闭嘴,特蕾莎 我们不想给查理惹麻烦
Shut up, Teresa. We don’t want to get Charlie in trouble here, do we?
不要装可爱,我在这儿都快疯了
Don’t be cute. l’ve been goin’ crazy here!
你怎么搞的?
What’s the matter with you?
你迟到了一小时半 !
You’re about an hour and a half late!
太可惜了
Oh, that’s too bad
迈克在等我们 你忘了吗?
Michael’s waitin’ for us. You forget or what?
你表妹都担心死了
Your cousin was gettin’ sick worryin’ about you
再过一会儿 就要开始到处打电♥话♥找你了 !
We’d have started callin’ up everybody!
是吗?真糟糕,真糟糕
Yeah? That’s too bad. lsn’t that too bad?
是不是,特蕾莎?
Huh, Teresa?
小朋友,你们计划好了吗?
So, kiddies, yas make any plans yet, or what?
什么时候要结婚?
When are yas gettin’ married?
-要订婚了吗? -少卖♥♥弄小聪明了
-Gonna get engaged? -Don’t get smart
什么意思?我很笨的,记得吗?
What do ya mean? l’m stupid, remember?
-你听见了 -我是个呆子
-You heard me. -l’m a stronzo
我笨到必须要你照看我 对不对?
l’m so stupid you gotta look out for me, right?
怎么回事?特蕾莎
What’s the matter? Hey, Teresa
她很生气 你干嘛这样生气?
She’s upset. Now what are you so upset about?
你不了解查理
You don’t understand Charlie
查理喜欢每个人 每个人都喜欢查理
Charlie likes everybody, everybody likes Charlie
-够了 ! -干♥他♥妈的政客
-Enough! -Fuckin’ politician over here
-小心你的嘴 ! -我要回家了
-Watch your mouth! -l’m goin’ home
不,等一下,特蕾莎,特蕾莎 !
Hey, no. Wait Teresa ! Teresa, whoa !
等一下,特蕾莎,留下来
Hold it. Teresa, come on, stay here
我不想要破坏快乐家庭
l don’t wanna break up a nice, happy household here
-不,说实话 -别再乱搞
-No, l’ll be honest– -Stop foolin’ around
我向上帝发誓 如果你再开口提起这些
l swear to God, if you open your mouth about any of this–
提起什么?
About what?
你知道我在讲什么
You know what l’m talkin’ about
关于什么?你们两个?
About what? You two?
谁在乎?我不会告诉我姑姑和姑父
Who cares? l won’t even say nothin’ to my aunt and uncle
我们朋友才不管这些 他们哪会在乎?
The guys don’t give a shit. What do they care?
我甚至不会告诉你叔叔,吉凡尼
l won’t even say nothin’ to your uncle, Giovanni
查理,我要问你一件事
l wanted to ask you somethin’, Charlie
我一直都很好奇她 很老实说
l always wondered about her. This is the God’s honest truth
我一直好奇她高♥潮♥时是什么样子 她会痉挛吗?
l always wondered about what happens when she comes. She get a fit?
她高♥潮♥时是
What happens when she comes, l mean–
你这肮脏的杂种 ! 不准再打我 !
You dirty, fuckin’ bastard! Don’t ever hit me again!
否则我去你叔叔面前摆道!
l’ll tell your uncle!
-去啊,去啊! -现在 !
-Go ahead. Do it! -Right now!
我挖出你眼睛 !
l’ll tear your fuckin’ eyes outta your head!
-我杀了你,杂种 ! -来啊!
-l’m gonna kill you, bastard! -Go on!
特蕾莎 ! 你做了什么 ? 你对这些懂不懂?
Teresa ! What did you do? You know about this?
我怎么会懂 她是你的女人
Hey, how should l know? She’s your fuckin’ girl
特蕾莎?
Teresa?
(意大利语)
嘿 !
Hey, you! Come here, get out!
你知不知道要怎么办?
Do you know what to do?
(意大利语)
我不知道,她发作了
l don’t know. She had an attack
(意大利语)
你说什么为我做的? 你没为我做什么 !
What do you mean what you did for me? You didn’t do nothin’ for me, you fuck!
杂种,你是个杂种,杂种 !
Fuckin’ bastard, you’re a fuckin’ bastard!
-别这样 -你是个杂种 !
-Come on. -You’re a fuckin’ bastard!
别这样,你在干什么?
Come on, what are you doin’?
你替我做了什么?
What are you doin’ for me?
你今晚不出现 我们看看会发生什么事
Don’t show up tonight. We’ll see what happens to you
你今晚有多少钱给迈克?
How much money you got for Michael tonight?
什么也没有
l got nothin’
你有吗?
You got anything?
我有8块钱
l got eight fuckin’ dollars on me
好吧,来 给你20不,22这样凑成
Well then, here. Take $20. Take $22. At your rate that’ll…
30元给迈克 我留11块度周末
make $30 we’ll give to Michael. l’ll keep $11for the weekend
也许晚点还可以弄到一点钱
Maybe we’ll get some chinks later
拿着,笨蛋,我是为了你 ! 来
Take it stupid, l’m doin’ it for you! Come on
还在闹,别这样好不好?
Carryin’ on, huh? Cut it out, will ya?
查理 30根本不算什么,你知道的
Come on, Charlie. $30 ain’t nothin’, you know that
唯一的出路是你和你叔叔谈
The only way you’re gonna do is if you talk to your uncle
不行,你别妄想了
-That’s it. -Get away
-为什么不? -我不会做的,别想了
-Why not? -l ain’t gonna do it. Forget about that
有伤到你吗?
Did l hurt you?
你迟到超过一小时 不过迈克说他会回来
You’re over an hour late. Michael said he’d be back though
-喝一杯 -我不想
-Have a drink. -l don’t want any
嘿,别闹了,好吗?
Hey, cut it out, will ya?
-你去那里? -厕所
-Where are ya goin’? -To the bathroom
好吧,别太兴奋
All right, now. Take it easy, don’t get excited
不 !
No!
那女孩是谁?
Who’s the girl?
犹太人
Jewish
-你怎么知道? -你看看她
-How do you know? -Look at her
她不像犹太人
She don’t look Jewish
她每晚和不同的男人来 你知道她们是怎样的
She’s in here every night with a different guy. You know how they are
我爱你
l love you
从我第一次看到 你和修女打排球时
Ever since that first day when l saw you playing volleyball with the nuns….
就禁不住爱上你
l couldn’t help myself
-走吧 -闪啦
-Let’s go. -Fuck off
-走啦 -你走,我要留下来
-Let’s go. -You go. l’m staying
很明显女孩不想陪你 你觉得怎样?
lt’s obvious the girl doesn’t want to go with you. What do you think?
听着,这是私人的事
Look, fella, this is private
没什么事是私人的
Nothin’ is private
我想走
l want to go
不管她想不想走 ,她都不许走 怎么样?
lf she wants to go or not, she’s not. How’s that?
放开她
Let go of her
-抢走她 -你弄痛我了 !
-Take her away. -You’re hurting me!
你动手抢走她 动手啊
Physically, you take her away from me. Go ahead
杂种 !
You bastard!
乔伊丝?
Hey, Joyce?
哪一天一起玩宝果
Maybe we’ll meet at bingo some night
迈克 !
Hey, Mike!
强尼,什么状况?
What’s the story, John?
我很早就到了 你让我等了一小时
l was here earlier tonight. You kept me waiting for an hour
对不起,迈克,但你知道
Hey, l’m sorry, Mikey, but you know…
我有事要处理
l had somethin’ to do
但我有钱给你
But l got somethin’ for ya
不多,但有钱给你
Not much, but l got somethin’ for ya
他有差不多30迈克,他身上只有这么多
He has about $30. That’s all he’s got on him, Michael
-剩下的在那里? -剩下的在那里?
-Where’s the rest? -Yeah, where’s the rest?
我等你时买♥♥了几杯饮料
l bought a few rounds of drinks while l was waitin’
知道我的意思?
You know what l mean?
托尼说我的信用不好了
Tony says my credit ain’t no good no more
你知道吗 30块已经够侮辱了
You know $30 is enough of an insult
但看在查理的份上 我会接受的
But l’d take it for Charlie here
强尼
John…
10块!
$10!
你真了不起,你知道吗?
You’re really somethin’, you know that?
你看不起这10块,哼?
You too good for this $10, huh?
好好的10块
lt’s a good $10
你知道吗,迈克?
You know somethin’, Mikey?
你让我发笑
You make me laugh, you know that?
我在附近到处借钱
l borrow money all over this neighborhood…
左借右借,向每个人借 我从来不还
left and right, from everybody, and l never paid ’em back
所以我再也借不到钱了
So l can’t borrow no money from nobody no more, right?
我只有向你借钱了
Who does that leave me to borrow money from but you?
我向你借钱 因为你是附近
l borrow money from you because you’re the only jerk off around…
唯一能借而不还的笨头
that l could borrow money from without payin’ back, right?
因为我就是这么看你的
‘Cause that’s what you are…
你是个大白♥痴♥
that’s what l think of you, a jerk off
他笑因为你是个大白♥痴♥ 你是个大白♥痴♥
He’s smilin’ because you’re a jerk off. You’re a fuckin’ jerk off
再告诉你一件事
And l’ll tell you somethin’ else
迈克,我在你的地盘整到你
Mikey, l fucked you right where you breathe…
因为我根本不在乎你或任何人
’cause l don’t give two shits about you or nobody else
别这么激动 !