它变成了别的东西 无法辨认
And it became something else, unrecognisable.
这是数字时代进入时尚界
This was the turn of the digital age coming into fashion.
如果最后的日子他不那么开心
If towards the end he wasn’t that happy,
为什么留下了他最好的系列?
why his best collection is there?
他知道他需要革命性的东西
He knew he needed something revolutionary.
我认为就是“柏拉图的亚特兰蒂斯” 对不起
And I think Plato’s Atlantis is, I’m sorry.
我没有去柏拉图 我的妈妈身体不太好
I didn’t go to Plato, my mum not being well.
那时她正在接受透析
She was on dialysis at the time.
李真的不想面对我们会失去妈妈的事实
Lee didn’t really want to face the fact that we was gonna lose Mum.
因为他曾失去了伊西
Because he’d lost Issie,
他不能 呃
he wasn’t, erm,
接受妈妈身体不好
dealing with Mum not being well.
我的祖母乔伊斯去世后
After my grandmother Joyce passed away,
他身体很糟糕
he was in really bad shape.
李心烦意乱
Lee was distraught.
我们坐在父亲的客厅里
We was sitting in the living room at my dad’s
李根本不看自己
and he didn’t look himself at all, Lee.
我是说 我们怀念妈妈
I mean, we was all taking my mum’s passing bad.
我想我们都很担心李 因为很明显妈妈和李…
I think we was all worried about Lee because obviously Mum and Lee…
李崇拜我的妈妈
Lee idolised my mum.
他给我的最后一份工作
The last job he gave me to do
是设计墓碑
was designing the gravestone.
他喜欢翅膀围绕墓碑的想法
He liked the idea of the wings wrapping round the gravestone
就像拥抱我的祖母乔伊斯
to kind of embrace my grandmother Joyce.
最初 我设计的手
Originally, I had hands
朝下在墓碑顶部
which were facing down on top of the gravestone.
但他认为手朝下是向下扶持
But the hands for him facing down was holding them down.
他希望它们举起来 所以他把手转向上方
He wanted them uplifted, so he turned the hands upwards.
我给李打电♥话♥
I called Lee
我们谈了
we spoke about
妈妈的葬礼…
Mum’s funeral and…
这是最后一次谈话
And that was the last conversation.
夜晚…
The night…
我在床上 我在读书 我觉得…
I was in bed, I was reading, and I felt…
我觉得有东西摸我的头
I felt something touch my head.
非常柔软 非常温柔
Very softly and very gently.
我摸了摸头 然后对自己说
I touched my head and I said to myself,
“谁在这里? 你是谁?”
“Who’s here? Who are you?”
我知道有人去世了 在道别
I knew someone had passed and was saying goodbye.
我早上9点半接到电♥话♥
I got a call at half past 9:00 in the morning
我妹妹打来的
from my sister.
然后那个电♥话♥…
And then that phone call…
改变了…
Just changed…
一切
Everything.
我真的不敢相信我听到的
I just really couldn’t believe what I was hearing
因为那一刻似乎太不真实了
because it just seemed so surreal in that moment.
我的脑海里浮现着李那样孤独
Just the vision in my mind of Lee being sort of all alone
那样做了
and doing that as well
在我脑海里的情景 非常…
was playing through my mind, you know, and it’s quite…
呃…
Er…
这不是离开的最好方式 你知道
It’s not the nicest way to go, you know.
自杀 独自一人 上吊
Suicide, alone, hanging.
那 呃…
It’s, erm…
我只是不想去想他在想什么
I just don’t want to think what was going through his mind,
他一定有多么孤独 会这样做
how lonely he must have been as well, doing it.
时尚界震惊了
The fashion world is in shock
亚历山大·麦昆死去的消息…
over news that Alexander McQueen has died…
英国的时尚宠儿随后被发现死亡…
The darling of British fashion has been found dead after…
(记者说其他语言)
(Reporters speaking other languages)
他曾说过很多次
He used to say that a lot.
“一天
“One day
“我要在尸袋里回家”
“I’m gonna come home inside a body bag.”
那天…
And that day when…
那天又有消息
The news opened again that day
他的房♥子留有一个尸袋
of him leaving his house inside a body bag.
我带我的孩子参加哈姆雷斯的100周♥年♥庆♥祝活动
I’d taken my kids to Hamleys’ 100th-year celebration
我的伙伴接我说
and my partner picked me up and said,
“我有…”
“I’ve got…”
我做不到 这太傻了 我会哭的
I can’t do it. It’ll just be really silly. I’ll just cry.
他说 “李死了”
He said, “Lee’s dead.”
这真是太震惊了
And it was just such a shock
我很长时间都很生气
and I was so angry for a really long time.
因为你会想…“你怎么…
Because you think just… “How do you…
“怎么会这样?” 你知道? 他是…
“How did that happen?” You know? He’s…
我觉得
I think that
也许在我妈妈去之后
perhaps after my mum went
他觉得没有任何事情可以让他开心了
that he felt there was nothing that could make him happy any more.
而我只是觉得那是在那个时刻
And I just think it was in that moment that
他有多么空寂
he had that emptiness.
我很想念他 是的
I miss him a lot, yeah.
我想念那…那…你知道…
I miss that… That… You know…
他本可以拥有一些非常幸福的生活
He could have had, like, some really great happiness in his life
他的个人生活中并没有
and he didn’t quite have that in his personal life.
而且…那也是我希望…最希望他有的
And… That’s what I wish… Wished for him most.
是啊
Yeah.
我很高兴我有机会…
I’m so happy I got to…
见到他并…
To meet him and to…
分享
To share
我的生活和他的故事和一切
part of my life with his story and everything.
我想念他
But I miss him.
我希望
I wish
事情以不同的方式结束
things ended in a different way.
他想做出非常漂亮的东西
He wanted to make really beautiful things
他的衣服精雕细琢
and he sculpted in clothing.
我认为他真的是一位雕塑家
He was a sculptor really, I think,
才能塑造出那种造型
and that’s where that silhouette came from.
他的衣服让我觉得你可以很女性化
His clothes made me feel that you could be feminine,
但与此同时 你知道 “别玩弄我 我是个婊♥子♥”
but at the same time, you know, “Don’t fuck with me, I’m a bitch.”
我记得最清楚的是看他在工作
The thing I remember best is seeing him working.
那太神奇了
It was magical.
对我来说 他就像一个魔术师
For me, he was like a magician.
一件衣服很疯狂
One outfit would just be insane
另一件又很天才
and then the next one would just be genius.
没有人能像李·麦昆这样在秀上创造情感
Nobody could create emotions in a show like Lee McQueen did.
李的时尚是一种传达整个世界的方式
Fashion for Lee was a way of just communicating a whole world
他想把自己从画面上脱离出来
and he wanted to take himself out of the picture,
让人们只是关注他创造的艺术
for people just to focus on this art that he was creating.
吵闹 找麻烦 非常有趣 令人难以置信的活力
Raucous, bolshie, incredibly funny, incredibly driven.
他不仅有一个独特的愿景 他也是一个非常独特的个体
Not only did he have a singular vision, but he was a very singular individual.
他的人格魅力非常惊人
And his strength of personality was quite phenomenal.
你看不到其他人如此
You just don’t see many people like that.
他们不会…他们不常有
They don’t… They don’t come up very often.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!