你看
Now, you see,
假期可以这样度过
this is what we could be doing on a holiday.
并不总是要爬山之类的
Not all the hiking-up-mountains stuff you’re planning.
痒啊 好痒
Tickles. Tickles.
你想让我停下来吗
You want me to stop?
不想
No.
不过已经6:15了
But it’s 6:15.
6:15了啊
6:15?
我得走了
Oh, I gotta go.
今晚我做饭
I’ll cook tonight.
想都别想
Don’t even think about it.
外面下暴雨呢
It’s pouring.
-弗莱迪 -小心
– Freddie! Ooh, whoa! – Watch it!
我正在处理
Yeah, listen, I’m on it.
西海岸应该还没下班
All right, the West Coast will still be up.
我这就联♥系♥卡迈克尔 把合约谈好
I’ll call Carmichael now and we can close this.
出租车
Taxi!
什么 不会的 别担心
Yeah, we won’t. Don’t worry.
小心
Look out!
遇见
你
之前
拜拜
Bye now!
慢走 约翰
Take care, John!
这个热量有多少
Um… How many in this one?
170卡路里
170 calories.
你昨天点的就是这个
You did have that one yesterday.
那这个呢
What about that one, then?
220.
不过如果你站着吃的话热量就没那么高了
But it is less if you eat them standing up.
我给你们装起来吧
Yeah. Should we put them in a bag?
-麻烦了 -谢谢你 弗兰克
– Please. Come on. – Yeah! Thanks, Frank.
我觉得这些我吃不完
I don’t think I can finish this.
需要我帮你打包吗 达芙妮
Shall we wrap it up for you, Daphne?
等会儿再吃
Have it later? Yeah.
歇业中
很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
一个月的工资 他可真大方
A month’s money. That’s big of him.
她可是在那家咖啡馆
Given she’s worked like a Trojan in that café
吃苦耐劳干了六年
for the past six years.
咖啡馆倒闭了 他也是走投无路啊
He’s closing down, love. He had no choice.
那现在她该怎么办
What the hell is she gonna do now?
特里娜在花店也就能挣那么点钱
Treena can’t get any more hours in the flower shop.
路会找到别的工作的 她很有潜力的
Lou will get another job. She has a lot of potential.
根本没工作可找的 乔茜 这我最清楚了
There are no jobs, Josie. I should know.
我只是说
Look, I’m just saying,
我们很需要钱
we needed that money.
先别着急 好吗
Let’s not panic, eh?
她会找到工作的 是吧 路
She’ll find something. Won’t you, Lou?
漂亮 卡勒姆 加油
That’s it, Callum! Go on!
跟我一起跑吧 宝贝
Run with me, babe!
-来吧 -不要
– Come on! – Nah. Uh-uh.
-只剩两圈了 -天哪
– Only got two laps to go. – Oh, God!
你只需要重回求职市场
You just gotta get back out there.
想想自己想做些什么
Think what you wanna do.
房♥地♥产♥经理人
Estate agent, maybe.
售货员 餐饮
Shop assistant. Catering.
又要讨论这个吗
Do we have to discuss this again?
你不能就这样消沉下去啊
Well, you can’t just mope around.
所有的优秀企业家
All the best entrepreneurs,
都是从底层一步一步拼出来的
they fight their way back from rock-bottom.
就比如我
Just look at me, eh!
帕 我和你不一样
Oh! But I’m not you, Pat.
我只会烤茶点
I toast tea cakes.
你能不能跑慢点
Look, can’t you slow down?
我没穿对内衣
I’m wearing the wrong bra.
我只想告诉你
I’m just saying,
面带微笑 回到求职中心
put on a smile, and head back to the job center.
别担心度假的事
Don’t worry about the holiday.
钱我来付
I’ll pay.
过去这两周
So the last two weeks,
我们试过了鸡肉加工厂…
we’ve tried the chicken processing factory…
我现在做噩梦还是会梦到鸡的内脏
I’m still having nightmares about those giblets.
-也试过美容师 -我发现
– We’ve tried beautician. – Turns out
我是真的搞不定热蜡啊
hot wax is not my friend.
已经没有适合你的工作了 路易莎
I’m running out of options for you here, Louisa.
萨伊德 拜托了 什么工作都可以
Syed, please! I’ll take anything.
这有份新工作
This is new in.
离你家也不远
It’s not far from your home.
不过要做这份工作的话
But you might need to do
你可能得给你的衣柜来个大换血了
something about your wardrobe for this one.
残疾人陪护
Care and companionship for a disabled man.
什么样的陪护
What kind of care?
开车 喂食 协助
Needs someone to drive, feed and assist.
六个月定期合同
Six-month, fixed-term contract.
薪酬还不低呢
Oh! And it’s good money.
真的不少呢
It’s actually excellent money.
这是他们第五次尝试招人了
It’s the fifth time they’ve tried to recruit.
看来是急着用人
They’re desperate.
也没要求什么技能
There’s nothing on here about needing skills.
这份工作很适合你
It’s perfect for you.
是吗
Yeah?
我知道你不喜欢这么打扮
I know it’s not how you like to dress.
谁会喜欢穿成这样啊
Is it how anyone likes to dress?
我当年这样打扮效果就很好
It served me very well.
那都是1983年了
In 1983!
流行是会变 亲爱的
Styles change, love,
但是时髦永远不会变
but smart remains smart.
-谢谢 -再见
– Thank you. – Bye, love.
-你一定就是路易莎·克拉克吧 -是的
– You must be Louisa Clark. – Yeah.
我是卡米拉·特里纳 请进
I’m Camilla Traynor. Do come in.
请坐
Please, sit down.
好
Oh, okay.
你有过做护理的经验吗
Do you have any experience of caregiving?
没有 但我肯定能学会的
Um, I’ve never done it, but I’m sure I could learn.
你对四肢瘫痪有了解吗
Do you have any experience with quadriplegia?
没有
Er, no.
要照顾的人完全丧失了腿部活动能力
We are talking about complete loss of the legs,
手臂也只能做有限的动作
and very limited use of the arms and the hands.
这对你来说会是个问题吗
Would that bother you?
对他来说问题更大吧
Not as much as it would bother him. Obviously.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 我不是有意…
Sorry. No, I didn’t… No, uh…
我不是…
No, I…
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我就是有点热
I’m just a little hot.
介意我把外套脱掉吗
Do you mind if I take off my jacket?
你的上任雇主说
Your previous employer, here, says
你是一个热心 健谈 让人难忘
you are a warm, chatty and life-enhancing presence
拥有无限潜力的人
with a lot of potential.
对 我贿赂他让他这么说的
Yes, I paid him.
你对自己的人生有什么打算吗
So, what exactly do you want to do with your life?
什么
Sorry?
你有没有想要从事的事业
Do you have aspirations for a career,
想要实现的职业梦想
or a professional dream that you wish to pursue?
克拉克小姐
Miss Clark,
我为什么要雇佣你 而不是之前来面试的人
why should I employ you instead of, say, the previous candidate?
不是吧
Really, you can’t think
你连一个让我雇佣你的理由都想不出来
of a single reason why I should employ you?
不 我有理由 特里纳女士 我…
Well, no. Yes, Mrs. Traynor. I’m…
我学东西很快的
I’m a fast learner.
而且我从来不生病
And I’m never ill.
我家就住在城♥堡♥那边