就好像 拐弯处有什么坏事要发生
It’s like, there’s something bad around the bend,
大家都知道是什么 除了我
and everyone seems to know what it is except me.
帕特里克
Patrick…
我们在一起七年了 路
Seven years we’ve been together, Lou.
你认识他才五个月
You’ve known him five months.
但他需要我
But he needs me.
我就不需要吗
And I don’t?
对不起
I’m sorry.
搞定
Well, you got him here.
-谢谢 -谢谢你 先生
– Cheers, mate. – Thank you, sir.
欢迎
Bienvenue.
我带你们去房♥间
Let me show you to your rooms.
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
好多了
Better.
今天有什么计划
So, what’s the plan for today?
我们可以在这里待会儿
Um, well, we can stay here for a bit.
前台可以租碟看
Because they rent DVDs at the front desk.
我们大老远来可不是来看碟的 克拉克
We didn’t come all this way to watch DVDs, Clark.
稳住 稳住
Stop, stop. Hey!
里面有酒精吗
Is there alcohol in that?
朗姆酒 伏特加和君度 先生
Rum, vodka and Cointreau, sir.
请给她两杯
She’ll have two, please.
-好的 先生 -谢谢
– Yes, sir. – Thank you.
我给你订了明天的潜水
Oh, I booked you in for scuba diving tomorrow.
我都说了我不想去的
Even after I said I didn’t want to. Will!
我送卡伦回她酒店
I’m gonna walk Karen back to her hotel.
我不能让她自己一个人走回去
I’m just not sure she should walk back alone.
真够有风度的
Very chivalrous of you.
是啊 真有责任心
Yeah, it’s very civic-minded.
够了 你们俩
Oh, piss off, the both you.
有我在呢 别担心
Yeah, I’ve got everything covered, don’t worry.
我们没事的
We’ll be fine.
那好 过会儿见
All right. Yeah, we’ll see you later.
-拜拜 -玩得开心
– Bye! – Have fun.
别 别关
No, don’t.
开着吧
Leave them open.
我想看
I wanna see it.
今晚别回自己房♥间了 克拉克
Don’t go back to your room tonight, Clark.
-去吧 -不行 我做不到
– Just do it. – No, I can’t! I can’t.
太深了我做不到
It’s gonna be too deep, so I can’t.
你可以的 你什么都做得到
You can. You can do anything.
你怎么不早点逼我潜水
Why didn’t you make me do that earlier?
简直太棒了
That was amazing!
我不知道 克拉克
I don’t know, Clark!
有些人就是不听
Some people just won’t be told!
我不想回家了
I don’t wanna go home.
这是
This has…
这是最棒的一次旅行
This has been the best.
你很高兴来了 对吧
You’re glad you came, right?
是的
Yes.
你啊
You.
你太与众不同了 克拉克
You are something else, Clark.
我有话要和你说
I have to tell you something.
我知道
I know.
我知道瑞士的事情
I know about Switzerland.
几个月前我就已经知道了
I have known for months.
我知道 这不会是你想要选择的
Listen, I know this is not how you would have chosen it,
但我能让你快乐
but I can make you happy.
-不 -什么
– No. – What?
不 克拉克
No, Clark.
我知道这样的生活会很美好
I get that this could be a good life.
但这不是”我的生活”
But it’s not my life.
完全不是
It’s not even close.
你从没见过我以前的样子
You never saw me before.
我曾深爱我的生活
I loved my life.
真的很爱很爱
I really loved it.
我无法成为那种能接受这一切的人
I can’t be the kind of man who just accepts this.
也许吧 但是你连尝试都不愿意
You’re not giving it a chance.
你都不愿意给我机会试一试
You’re not giving me a chance.
因为遇见了你
I have become a whole new
经过这六个月 我已经完全变了一个人
person these last six months because of you.
我知道
I know.
这也是为什么我不能把你束缚在我身边
And that’s why I can’t have you tied to me.
我不希望你
I don’t want you
错过别人能给你的一切
to miss all the things that someone else could give you.
更自私地说 我不希望有一天你看着我
And selfishly, I don’t want you to look at me one day
感到哪怕是一丝的后悔或是怜悯
and feel even the tiniest bit of regret or pity.
我永远都不可能那样想的
I would never think that!
你可不知道
You don’t know that.
我不能看着你
I can’t watch you
穿着你那些漂亮裙子在我的小屋里转悠
wandering around the annex in your crazy dresses.
或者看着面前裸体的你
Or see you naked and not…
而我却不能…
Not be able to do…
我的天啊 克拉克 你若能明白
Oh, God, Clark, if you had
我现在想对你做什么就好了
any idea what I wanna do to you right now.
我不能像这样生活着
I can’t live like this.
求求你 威尔 我求你了
Please. Will, please.
听着
Listen.
这一切
This,
今天晚上 和你在一起的这段时光
tonight, being with you
就是你能给我的最好的礼物
is the most wonderful thing you could have ever done for me.
但我必须要做一个了结
But I need it to end here.
不再有痛苦与绝望
No more pain and exhaustion
不再每天早上一睁眼就希望这一天马上过去
and waking up every morning already wishing it was over.
我的身体不会再好转了
It’s not going to get better than this.
医生和我都心知肚明
The doctors know it and I know it.
等旅行结束 我就要去瑞士了
When we get back, I am going to Switzerland.
我请求你
So I’m asking you
如果你说的都是真心的
if you feel the things you say you feel,
就和我一起去吧
come with me.
我还以为我让你改变心意了
I thought that I was changing your mind!
什么都不会让我回心转意了
Nothing was ever going to change my mind.
我答应我父母会再活六个月
I promised my parents six months,
我也履行了我的诺言
and that’s what I’ve given them.
不行
No!
不行
No.
别再说了
Don’t say another word.
你怎么能这么自私
You’re so selfish.
我在你面前掏心掏肺
I tore my heart out in front of you,
你却只说一个不字
and here all you can say is no.
而现在 你还想让我跟你一起
And now you want me to come and watch
去见证世上最糟糕的事情
the worst thing you could possibly imagine.
你知道你的要求有多离谱吗
Do you have any idea what you’re asking?
我宁愿当初没接这份破工作
I wish I had never taken this stupid job!
宁愿从未认识你
I wish I had never met you.
路易莎
Louisa.
路易莎
Louisa!
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Fine.
看看你
Oh, look at you.
-气色真好 -是啊
– You look wonderful! – You do.
沙滩上拍的那些照片真漂亮 还游泳了呢
Great photos of you on the beach. Swimming, too?
是啊 很棒
Yeah, it was great.
回程怎么样
How was the flight?
毫发无伤地回来了
Well, we got here in one piece.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
我们可以去洲际的餐厅吃
‘Cause we can eat at the restaurant in the Intercontinental.
-可以啊 -太好了
– I could eat. – Excellent.
路易莎 我帮你拿点行李吧
Louisa, let me give you a hand with those.
我得回家了
Actually, I need to get home.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!