Here
强尼,走了
Johnny, come on
你们大家听着 别再乱搞了
And you guys here, listen. No more of this fooling around, huh?
你们会受伤的,懂吗?
You guys’ll get hurt like that. All right?
好
Okay
再见,戴维斯
So long, Davis
-来吧,我们喝一杯 -来吧,大家喝一杯
-Come on, let’s have a drink. -Come on, let’s have a drink, everybody
那个搞我们的牡客是谁?
Who were those mooks that jumped us?
那些警♥察♥天天都在过年
Every day is Christmas with these cops
我们会付钱的 我们只是不喜欢被呼来喝去
We were gonna pay ya. We just don’t like bein’ pushed around
-乔伊,我们有对你呼来喝去? -对 !
-Come on, Joey, we’re pushin’ you around? -Yeah!
喝一杯忘掉这些
Let’s have a drink and forget about it
这是我们一直没喝的那一杯
This is the drink we never had before
来 ,干杯
Come on, salute
干杯
Salute
好,这是你的钱
All right, there’s your money
不用数,都在那儿
You don’t have to count it. lt’s all there
不,你数吧
No, you go ahead and count it
嘿,别乱搞,朋友嘛
Hey, come on, no bullshit, friends
嘿,别碰我,人♥渣♥
Hey, don’t fuckin’ touch me, scumbag
去你们大家的 !
Fuck yas all!
吃我一拳!
That’s for you!
上你屁♥眼♥!
Up your ass!
你们再来这儿,就让你知道厉害
Come back here again, you’ll find out what’s gonna happen to ya
无赖 !
Fuckin’ douche bags!
牡客,强尼
Mook, Johnny
别再喊牡客了
Stop with the mook
你看看,你看看
Look at that, look at that
别碰,会痛
Don’t touch it, it hurts
-有什么可以盖一下吗? -有
-Ya got somethin’ we can put on it? -Yeah, l got somethin’
-首先,我要知道一件事 -牡客是什么意思?
-First, l wanna show ya somethin’. -What does mook mean?
嘿,吉米牡客
Hey, Jimmy. Mook
宝贝,放松,别紧张,好吗?
Okay, baby, just relax. Take it easy, okay?
暂停,你应该在上班咧
Time out. You’re supposed to be workin’
托尼 ,摆脱,我有女人在
Tony, give me a break. l’ve got a girl
出去工作
Yeah, go out and work
查理 ,饶了他吧
Charlie, give him a break
乔治,关门
Close the door, George
在我们帮你忙以前
Okay. Before we take care of you
先给你看一样东西 看
There’s somethin’ l gotta show you. Watch this
嘿 !
Oh, hey!
那儿弄来的?
Where did ya get this?
看看他们多大只 !
Look at the size of these guys!
-托尼,开玩笑 ! -屌♥爆了,水貂
-Tony, you gotta be kiddin’ me! -That’s crazy. Minchia
你看这只,好美 那只豹子,你那里弄来的?
Look at this one. That’s beautiful. That panther. Where did you get this?
你喂他多少磅肉?
How many pounds of meat you feed him?
不要嚷嚷 我还没替他拿到执照
Keep quiet about this. l don’t have a license for him yet
那里弄来的?
Where did you get him?
只有我能靠近他 我是唯一能喂他的人
Nobody can go near him but me. l’m the only one who can feed him
看
Watch
-你有狗还是什么的? -你干什么?
-You got a dog or something? Come on. -What are ya doin’?
-你疯了吗? -小心
-You crazy or what? -Be careful
托尼,你疯了吗?
What are you, out of your mind, Tony?
懦夫们,你们去那里? 难怪意大利输掉大战
Where’re ya goin’, cowards? No wonder ltaly lost the war
爸爸来了,爸爸来了
Here’s Daddy, here’s Daddy
托尼,小心
Tony, be careful
我真的想养的是老虎,查理 威廉布雷克诗集里那样
l really wanted to get a tiger, Charlie. Ol’ William Blake and all that
谁说什么你都相信
You believe anything anybody says
没错,我相信每个人 正是我迷人之处
That’s right, l believe anybody. That’s my charm
真是迷人啊
Some charm, pops
-你去退休会时如何? -怎样?
-What about the time you went on retreat? -What about it?
查理去参加退休会
Charlie goes on this retreat
他告诉我这个神父的故事
He tells me this story about this priest who used to…
那位神父把车借给人约会
let this couple borrow his car for dates
他们没做,因为还没结婚
They didn’t make it, ’cause they weren’t married
但,婚礼前二周,他们决定要做了
But, two weeks before the marriage, they decided to make it
于是,他们在路旁停下神父的车
So, they pull over to the side of the road in the priest’s car
碰 ! 卡车撞过来,两个人都死了
Boom ! Mack truck comes along, and they’re both killed
(绝不准赌博)
好极了,真的吗,真的有发生?
That’s great. That’s true? This really happened?
不,等一下
No, wait
查理相信
Charlie believes it
我告诉他之前两年
l tell him two years before that…
我去参加退休会 神父告诉我同一个故事
l went on a retreat and the priest tells me the same story
不同神父但一样的故事
lt’s a different priest, it’s the exact same story
-所以 -你懂了吗?
-So that…. -Ya get it?
是啊,你是说做事不是真的,对吧?
Yeah, you mean the story ain’t true, right?
对,但重点是,他很生气
Yeah, but the point is, he’s really upset
他不了解
But he don’t understand…
这是生意,是工作,是组织
it’s a business, it’s work, it’s an organization
你有本事讲着一件事 然后
You got a way about talkin’ about one thing and then zap…
忽然转到别的主题 好像没人会注意到似的
you slide right into somethin’ else that nobody’s even supposed to notice
我生气他们说谎
l was mad because they lied to me
我告诉你一件事: 我绝不会去参加退休会
l’m gonna tell ya one thing: l ain’t never goin’ on no retreat
绝不
Never
你为什么让这些人惹你生气?
Why do you let those guys get to you?
因为他们该是好朋友的
‘Cause they’re supposed to be guys
这就是你我不同的地方 我能说什么?
Hey, listen, that’s where you and l differ. What can l tell ya?
你要我说吗?
You want me to say it?
你必须像我这样
You gotta be like me
你想被拯救
You wanna be saved
吧台打烊了
Bar’s closed, kid
我只是在等乔伊
l’m just waitin’ for Joey
好吧,坐吧
All right, sit down
我要上厕所
l gotta go to the bathroom
去吧,你要怎么样 要人替你把尿?
So, go ahead. What do ya want, somebody to hold it for ya?
-老天 ! -真是个浑人!
-Jesus! -What a jerk off!
查理,去帮他把吧
Charlie, hold it for him
乔治
George….
你想做什么吗?
You wanna do somethin’?
你知道他会这样的
Yeah, you know how he gets
你知道我的椅子会怎样
You know how my chairs get?
老天,这家伙!
Jesus, this guy!
这地方真的令人沮丧
This place is really gettin’ depressin’
说得太客气了
That’s an understatement
如果我有自己的店 ,每晚上
lf l had my place, every night…
我会找这样的醉鬼来 搞些事情
l’d get bums like this down, have things happen
叫它做巫师之季 懂吗?
Call it somethin’ like Season of the Witch. Get it?
-懂了 -很好
-Got it. -Good
狗屁 !
Bullshit!
谁在放屁? 谁提到威廉布雷克和老虎 ?
Who’s talkin’ bullshit? Who’s the guy with William Blake and the tigers?
算了吧,你们可不可以 别再说老虎和巫师了 ?
Hey, come on. Will you guys shut up with the tigers and the witches over here?
来吧,走人
Come on. Let’s get out of here
打烊了
Come on, close the place
准备要打烊时 我就走人
l’ll get outta here when the place is ready to close
你何不现在就关? 我们走人,去找东西吃
Why don’t ya close it now? We get out of here, get somethin’ to eat
当大家都走了,我们就关门
When everybody leaves, we close
别忘了那个叫什么来着 在厕所里
Don’t forget what’s-his-name in the bathroom
查理,过来 给你看一张你的相片
Charlie, come here. Let me show you a picture of yourself
不太像,再试看看吧,猪头
Not quite, but keep tryin’. Dummkopf
-打烊后要赌一把吗? -不要
-Ya wanna have a game after we close? -No
来啊,赌多少?
Yeah, come on. For how much?
混♥蛋♥ !
Scumbag!
别叫我混♥蛋♥
Hey, don’t call me no scumbag
你还不起你欠的钱 一有人赌钱
You can’t pay what you owe. As soon as a game shows up…
你马上就跳进去
bang! You wanna jump in
“赌多少?”
“For how much?”
用用你的大脑好吗?
Why don’t you use your head?
住手 ! 你们怎么搞的? 我们是朋友 !
Hey, hold it! What’s the matter with you guys? We’re friends!
你怎么回事?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
-我? 他叫我混♥蛋♥ ! -你,一样!
-Me? He’s callin’ me a scumbag! -You, too!