别啊 我们还想听你讲讲见闻呢
Come on. We want to know how you got on.
让她回去吧
Let her go.
路易莎
Louisa!
路易莎
Louisa!
路易莎
Louisa!
请你等一下
Wait. Louisa, please.
工资不用给我了
You don’t need to pay me.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
怎么样
Well?
乔茜 亲爱的 坐下吧
Sit down, Josie, love. Please.
路已经够难受的了
Lou’s upset enough.
他的父母竟然也知情
And his parents know?
他们怎么能这样啊
I mean, what kind of people are they?
特里纳夫人也无能为力
Mrs. Traynor doesn’t know what else she can do.
这是他自己的选择
It’s his choice.
有些选择由不得他
Some choices you don’t get to make.
他现在的状态不好
He’s not in his right mind.
不应该让他自己做选择
People that are vulnerable should not be given a chance to…
妈 情况很复杂
It’s complicated, Mum.
-简单的很 -妈
– It is not. It’s simple. – Mum.
不行 你不能纵容这事
No. You can’t be a part of this.
这无异于杀人
It’s no better than murder.
我尽力了 爸
I tried, Dad.
真的尽全力了
I tried so hard,
可还是失败了
but I failed.
谁说你失败了
Who says you failed?
一旦他下定了决心
I’m not sure anyone in the world
恐怕这世上
could ever persuade that man,
没有任何人能说服他
once he’d set his mind to something.
你无法改变人的本性
You can’t change who people are.
那我该怎么做
Then what can you do?
给他们以爱
You love them.
没人能做得比你更好了
No one could have done more than you.
你的心和那座城♥堡♥一样宽阔 爸爸为你自豪
You have a heart as big as that castle, and I love you for it.
你见到特里纳先生了吗
Have you seen them? Mr. Traynor?
他们已经走了 今早走的
They left. This morning.
爸 我是不是做错了
Dad, have I made a huge mistake?
打电♥话♥给他们
Call them.
现在还来得及
You still have time.
妈妈会理解的 别担心
Don’t worry. Mum will come round.
我会跟她谈的
I’ll talk to her.
你做的没错 路
You’re doing the right thing, Lou.
你必须得去找他
You have to go.
是他造就了现在的你
You were useless until you met him.
您好
Hello.
您好
Hello.
进了那扇门就是
He’s just through there.
好的
Okay.
这边
Here.
谢谢
Oh, thank you. Thanks.
对不起 我不是故意的
Sorry, I didn’t mean to…
熟悉的路易莎·克拉克出场音乐
The familiar sound of Louisa Clark making an entrance.
那你们俩聊吧
We’ll leave you be.
谢谢你能来
Thank you.
你不会要告诉我
Don’t tell me.
你是来给我泡最后一杯茶的吧
You’re here to make my last cup of tea.
还真不是
Actually, no.
我是来绑♥架♥你的
I’m here to kidnap you.
把你绑走 把你带到…
I’m gonna steal you and I’m gonna take you to…
哪里
Where?
里约热内卢
Rio.
或者我家 我还没想好
Or my Mum and Dad’s. I haven’t quite decided yet.
把门打开 克拉克
Open the doors, Clark.
过来
Come here.
靠近些
Closer.
看着我
Look at me.
看看我吧
Please, look at me.

I can’t.
那可不行
Tough.
我想看看你的脸
I need to see that face.
我要看看你的脸
I need to see that face of yours.
虽然你脸那么红 雀斑那么多
Even if it is all pink and blotchy.
你这人真是不可理喻 威尔·特里纳
You really are the most impossible man, Will Traynor.
所以世界没有我会更美好
And the world will definitely be a better place without me.

No.
不会的
No, it won’t.
别伤心 克拉克
Don’t be sad, Clark.
给我说点开心的事吧
Tell me something good.
你会留下陪我吗
Will you stay?
让我待多久都行
For as long as you want me to.
叫我父母进来吧
Can you call my parents in?
克拉克
Clark.
当你读到这封信的时候应该是几个星期之后了
A few weeks should have passed by the time you read this.
如果你听了我的话 现在应该在巴黎
If you followed the instructions, you’ll be in Paris
坐在街边某把
on one of those chairs
永远都坐不稳的椅子上
that never sit quite level on the pavement.
希望那时依然阳光灿烂
I hope it’s still sunny.
右手边那座桥的对岸
Across the bridge to your
你会看到阿蒂仙香水店
right you will see L ‘Artisan Parfumeur.
去试试那款追逐蝴蝶
You should try the scent called Papillons Extrême.
我一直觉得会很适合你
I always did think it would smell great on you.
有几件事情是我想说但没有开口的
There are a few things I wanted to say and couldn’t,
因为我担心你听了后会太过激动
because you would have got all
让我无法继续说下去
emotional and you wouldn’t have let me finish.
听好了
So, here it is.
你回家之后
When you get back home,
迈克尔·劳勒会给你一个银行账户
Michael Lawler will give you access to a bank account
里面的钱足够让你开始全新的生活了
that contains enough to give you a new beginning.
先别着急
Don’t start panicking.
这笔钱可不够你下半辈子游手好闲
It’s not enough for you to sit around for the rest of your life,
但应该能给你足够的自♥由♥
but it should buy you your freedom.
至少不用再被束缚在那个我们称之为家的小镇
At least from that little town we both call home.
大胆地生活吧 克拉克
Live boldly, Clark.
勇往直前
Push yourself.
永不妥协
Don’t settle.
骄傲地穿上你的条纹连裤♥袜♥
Wear those stripy legs with pride.
知道自己还拥有机会其实是一种奢侈
Knowing you still have possibilities is a luxury.
能让你多拥有一些机会
Knowing I might have given
也能让我欣慰
them to you has eased something for me.
那么就这样吧
So, this is it.
克拉克 你在我的心上留下了印记
You are scored on my heart, Clark.
阿蒂仙香水店
阿蒂仙香水店
阿蒂仙香水店
就在你第一天出现在我面前时
You were from the first day you walked in
伴着你甜美的笑容和滑稽的衣服
with your sweet smile and your ridiculous clothes.
还有蹩脚的笑话
And your bad jokes
和你不懂掩饰自己的每一丝情感
and your complete inability to ever hide a single thing you felt.
不要经常想念我
Don’t think of me too often.
我不想让你伤心
I don’t want you getting sad.
好好活着
Just live well.
好好的就行
Just live.
我会陪伴在你身边 和你并肩前行
I’ll be walking beside you every step of the way.
爱你的威尔
Love, Will.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!