我们就像 “哦 不! 又是机器人 哦 我的天”
And we were like “Oh, no! The robots again. Oh, my God.”
我们只是希望他会忘记这个想法
We were just hoping he was gonna forget the idea.
但是 在秀前一天晚上 机器人确实出现了
But then, the night before the show, the robot did turn up
我们没有一件衣服可以配机器人
and we didn’t have a dress to go with the robot.
我回到工作室
I went back to the studio.
我当时想 “伙计们 我们需要为压轴做一件衣服”
I was like, “Guys, we need to make a dress for the finale.”
我们走到桌子下 找出所有的珠宝
We went under the table and pulled all these jewels out
他说 “嘿 这件衣服”
and he was like, “Hey, there’s the dress.”
他们告诉他这是不可能的
They told him it was impossible
他说 “不 不 你们可以的”
and he said, “No, it’s not. You can do it.”
这就是李所做的 他让人们做不可能
That’s what Lee did for people, he made them do the impossible.
我们找了一些技术人员调整机器人 而李说
We got some technician down to operate the robots and Lee was,
“哦 是的 让我们的机器人做更多的事情”
“Oh, yeah, let’s make the robots do more of this.”
他指导这些机器人就像是演员
He’s directing these robots like they’re actors
所以 你最终看到了这个令人难以置信的编舞
and, consequently, you end up with this incredible choreography,
她的旋转
her spinning.
让莎洛姆·哈罗在这 两个机器人转圈
You had Shalom Harlow there and these two robots going round.
效果是 机器人看起来像是它们有自己的头脑
And the thing is, the robots looked like they had a mind of their own.
我想这是我第一次被自己的节目所震撼
I think that’s the first time that I was blown away by my own show.
最后那个人和机器…我还是很震惊 真的
That man and machine thing at the end was… l’m still in shock, really.
这是我第一次在我的走秀上哭泣 所以…
It’s the first time I’ve cried at my show, so…
是的
Yeah.
李实现了他的梦想
Lee was living his dream.
他永远不会停止工作 即使有多难
He would never have given the work up, as hard as it was,
因为你获得了生命中的那一次机会
because you get that one chance in life.
我第一次知道李出名了是
The first time I knew that Lee was actually getting very famous
当有些陌生人走过来
was when some stranger came up to us
在超♥市♥并要求他签名时
in the supermarket and asked for his autograph.
我记得他对我说 “噢 我的天 那太可怕了”
And I remember him saying to me, “Oh, my God, that’s so scary.”
然后我意识到有些事正在发生
And I realised then that something was happening.
他撼动了时尚界并成名
He was breaking outside of fashion and becoming famous.
那种名人的故事 人们追逐他
That whole celebrity thing, people chasing after him.
你能觉出他在说
You got the feeling he was saying,
“这都不重要 名声如浮云
“This is not the important thing. This fame is nonsense.
“重要的是我做的事情”
“The important thing is what I do.”
我有时希望他过上正常的生活
I sometimes wish he’d had a normal life
他可以成为一个普通人
and that he could just be a normal person
在这么年轻的时候没有那样的压力
in terms of not having that pressure of everything at such a young age.
我认识李的时候他只有一垃圾箱的衣服
I knew Lee when he had nothing but a rubbish bin full of clothes,
所以我很快就看到他成了百万富翁等等
so I saw very quickly him become a millionaire and more.
而且他拥有的钱越多 他似乎就越不开心
And the more money he had, he seemed to be more unhappy.
与钱而来的是毒品
With the money came drugs.
这是令人伤心的事情
And that was the sad thing.
什么时候变糟的?
When did it become bad?
好吧 当他的压力变得太大时 情况开始变糟了
Well, it became bad when the pressure became too much for him
他显然已经开始解决它
and he obviously started dealing with it
不幸的是 他不应该用这样的方式
in ways he shouldn’t have, unfortunately.
可♥卡♥因♥来了侵略性
With cocaine came an aggressiveness,
那种愤怒 那种偏执
that kind of anger, that sort of paranoia.
他仍做了一些很棒的衣服
He still made some great clothes,
但个性发生了改变
but the personality changed.
我努力工作 我每年做10个系列
All the hard work I do. I do 10 collections a year.
很辛苦的工作
And it’s hard work.
不是我去纪梵希 是他们来找我
I didn’t go to Givenchy, they come to me.
我很生气人们说
I got really upset when people started saying
我会被解雇 事实并非如此
I was gonna get fired when it wasn’t true.
“举世皆浊 我做我爱”
“Sod the lot of you. I do what I like.”
肯定有了变化
There was definitely a change
肯定影响了我们的关系
and definitely a move in our relationship.
他对他有两面性
He had two sides to him.
他可以带着超酷的心情
He could come in a super cool mood,
比如充满笑声
like, full of laughter and that,
或者可以是
or it could be
一个破门而入的恶魔
a devil crossing the door.
他显然是一个非常受困扰的人
He was obviously a very troubled person
黑暗造就了
and the darkness created
惊人的创造力和天才的艺术家
this amazing creativity and genius artist.
我的胳膊纹有“麦昆”
I had a tattoo saying McQueen on my arm.
我把它遮盖了 当他发现时
I got it covered up and when he found out,
似乎一切都结束了
that was kind of like the end of everything.
李是一个浪漫的人
Lee was a romantic.
我认为他总是有爱的情调
I think that he flirted always with the idea of love.
我不确定他是否实现过它
I’m not sure whether he ever achieved it.
他生活中的最爱就是他的工作
The big thing in his life that he was in love with was his work.
他也不相信任何人
And also he didn’t trust anyone.
他想
He thought,
“如果男朋友不在这里 那是因为他和其他人在一起”
“lf the boyfriend is not here, it’s because he’s with someone else.”
这让他受了很多苦
And that made him suffer a lot.
人们忘记了时尚总是关于吸引伴侣
People forget fashion’s always been about attracting a mate.
关于性 展示你是怎样的人
It’s about sexuality, showing a person who you are.
如果你觉得我很蠢 我很抱歉
I’m sorry if you think I’m stupid.
虽然我很胖 但我想看起来更小一点
Even though I’m chubby and I would like to look smaller.
我是说 让我们实际一点
I mean, let’s be realistic here.
当他改变自己的外表时
When he changed his appearance,
他说 “我改变了自己 这是错误的做法
he said, “I changed myself. It was the wrong thing to do.
“我和过去的我失去了联♥系♥”
“I lost touch with who I was.”
以前如何? 十年时间 小李·麦昆
What was it? Ten years from Lee, little Lee McQueen,
曾坐在我工作室的角落里缝衣服
sat in the corner of my studio sewing away,
到穿着川久保玲的性感男人
to this svelte figure dressed in Comme des Gargons,
不得不成为他不想成为的人
having to become something he didn’t really want to be,
这种人格 这样的亚历山大·麦昆
this sort of persona, this Alexander McQueen.
早上6点
6:00 in the morning.
别! 别拍她 – 哦 西蒙
Don’t! Don’t do that to her. – Oh, Simon.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
她只剩下几个小时了
She’s only got a few hours left.
这对我来说不再有趣
It wasn’t fun any more for me.
这是底线 这不再有趣了
That was the bottom line. lt just wasn’t fun any more.
我不太喜欢相机
I don’t like the camera much.
现在关掉它
Turn it off now.
我没做过更好的作品除了跟李在一起
I’ve never done better work than my time with Lee.
和他在一起 有过黑暗 有过光明
There was times that were dark with him and times that were very bright.
我们都选择了它 我们都选择在那里
And we all chose it. We all chose to be there.
我们有时都选择不在那里
We all chose to not be there sometimes as well.
我在纪梵希崩溃了一次
I collapsed once in Givenchy
因为压力和工作量
because of the pressure and the workload.
我们付出了代价 就是我们的健康
We had a price to pay and it was our health.
当然 我在公♥司♥里成长
I grew in the company, of course.
我不再是那个最初的小男孩
I wasn’t the little boy that I started there.
随着我的成长 我意识到…
As I grew up, I realised that…
我觉得我对那种情况有点幽闭
I was feeling like I was a little bit claustrophobic of the situation.
塞巴斯蒂安! 哦 塞巴斯蒂安…
Sebastién! Oh, Sebastién…
来吧 你这个丑婊♥子♥
Come on, you ugly bitch.
哦!
Ooh!
这就像全身心投入给麦昆家
It was like full devotion to the McQueen house.
照顾他的狗
Looking after his dogs,
无休止的工作
endless hours of working
周末要么工作
and weekends either working
要么与李交际
or socialising with Lee.
我们也一起去度假
We were going also on holiday together.
我甚至知道如何伪造他的签名 你知道
I even know how to fake his signature, you know.
我感觉像被困住
I was feeling, like, trapped.
即使我热爱我在做的
Even if I loved what I was doing.
我试着…跟他说话
I tried to… To speak with him
那结果并不好
and that didn’t end up that well.
我告诉他我要离开的那天 他告诉我
The day I told him I was leaving, he told me,
“好吧 你最好再想一想 因为没有回头路”
“Well, you’d better think about it because there is no way back.”
我离开了 真的很难过 你知道
And I left and it was really sad, you know.
我离开了 你知道 那是…
My leaving, you know, it was…
没有人…
No one…
没有人 呃…没有人来…
No one, erm… No one came to…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!