-天哪 妈妈 -是不是太正式了
– Whoo! Jesus, Mum, hello! – Too much?
管他的 我才不在乎
Oh, sod it. I don’t care.
我们在庆祝呢 路
We are celebrating, Lou.
我找到工作了
I’ve got a job!
爸爸 真是太棒了
Dad, that is fantastic!
你面前的这位是城♥堡♥的新任维修主管
You are looking at the new Head of Maintenance at the castle.
天哪 这真是…
God, that’s just…
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
特里纳先生亲自给我打的电♥话♥
Mr. Traynor rang me himself.
我明天早上开始上班 一个月试用期
So I’m starting tomorrow morning, month’s trial.
是不是很棒 而且薪水也不错 路
Isn’t it brilliant? It’s good money, Lou.
他还有自己的小货车了
And he gets his own van.
再见
See you.
好吧
Okay.
但我以为你会开心来着
I thought you’d be pleased.
是的 我是挺开心的
No, I am! I am pleased.
我只是 觉得有点奇怪
I just… I don’t know. I feel weird.
没必要
Well, don’t.
你♥爸♥需要工作 而我正好需要一个维修主管
Your dad needed a job, mine needed a head of maintenance.
但是这时间也太巧了
Yeah, but it’s just the timing.
就是有点…
It’s just a bit…
没什么
It’s good.
你♥爸♥会干得很好的
Your dad will be great.
而且 这意味着
And it means…
意味着什么
It means what?
这意味着…
It means… It means that
哪天你想展翅高飞的时候
one day you can go off and spread your wings
就不用担心家人了
without worrying about everyone else.
这下可以为自己打算了
Put yourself first, for once.
你好
Hello.
我是迈克尔·劳勒 我找特里纳先生
Michael Lawler. I’m here to see Mr. Traynor.
你走错了
Oh, no, no, no. You’ve got the wrong door.
-他住在 -克拉克 没事的
– He lives… – It’s okay, Clark.
迈克尔 路上堵吗
How was traffic, Michael?
你知道的 出了伦敦就好了
Oh, you know. Once you’re out of London…
我们坐院子里聊
We’ll sit in the courtyard.
你先出去吧 谢谢你克拉克
You can leave us. Thanks, Clark.
最近怎样
How have you been?
挺好的 谢谢
Oh, well, thank you.
迈克尔·劳勒英国地址和电♥话♥大全
迈克尔·劳勒 伦敦
迈克尔·劳勒
遗嘱专家
我看他开始笑了 还以为他乐观些了
I thought he seemed happier. He was smiling, laughing.
我也是
Me, too.
谢谢你告诉我
Well, thank you for telling me.
-路易莎 -嗯
– Louisa. – Yeah?
在婚礼上你会照顾他的吧
You will look after him at the wedding, won’t you?
我还是不知道为什么要来
I still don’t know why we’re doing this.
我们得举止优雅
We’re going to behave admirably.
我告诉你 要是你想玩《无悔人生》那一套
Just so you know, if you do the My Left Foot thing,
我就开车回家 把你扔在这
I will drive home and leave
跟你所有前女友待在一起
you stuck here with all your ex-girlfriends.
真扫兴
Spoilsport.
威尔
Will, hi.
能再见到你真是太棒了
It’s, uh… It’s so good to see you again.
公♥司♥没了你完全变样了
The office isn’t the same without you.
本来还是你在运筹帷幄
One minute you were there running everything and everyone,
结果一下子 怎么都不一样了
and the next, well, it’s, uh, just not the same.
谢谢你这么说 弗莱迪
It’s kind of you to say so, Freddie.
路易莎·克拉克 弗莱迪·福斯特
Louisa Clark, Freddie Foster.
我在教堂见到你了
Yes! Yes, I saw you at the church.
我就说生活也没那么糟嘛
Life isn’t all bad then, eh?
黑眼豆豆
Will.I.Am.
保持联络
Anyway, anyway, must mingle.
见到你很高兴
It’s good to see you, Will.
见到你也很高兴 克拉克小姐
And you, Miss Clark.
他是个好人
He’s a nice guy.
他很喜欢你
He fancies you.
他可能没戴眼镜吧
He needs glasses.
别这么说
Don’t do that.
你很漂亮的
You look beautiful.
你看上去也不错啊
Well, you don’t look so shabby yourself.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
有请新郎新娘 鲁珀特·柯林斯夫妇
I give you the bride and groom, Mr. And Mrs. Rupert Collins!
天哪
Oh, God!
就应该禁止英国人跳舞
There ought to be a law against Englishmen on dance floors.
你是新郎还是新娘那边的
Bride or groom?
都不是
Oh, neither.
你是
You?
我是新娘的教母
Godmother to the bride.
所以我要对她的品行负责
Which makes me morally responsible for her.
我可不擅长这个
Not one of my finer acts.
所以你不怎么喜欢她咯
Oh, you don’t think much of her, then?
真难喝
This is a bit depressing.
不过不喝醉可熬不下去
Still, one can’t do these things sober.
等等 这饮料里有酒精吗
Oh, no, wait, there’s alcohol in this stuff?
当然了 亲爱的
Absolutely, darling.
而且我强烈建议你喝得越醉越好
And I firmly encourage you to get as drunk as possible.
我听说
I hear rumors
新娘的父亲
that the father of the bride
还要再给我们讲一大段呢
is going to inflict another speech on us.
不不不 我还得开车送威尔回家
Oh, no. I’m supposed to be driving Will home.
是啊 小威尔
Ah, yes. Young Will.
她本来要嫁给他的
He was her chance, you know.
只有他还算是值得托付的人
Only one of that lot that was worth a damn.
太可惜了
Terrible shame.
好歹他没死啊
Well, he’s not dead.
我不是说他可惜 是说新娘可惜
No, I meant for her, not him.
鲁珀特是个混♥蛋♥
No, Rupert’s an arsehole.
你好好照顾他
You take care of him.
他是个好人
He’s a good one.
相信我的经验之谈
Take it from one who knows.
我都结了四次婚了 还有下一次
Four marriages and counting.
非常感谢你能来 威尔
Thank you so much for coming, Will.
今天是个好日子
It was a lovely day.
可不容错过
I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.
还记得路易莎吗
You remember Louisa?
记得
Oh, yes. Yes.
你能来真是太好了
Anyway, you’re a real star for being here.
而且谢谢你送的…
And thank you for the, um…
-那个 那个 -镜子
– For the… – Mirror.
对 镜子 我非常喜欢
Yes, the mirror. Absolutely love that mirror.
谢谢你
Anyway, thank you.
你根本没送镜子
You didn’t buy her a mirror.
我知道
I know.
我说你啊
Okay, you.
来跳几圈吧 怎么样
And, what do you say? You gonna give me a whirl?
什么 你喝了多少酒啊
What? How many of those did you drink?
来吧 给这些蠢货们找点话题
Come on, let’s give these tossers something to talk about.
好吧
All right.
-他真是煞风景 -她也是
– He’s ruining everything. – And her.
他们是不是都震惊了
Are they all appalled?
是啊
Yes.
没错
Yeah.
靠近点 你真香
Move closer. You smell fantastic.
要不是我坐在轮椅上 你肯定不会
You never would’ve let those breasts so near to me
把胸贴的离我这么近
if I wasn’t in a wheelchair.
是啊
Oh, yeah?
但是要不是你坐在轮椅上
Well, you never would’ve been looking at these breasts
你也不会看了
if you hadn’t been in a wheelchair.
我当然会看了
What? Of course, I would.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!