-特蕾莎,留在这里 -我不想
-Teresa, stay here. -l don’t want to–
-留在这里,托尼 -特蕾莎,留在这里
You stay here. Tony…. Hey, Teresa, stay here
-来,喝杯东西 -我不想喝
-Come on, have a drink. -l don’t want a drink
-卡尔,给她一杯饮料 -我不想喝 !
-Carl, give her a drink. -l don’t want one!
喝一杯
Have a drink
-我要一杯七加七 -好
-l’ll have a seven and seven. -Okay
查理,小心
Charlie. Hey, watch out
疯杂种在屋顶
Crazy bastard’s on the roof
强尼 ! 是我,查理 !
Johnny! lt’s me, Charlie!
看 !
Hey, watch this!
我要打灭帝国大厦的灯
l’ll shoot the light out in the Empire State Building
少闹了,笨蛋,是我
Hey, cut it out, stupid. lt’s me
你手上是什么?
Hey, what do ya got up there?
一只点38!
A .38!
-不是真的吧 -是啊
-That ain’t real, is it? -Yeah
他有什么问题? 我要把他丢下屋顶
What’s wrong with him? l’ll throw that fucker off the roof
糟糕,小姐,对不起 小姐,我发誓我不是故意的 !
Oh, shit. Hey, lady, l’m sorry. Lady, l didn’t mean it, l swear to God!
非常对不起
l’m very sorry
你疯了吗?你在干什么?
Are you crazy? What are you doin’?
吓死他们了
l scared the shit out of ’em !
真好笑,给我
Very funny. Give me that
我讨厌那个女的 想打她的晒衣绳
l hate that lady. l tried to get her clothesline
你那里不对劲?
What’s wrong with you?
什么意思?
What do ya mean?
你把特蕾莎吓疯了
You have Teresa half-crazy about this
为什么?我又没打人 朝天空开枪而已
Why? l wasn’t shootin’ at nobody. Just up in the air
我想叫醒附近的人 死沉沉的
l want to wake up the neighborhood. lt’s dead
我非常讨厌那女人 我对他怀恨在心
l hate that woman with a vengeance, a passion
你那些彩卷!
You and your numbers!
他妈的鸡屎懦夫!
Fuckin’ chicken shits!
回去拜腾
Back to Bataan
现在真的要回去拜腾了
Now they’re gonna get a real back to Bataan
炸醒邻居的原♥子♥弹♥
An atom bomb, wake up the neighborhood
-搞什么鬼? 弄熄它 ! -弄熄什么?
-What the fuck? Put that out! -Put what out?
-强尼,弄熄它 ! -一个惊喜,要不要看?
-Johnny, put that out! -Surprise, you want to see?
-要不要看? -强尼,弄熄它
-Want to see? -Johnny, put that….
躲在这儿一会儿
Let’s hide in here for a while
这门怎么回事?
What’s wrong with the door?
-你在踢什么,笨蛋?进去 -该是时候了
-What are you kickin’, stupid? Get in there. -About time
记得以前我们玩捉迷藏的时候?
Remember when we played hide-and-seek?
管它了,你上星期搞什么鬼?
Never mind that. What’s this crap about last week?
什么?
What?
你有够大胆,上星期没去上班
You got some balls not showin’ up for work last week
我们那么费事 安排你上那台货车,笨蛋 !
After all we had to do to get you on that truck, stupid!
你怎么回事?
What’s the matter with you?
查理,别这样 我的手在痛
Charlie, come on, man. My arm was hurtin’–
你的手在痛 我踢你之后你嘴巴就痛了 !
Your hand was hurtin’. Your mouth’s gonna hurt from this kick!
为什么?干,你在说什么?
For what? Hey, l swear to you, what are you talkin’ about?
而且,我不喜欢做搬运
Besides, l don’t like loadin’ crates
你本来就不该喜欢的
You’re not supposed to like it
我生气的是你的态度
What gets me is your attitude
我的态度? 我生气的是你的态度
My attitude? What gets me is your attitude
-你有做过搬运工吗?你不工作的 -我的态度
-Did you ever load crates? You don’t work. -My attitude….
你叫我去工作,你只会讲讲讲
You tell me to go to work and then you do all the talkin’
你做什么?你什么也不做
What do you do? You do nothin’
我告诉你我不做什么: 我不欠别人2000只蛤蜊,笨蛋
l’ll tell ya somethin’ l don’t do: l don’t owe anybody 2,000clams, stupid!
我说服迈克算2000元 算你便宜
l got Michael to make it $2,000, give ya a break on that
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
明天去上工,不然我打断你双手
Go to work tomorrow or l’ll break both your arms
-清楚吗? -是
-We understand each other? -Yeah
对不起,真的
l’m sorry. l really am. l mean…
我很感激你替我做的一切,真的
’cause l appreciate everything you’re doin’ for me. l mean, l do
那么我想最合逻辑的下一步是 别生气 !
So l was figurin’ that the next logical thing to do…. Don’t get mad!
-怎么? -我认识你的脾气
-How? -l know how you get
-你知道要怎么办? -是啊
-You know a way out of this? -Yeah
我听听看
Well, let me hear this one
和你叔叔谈谈
Talk to your uncle
我那样做 对你还真有利,是吧?
Oh, that’d be just really great for you, wouldn’t it, huh?
可是对我没好处 !
But not for me!
强尼,我再听你说一句 我叔叔听到你一句
Johnny, one more word out of your mouth, my uncle hears one word about this….
好吧
All right
我只是问一下而已
l was just askin’, that’s all
这就是我涉入的下场
That’s what l get for gettin’ involved
听着
Look…
至少发薪日出现在托尼那儿 去见他,好吗?
on payday, at least show up at Tony’s place to meet him, okay?
这样他不会认为你在耍他
This way he won’t think you’re tryin’ to make a jerk off out of him
-好 -我不是在请求你,我是在告诉你 !
-Yeah, all right. -l’m not askin’ ya, l’m tellin’ ya !
-强尼,走 -什么?
-Johnny, come on. -What?

Come on
现在要走了吗?
What, we are goin’ now?
-嘿 ,矮子 ! -去你的,查理
-Hey, Shorty! -Fuck you, Charlie, will you?
矮子,你一定有幻觉
Shorty, you must be havin’ illusions of grandeur
你要我怎样? 和他谈谈
What do ya want from me? Talk to him
今晚在这里见强仔和你,对吧?
Gonna see you and Johnny Boy down here tonight, right?
对,我们会到
Yeah, we’ll be here
我告诉你,查理,如果今晚 那小伙子不出现的话,我会找到他
l’m tellin’ ya, Charlie, that kid doesn’t show up tonight, l’ll find him
我会把他拉来这儿
l’m gonna drag him down here
把他一条腿绑在 那台凯迪拉克保险杠
l’ll tie one of his legs to that Cadillac bumper
另一条腿绑在福特,然后 ,碰 !
l’ll tie the other to the Ford. And, boom !
我们会到的 !
We’ll be here!
查理,你们最好来
Better be here, Charlie
迈克,你不要威胁我
Michael, don’t you fuckin’ threaten me
小姐?对不起,小姐
Miss? Excuse me, Miss?
你要什么?
What do you want?
请你提醒你表哥 他今晚要去见迈克
l just want you to remind your cousin he’s gotta see Michael tonight
你自己告诉他
Then tell him yourself
我很愿意,他在那里?
l’d love to. Where is he?
我不知道,不在这里
l don’t know. He’s not here
他总是在这儿
He’s here all the time
-去你的 ! -去我的?
-Fuck you! -Fuck me?
我♥干♥嘛吃你这套?
Why am l taking this from you?
你看看你
Look what you did….

Here
我在干什么?
What am l doin’?
麻烦把我的茄子给我
Would you just give me my fuckin’ eggplant, please?
你的嘴巴真厉害,你知道吗?
You got some mouth, you know that?
滚啦!
Get outta here!
确定告诉他今晚要到,好吗?
Now just be sure and tell him to be here tonight, all right?
你确定他没提到今晚的事?
You sure he didn’t say anything about tonight?
我告诉过你,没有
l told you before, nothing
查理,听我说好吗? 我晚上不能留到这么晚
Charlie, will you listen to me? l can’t stay here too long this time of night
迈克在找他
Now, Michael was looking for him
-发生什么事了 ? -没事
-What’s happening? -Nothin’
我不相信你
l don’t believe you
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch
什么?你刚刚说什么?
What? What did you just say?
特蕾莎,注意你的手 !
Teresa, watch the hands already!
查理,你怎么想?
Charlie, what do you think?
你不明白这间公♥寓♥的意义吗?
Well, don’t you realize what this apartment means?
也许过一阵子你可以搬进来
Maybe after a while you could even move in yourself
公♥寓♥的事已经讲够了 ! 我不想再听到这件事 !
Enough with that apartment already! l don’t want to hear anymore!
我被你那杂种表哥搞得够头大了
l got enough on me with your bastard cousin
你想搬,你自己去 不要牵扯到我 !
You want to move, go on. But leave me out of it!
特蕾莎,我不是那个意思 但现在我们有个状况
Teresa, l didn’t mean that, but we’ve got a situation right now
-是啊,有个状况 -别这样
-Yeah, a situation. -Come on
你去和那个笨头玩吧 我不在乎
Look, go and play your fuckin’ games with that dunkhead. l don’t care
特蕾莎,不是玩的
Teresa, it’s no game
-嘿,你好 -你到那里去了 ?
-Hey, hello. -Where were you?
我在那里?在附近
Where was l? l was around
回答我,你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的 ! 你在那里?闭嘴 !
Answer me, you son of a bitch! Where were you? Shut up!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!