual,
还有《荒凉山庄》的首版藏书
and this first edition of Bleak House.
我喜欢你的味道
I love your smell.
我也喜欢你的味道
Well, I like the way you smell too.
我妈以前总是说你可以用时钟调整心跳
My mom always used to say that you could set your heart by that clock.
你可以吗
Could you?
我没试过
I never tried.
到目前为止
Till now.

Joe?
我可以吻你吗
May I kiss you?
当然了 你可以
Why, yes, you can.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.

Joe?
我不知道你是谁
I don’t know who you are.
我是乔
I’m Joe.
你是苏珊
And you’re Susan.
我突然觉得膝盖无力
And I have this weak feeling in my knees.
你的心跳开始不正常
And is your heart beating strangely?
没错
Yes.
加快了
Faster.
你嘴唇的味道还有接触你的舌头
The taste of your lips and the touch of your tongue
感觉太棒了
that was wonderful.
我该…
I should…
我该回家了
I should go home.
是吗
Shouldn’t I?
是啊
Yeah.
晚安 爸
Good night, Dad.
晚安
Good night.
哈啰 比尔
Hello, Bill.
哈啰
Hello.
你想跟我还有艾莉森跟昆斯喝杯小酒吗
Would you like to join me and Allison and Quince for a nightcap?

No.
现在不要
Not right now.
好吧
Okay.
那就晚安了
Then I’ll say good night.
晚安 比尔
Good night, Bill.
– 早上好 昆斯 – 早啊 比尔
– Morning, Quince. – Top of the morning, B. P.
哈啰 昆斯
Hello, Quince.
– 哈啰 詹妮弗 – 早上好 帕里什先生
– Hello, Jennifer. – Good morning, Mr. Parrish.
董事们在等你
The board is waiting.
什么董事
What? The board?
你有说要召开董事会议吗
Didn’t you call a board meeting?
没有
No.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 比尔
Morning, Bill.
你想要喝杯咖啡还是什么吗 比尔
Did you want to have a cup of coffee or something, Bill?
我不用
I don’t think so.
你要吗
Do you?
切入正题
To get to the point,
我们收到约翰·邦特科的通知
we’ve received new information from John Bontecou
他很关心与我们的合并案
concerning his desires for this company to merge with his.
我们想要跟你谈谈细节部分
And we wanted to set the details before you.
是这样吗
Is that it?
– 邦特科想要我们快点回应… – 我的答案是不
– Bontecou wants a quick response, and… – The answer is no.
够快了吗
Quick enough for you?
– 你不想知道细节吗 – 我对细节没兴趣
– Don’t you want to hear the details? – I’m not interested in the details
也对他们提供的条件没兴趣
and I’m not interested in the big picture either.
我想知道的是董事会为什么背着我♥操♥作
What I am interested in is how my board got convened behind my back
介入未来计划
and is entertaining a further proposal
对我的提议不尊重
from a man with whom it offends me to do business.
我已经决定了 我拒绝
I made a decision. Case closed.
所以你的意思是
So am I to understand from your response
你不想知道邦特科提供的内容吗
that you do not want to hear the details of Bontecou’s offer?
是的 这就是我的意思
Yes, you are to understand that.
现在我想问你个问题
And now, may I ask you a question?
请说 比尔
Certainly, Bill.
是你在当董事长 还是我
Are you running this board, or am I?
就这样
That’s it?
我们今天会很忙 这个会议延误了我的时间
We’ve got a busy day ahead. This meeting’s already set me behind.
我们可以休会了吗
Shall we adjourn?
休会之前 趁着大家都在…
Before we do, Bill, while we’re here…
还有第二个问题董事想知道
There’s a second question the board would like a response to.
很简单
Far simpler one.
你旁边那个人是谁
Who is the man standing to your left?
我已经跟你们介绍过乔·布拉克了
I’ve already introduced Mr. Black to you all.
他是谁
But who is he?
他有什么凭证吗
What are his credentials?
你跟他是什么关系
What is his relationship to you?
董事会很关心
The board is deeply concerned.
我们合理的怀疑布拉克先生影响你的决策
We have reason to believe Mr. Black is not only influencing your decisions
介入这家公♥司♥
in regard to this company,
可是你让他替你做主
but that you are relying on him to make them for you.
你不回答 比尔 这样不适合
The lack of response, Bill, is not appropriate.
我们是公♥司♥董事
We are your board.
我们有权知道你的管理还有运作方式
We have a right to know how you are managing the operations of this company.
更重要的 是你有没有让别人影响决策
And, most importantly, that you have not delegated someone to do it for you.
好吗
Okay?
我再问一次
One more time.
谁是乔·布拉克
Who is Joe Black?
已向董事会提出援引公♥司♥章程第十九条的动议
A motion has been brought before the board to invoke Article 19 of the corporate charter.
请说坦白点
In English, please.
强制退休在董事长65岁生日
Mandatory retirement on our Chairman’s 65th birthday,
届时董事长将荣誉退休
at which time the Chairman will be named emeritus.
欢迎回来参加会议
You’re welcome to attend all meetings
担任公♥司♥国际发言人
and will serve as international spokesman for the corporation.
当然 还有退休金
Plus, of course, a settlement,
一笔巨额退休金 不会让你失望
a golden parachute of such magnitude that his feet will never touch the ground.
现在请让我们投票表决
Please indicate your vote by a yes or no.
– 赞成 – 赞成
– Yes. – Yes.
赞成
Yes.
赞成
Yes.
– 赞成 – 赞成
– Yes. – Yes.
赞成
Yes.
赞成
Yes.
反对
No.
反对
No.
表决通过
Motion’s passed.
我们会晚点宣布这个消息 为了尊重前董事长
We will, of course, delay the announcement out of respect for our former Chairman
直到这周末他生日宴会后再宣布
until after the celebration of his birthday this weekend.
谢谢你帮我留点面子 德鲁
Well, thanks for allowing me to save face, Drew.
另一项提案接受约翰·邦特科的条件
The other motion before us is the acceptance of John Bontecou’s offer
与该公♥司♥的合并案也一并通过
to merge this corporation with Bontecou International.

Okay.

Joe?
我是谁
Who I am
我跟威廉·帕利什是什么关系
and what my relationship is to William Parrish
时间到了就会揭晓
will be divulged in our own good time.
好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!