And I only live on the other side of the castle.
还有 我比看上去要强壮得多
And I’m stronger than I look. And I just…
而且我泡茶超好喝的
I make a mean cup of tea.
只要有一杯好茶
You know, there really isn’t much that can’t be solved
没有什么是解决不了的
by a decent cup of tea.
我不是说
Not that I’m saying that
您丈夫的截瘫…四肢瘫痪
your husband’s paraplegia… quadriplegia
-能用茶来解决… -我丈夫
– can be solved by… – My husband?
是我儿子
It’s my son.
您的儿子
Your son.
威尔两年前在一场车祸中受了伤
Will was injured in a road accident two years ago.
对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
我只要一紧张 就会说很多蠢话
When I’m nervous, I just say stupid stuff.
我出去一下
I’m just popping out.
又一个来面试的
Oh, another interviewee.
你今晚会回来吗
Will you be back this evening?
我尽量 怎么了 需要我做些什么吗
I’ll do my best. Why? Do you need me for something?
没什么 亲爱的
No, darling. Fine.
你好 我是史蒂芬 威尔的父亲
Hello. I’m Stephen. Will’s father.
我是路易莎·克拉克
Louisa Clark.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Lovely to meet you.
再见 亲爱的
See you later, darling.
你想要这份工作吗
Would you like the job?

Yes!
你能马上就开始上班吗
Can you start immediately?

Yes!
很好
Good.
那我们就去见见威尔吧
Then let’s go and meet Will.
不 好 我…好吧
Right, yeah. Okay. Um, sure.
工作时间是周一到周六朝八晚五
The hours are 8:00 to 5:00, Monday to Saturday.
不管什么原因
If, for whatever reason,
如果你要迟到或是早退
you’re running late or you need to leave early,
-请打电♥话♥告诉我 -好的
– please call and let me know. – Okay.
我要强调一下
I must stress
威尔不能超过15分钟无人看护
that Will should not be left alone for longer than 15 minutes.
还有…
And, uh…
你最好不要穿这么暴露的衣服
You might want to wear something a little less revealing.
好的 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
这是侧厅
This is the annex.
之前是个马厩 后来我们为了威尔改建的
It was the stables before we had it adapted for Will.
我会给你一套车钥匙
Um, I’ll give you a set of car keys,
给你上保险
and put you on the insurance.
南森会教你怎么用坡道
Nathan will show you how to use the ramp.
这里是卫生间
There’s a bathroom in here.
茶和咖啡都在这个橱柜里
Tea and coffee are in this cupboard here.
你可以随意喝
You’re welcome to help yourself.
冰箱里随时都有吃的
And there is always food in the fridge.
你跟威尔可以协商确定你们的相处模式
You and Will can work out your level of interaction yourselves.
当然了
Um, obviously…
我希望你能坚持下去
Well, I would hope that you could get on.
如果他能把你当成朋友
It would be nice if he could think of you as a friend
而不只是护理人员最好
rather than a paid professional.
还有什么问题吗
Do you have any questions?
没有
No.
那来跟威尔互相认识一下吧
Then let’s introduce you to Will.
他应该穿好衣服了
He should be dressed by now.
他的情绪时好时坏
He has good days and bad days.
特里纳夫人 我不会让你失望的
Mrs. Traynor, I won’t let you down.
很好
Good.
我想给你介绍一个人
I have someone to meet you.
他准备好了 特里纳夫人
Yeah, he’s decent, Mrs. T.
威尔 这位是路易莎·克拉克
Will, this is Louisa Clark.
我是路
I’m Lou!
威尔
Will.
威廉姆
William.
威廉姆 别这样
William, please.
你好 路易莎·克拉克
Hello, Louisa Clark.
我是威尔·特里纳
I’m Will Traynor.
你的裙子好像有问题
You appear to have a problem with your skirt.
你太坏了 特里纳先生
You’re a bad man, Mr. T.
你好 我是南森
G’day. I’m Nathan.
好了
Right.
我就不打扰你们了
Well, I’ll leave you to get on.
克拉克小姐
Miss Clark, Nathan will
南森会向你介绍威尔的日常作息和设备使用
talk you through Will’s routines and equipment.
你不必替我都说了 母亲
You don’t have to talk across me, Mother.
我的大脑并没有瘫痪
My brain isn’t paralyzed.
目前来说
Yet.
我是路
I’m Lou!
你已经说过了
Yeah. You already said that.
不如我给大家泡杯茶吧
Shall I make us all a cup of tea?
扳手 我的扳手呢
Wrench! Where’s my wrench?
妈妈 你把我煮菜的火关小了吗
Mum, did you turn down the gas on my veg?
那是餐具橱柜
That’s the cutlery drawer, Bernard.
你把油弄得到处都是
And you’re getting oil everywhere.
又要煮不熟了
Everything will be soggy again.
屋子里的东西都到处乱放
Yeah, well, things turn up in strange places in this house.
路阿姨 路阿姨
Auntie Lou! Auntie Lou!
你得到那份工作了 是吧
You got it, didn’t you?

Yeah!
太好了
Yay!
为特里纳家族工作的路易莎·克拉克
Louisa Clark, working for the Traynors.
奇迹总会发生
Wonders will never cease.
是啊
Uh, yeah.
好了
Okay.
基本上你应该知道的所有情况都写在这上面了
This tells you pretty much everything you need to know.
大部分搬重物的活都是我来干
Now, I do most of the heavy lifting,
这里的时刻表注明了他什么时间该做什么事
but there’s a timetable here so you can see what he has, when.
我得监督他吃药吗
I have to handle drugs?
早上他起床时给他吃血压药提高血压
Blood-pressure meds to raise it in the morning when he gets up.
缓解痉挛的药片
Anti-spasm tablets.
一天四次 控制肌肉痉挛
Four times a day to control muscular spasms.
神经止痛药片
Tablets for nerve pain.
如果他要吃 你可以给他止痛药
Um, now, you can give him painkillers, if he asks.
但是尽量别给他安♥眠♥药♥
Just try to resist giving him sleeping pills, if possible.
那会使变得他有点 暴躁
They tend to make him a little bit, um, you know, irritable.
应该说 更暴躁
No, uh… More irritable.
要记的东西好多
It’s a lot to remember.
都写下来了
Well, it’s all written down.
他其实都一清二楚
You know, he knows what’s what.
只是不愿意承认
Though, he might deny it.
你有我的号♥码
And you got my number.
我的其他病人都住这附近 我不会离太远
Most of my other patients are nearby, so I’m never far away.
如果他需要…
What if he needs to… Uh…
别担心
No, don’t worry.
你不用做身体护理
You’re not here for any of the physical stuff.
那我来是干什么的
What am I here for?
应该是让他开心吧
To cheer him up, I guess.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我想今天下午我们可以出去逛逛
So I thought we could go out this afternoon.
你想去哪里
Where do you have in mind?
我听说你有一辆
Well, I was told that you
经过改装方便轮椅上下的车
had a car that was adapted for wheelchair use.
你觉得出去兜风会对我有好处
And you thought a drive would be good for me.
呼吸新鲜空气
A breath of fresh air.
那你通常都做什么
What do you usually do?
什么也不做 克拉克小姐
I don’t do anything, Miss Clark.
就这么坐着 无聊地活着
I sit. I just about exist.
好吧 我可以把你的电脑拿来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!