有一段时间不太好 我有很多焦虑
There was a period when it wasn’t so good and I had a lot of angst.
这有点难 我脑子里有很多冲突
It was kind of hard. There was a lot of confliction in my head
做着一份我不想做的工作 在纪梵希的时候
with doing a job that I didn’t wanna do, which was Givenchy.
但我想我已经到了一个阶段
But I think I’ve come to a stage where
只是认命 这就是我注定就要做的事
I just accept this is my life, this is what I was born to do.
哦
Oh.
我喜欢你这样
I like you like this.
无论走到哪里 他都能制♥造♥氛围
He controlled the vibe wherever he went.
很多时候他带来感染力
A lot of the time he was such a buzz to be around.
用我的话说 他就像蜂王
The way I put it, it was like he was the queen bee
工蜂期待来自蜂王的信♥号♥♥
with the worker bees responding to the signals from that queen bee.
所有人都能察觉 你知道
And people felt that, you know.
他以这种童真的方式
He had this kind of childish way
在工作室捣乱
of mucking about in the studio environment.
让事情变得如此轻松 让那里如此美好
It just made things so light and such a nice place to be.
总有一些创意产生
There was always something creative happening.
令每个人兴奋
That’s what excited everybody.
我工作时大声说话 你知道
I speak so loudly in my work itself, you know.
我认为我所做的一切都是自我的
I think everything I do is personal.
甚至将凯特·摩丝变成全息投影也是几分自我的 那是空灵的
Even turning Kate Moss into a hologram is kind of personal. It’s ethereal.
那时我感到一凡人尤在天堂
It’s a time I’m feeling at one with the world and heavenly.
如果你想了解我 就看我的作品
If you want to know me, just look at my work.
时尚对你意味着什么?
What does fashion mean to you?
我的生命
My life.
伊西死得很体面
Issie died proud,
超越了她最疯狂的梦想
having achieved beyond her wildest dreams.
伊西的离去对很多人来说是一个巨大的打击
The fact that Issie went was a huge blow to so many people,
包括亚历山大
including Alexander.
一个巨大的打击
A huge blow.
我在伊西的葬礼上看到他 我从来没有见过任何人如此沮丧
I saw him at Issie’s funeral and I’ve never seen anyone so devastated.
我无法认出他
I couldn’t recognise him.
他坐在我身后 我转身看到了这个人
He sat right behind me and I turned round and saw this person
穿着高地短裙 戴着一顶帽子 看起来很伤心
in a Highland kilt and a hat, looking very sad.
我想 “我的天 是麦昆 亚历山大”
I thought, “My God, it’s McQueen, Alexander.”
他的神情令人难以忘怀
And the look on his face was haunting.
我能感觉…
I felt…
我能感觉到他
I felt for him.
你可以感觉到…你可以看到痛苦
You could just feel… You could just see the pain.
他很难过
He suffered.
我能看到爱
I could see the love.
从不否认的爱
Never deny the love.
他们两个有爱的故事
It was such a love affair between those two.
伊西似乎陷入了困境
Issie seemed to slot in
在姐姐和妈妈之间
between a sister and a mum.
她在中间 李只是爱着伊西
She was in the middle and Lee just loved Issie.
伊西和麦昆之间的联♥系♥…
The connection between Issie and McQueen…
他们都带着悲伤
They both carried sadnesses.
亚历山大曾受到虐待
Alexander had been abused.
他觉得那个人已经毁了他的纯真
He felt that person had destroyed his innocence.
伊西在她大约五岁的时候经历了非常悲惨的事
Issie had this very sad instance when she was about five years old
她的哥哥与她玩耍时死去
when her brother that she was playing with died.
不是伊西的错 但她总觉得有愧
Not Issie’s fault, but she always felt responsible for him
并承受着那种负罪感
and carried that guilt.
存在毁灭性的一面和毁灭性的问题
There was a destructive side and destructive issues
她永远无法完全解决 时而爆发
which she could never resolve entirely and they would blow up.
这变得越来越严重
It became more and more serious.
我不吸毒 但我服用药物
I don’t take drugs, but I take medication.
我是说 有时我必须吃药 为了让我保持冷静
I mean, sometimes I have to take a pill, just to keep me calm.
她的自我毁灭之路很明显
The pathway to her self-destruction was clear.
也许 伊西认为她不想永远继续下去
Issie, perhaps, was thinking she didn’t want to go on forever.
她无法像一个老太太一样塑造自己
She couldn’t reinvent herself as an old woman
因为时尚是属于青春的
cos fashion’s all about youth.
发掘人是一件很伟大的事 就像成为一名母亲
Discovering people is a big thing. It’s like being a mother.
奶水枯竭了
And the milk’s dried up.
伊西计划了她的离去
Issie was planning her death.
所以她想跟麦昆说再见
So she wanted to say goodbye to McQueen.
她组织了一个周末
And she organised a weekend.
她列了一个遭遇的麻烦的清单
She’d gone to a lot of trouble with a very lovely menu.
亚历山大来的时候他已经筋疲力尽了
And Alexander was exhausted when he turned up
然后就呆在自己的房♥间里
and just stayed in his room.
无论她需要什么 他都无法自己动手
Whatever she needed, he wasn’t able to give it himself.
但他们确实见到了彼此 是的 他们之间有一个告别
But they did see each other, yeah. There was a farewell between them.
拥抱和亲吻…
Big hug and kiss and…
“下辈子再见” 我不知道
“See you in the next world.” I don’t know.
问题是 当你生病时 你不知道…
The thing is, when you’re ill, you don’t know…
你很孤单
You’re very alone.
伊西最后患有卵巢癌
Issie had ovarian cancer at the end.
也许是晚期 谁知道呢 她对化疗不感兴趣
If it was terminal, who knows. She wasn’t interested in chemotherapy.
伊西告诉我的最后一件事
The last thing Issie said to me,
“你记得吗 德特玛 当我是一缕阳光的时候?”
“Do you remember, Detmar, when I was a ray of sunshine?”
我说 “你将永远是一缕阳光”
And I said, “You’ll always be a ray of sunshine.”
麦昆称这场秀为“幽蓝女士”
McQueen is calling his show “La Dame Bleue.”
他将这场秀献给
He’s dedicating this show
他已故的好朋友兼导师 伊莎贝拉·布罗
to his late great friend and mentor, Isabella Blow.
你可以在衣服上看到她
You could see her in the clothes.
你可闻到她周围的香水
You could smell the perfume of her around.
在某种程度上 你可以在后台看到她的孩子
And you could see her children, in a way, backstage,
亚历山大和菲利普一起疯狂
Alexander and Philip going crazy together.
结合他们的是伊西
What bonded them was Issie.
伊莎贝拉一手创造了亚历山大和我自己
Isabella single-handedly invented Alexander and myself
从无到有
from nowhere
带着那种信念…我们永远不会再经历了
with such conviction that… We will never experience again.
她对你的信念使你成为了你
Her belief in you made you be the person you are.
你坐下来的时候 你看到舞台和音乐
Once you sat down and you saw the set and the music,
你在那里它抱着你
you were there and it held you,
因为我一直看着T台上的衣服好像看见她
because I kept seeing her in the clothes that he was putting on the catwalk
当然 还有帽子 菲利普设计的
and the hats, of course, that Philip was designing.
它实际上创造了一些神话人物
lt was actually creating some mythical figure
这就像伊西在T台上一样
that was like Issie’s presence at the show.
如此情绪化
So emotional.
我无法停止哭泣
I just couldn’t stop crying,
只是深深低下头
just bent over double.
而且 呃…
And, erm…
悲伤是悲伤 你必须经历它
Grief is grief. You have to go through it.
然后看到他们出来并意识到他们多么年轻
And then to see them come on and realise how young they were
他们失去了一位好朋友
and they had lost a great friend
他们如何爱她
and how they had loved her.
我认为这对李影响很大
I think it had a big effect on Lee.
伊西去世后
After Issie passed away,
他在一个非常黑暗的地方
he was in a really dark place.
我们晚上在看电视
We were watching TV in the evening
而李·麦昆登上了那天的新闻
and Lee McQueen opened the news that day
和他的“丰饶角”秀
with the Horn of Plenty show.
我的父亲坐在那里 他说 “塞巴斯蒂安 过来
And my father was sitting there and he’s like, “Sebastién, come over.
“我想这是你疯狂的朋友在电视上的时尚”
“I think it’s your crazy friend’s fashion on TV.”
当我父亲看到这个系列时 他说
And when my father saw the collection, he was like,
“我认为你的朋友真的很生气”
“I think your friend has gone really mad.”
而且我认为“丰饶角”
And I think with Horn of Plenty
真的反映了当今的时尚界
that really reflects the fashion world today,
一堆垃圾
a pile of crap.
分开三年
Three years of being apart,
我想了很多 我认为他也想了很多
I think a lot and I think he thinks a lot also.
当我打电♥话♥给他时 说 “你好 李?”
And when I called him, it was like, “Hello, Lee?”
“你好?”
“Hello?”
“李 我是塞巴斯蒂安”
“Lee, it’s Sebastién.”
“你♥他♥妈♥的一直都在哪 你这该死的混♥蛋♥?”
“Where the fuck have you been all this time, you fucking bastard?”
我们又开始像…我们以前的兄弟
We just started again like… Like the brothers we were before.
然后我乘坐渡轮前往伊维萨岛
So then I took the ferry to Ibiza
我去了他的别♥墅♥
and I went to his villa.
当他打开门时 我很震惊
When he opened the door, I was in shock