Saying no is rude.
对 吐在桌上也是
Yeah, so is puking on the table.
带回家给家人吃
Take home to the family.
这样不好 太太 别客气
No, no, señora, please.
-谢谢 但我心领了 -别
– Gracias, but I couldn’t. – No.
别拒绝我 好吗
Don’t say to me no, okay?
我先生总是在工作…
My husband always working,
但每天他都和家人坐在餐桌
but every day he’s sitting at the table with his family.
边说边听
He’s talking and he’s listening.
如果你们不一起吃饭 怎么叫家人
How you gonna be family if you no eating together, huh?
吃完保鲜盒要还我
I want that back.
要我帮你洗吗
Can I give you a hand with those tubs?
我只是说…
Just saying…
我能帮你吗
Can I help you out?
不用了 谢谢
No, gracias.
大卫…
David…
我想请你帮我问你♥爸♥一件事
I’d like you to ask your father something for me.

Yeah.
就告诉他…
You know what? Just tell him…
很荣幸被邀请到他家
Just tell him it was an honor to be invited into his home.
爸 他说很荣幸被邀请到你家
Dad, he said it was an honor to be invited into your home.
告诉他我说谢谢
Tell him I say thanks.
抱歉 我以为你…
I’m sorry, I thought you…
我的英语程度还过得去
I get by.
谢谢你的款待
Thank you for your hospitality.
这里的人是不求人的
We don’t ask for help around here.
你想帮我洗桶子吗
You want to help me wash my buckets?
你想当有用的人 没关系
You want to be a helpful person, that’s okay.
但我知道你为什么过来
But I know why you’re here.
你想要我儿子参加赛跑
You want my sons to run a race.
怀特先生…
Mr. White,
你的越野赛跑就像电视 是非必需品
your sport is like a TV. It’s not essential.
我儿子和你受训一小时
Each hour that my boys train with you
和我工作的时间就少掉一小时
is one hour they do not work with me.
那会让我们赔钱
That’s food off our table.
我不期待你这种人了解
I don’t expect a man like you to understand.
白哥
Blanco?
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
你知道你是白人吧
You know you’re white, right?
你确定吗
You sure about this?
对 星期六 白人不是要割草坪吗
Yeah, don’t white people mow their lawns on Saturday?
我没有草坪
I haven’t got a lawn.
今天要做什么
What are we doing?
你不会喜欢的
You’re not gonna like it.
白哥
Blanco?
现在你要弯下身…
Now you just gotta lean it over
然后割掉
and cut.
把外层的叶子剥掉 翻过来
Take off the outer leaves and turn it over.
这排你负责 好吗
This will be your row, okay?
膝盖要弯才不会伤到背
Keep your knees bent or it’ll hurt your back.
你可以吗 白哥
You okay, Blanco?
你们割菜要割整天吗
You guys do this all day?

Yeah.
这个菜圃收割完了 就换另一个菜圃
Get this field done, maybe start on another one.
你是拿时薪吗
You get paid by the hour?
不是以小时算 是以田地算
Not by the hour, by the field.
我们收割地越快 爸爸赚的钱越多
The faster we get this one done, the more our father makes.
以田地算
By the field?
达马修 你们几岁开始…
Hey, Damacio, how old were you guys when you started
帮爸爸做事
working for your dad?
10岁 11岁
10? 11?
那合法吗
Is that even legal?
采收草莓和马铃薯是合法的
Strawberries, it is. And potatoes.
其他作物要12岁
Other crops, you gotta be 12.
我记得我开始的第一天 做一小时就不想做…
I remember, first day I started,
因为太辛苦了
I wanted to quit after the first hour because it was so hard.
放声大哭
Cried like a baby.
对 我懂你的心情
Yeah, I know how you feel.
你不想做吗 白哥
You wanna quit, Blanco?
你认为呢
What do you think?
白哥
Blanco?
抱歉 我的背很痛
I’m sorry, it’s my back.
我知道 快躺下
I know, I know. Just lie down.
脸朝下 快点
Face down. Come on.
对 没事的
Yeah. It’s okay.
没事
It’s okay.
一开始每隔几小时就要休息
You just gotta do this every few hours when you first start.
你的身体不适应
Your body’s not used to it.
大家听好 我懂了
Okay, listen, guys. I get it.
你们的爸爸需要你们 所以这…
Your father needs you. All right, so this is…
谢谢 这样好了
Thank you. This is what we do.
你们得采收到很晚时 我们就挪后练习
On days you have to pick late, we practice later.
我们有比赛时 你们就提早采收…
All right? And the days we have meets, you pick extra early
还是能满足你♥爸♥的配额
and you still make your dad’s quota.
必要的话我会帮你们采收
I’ll pick with you if I have to.
万不得已才做 好吗 教练
Only if you have to though, right, Coach?
因为你现在脸色惨白
Because you don’t look too good right now.
“教练”你确定吗
Coach? You sure about that?
不叫”白哥”或”怀特”
Not “Blanco”? Not “White”?
不叫”老乡”
Not “homes”?
对 教练
No. Coach.
教练 很好
Coach. Good.
你在吃什么
What are you eating there?
玉米饼 要吃吗
Tacos. You want one?
给我两个
No, give me two.
我在帮你减肥 丹尼
I’m just saving you, Danny.
你能再拿个给我吗
Can you pass me another one, sweetheart?

Yep.
她懂了
Got it, got it.
怎么了
What’s going on?
玉米粽拍卖♥♥
Tamale sale.
-还有洗车 -越野队募款活动
– And car wash. – Team fundraiser.
今天下午
This afternoon.
-你能帮我吗 宝贝 -好
– Can You help me with this, babe? – Yeah.
我儿子为你赛跑 他们需要新制♥服♥和好跑鞋
My boys running for you, they need new uniforms,
你为什么买♥♥便宜鞋子
and better shoes. Why you buy them the cheap shoes?
不以他们为荣吗
You’re not proud of them?
你是好人 所以我要帮你
You are a good man and so I helping you.
好 快去洗澡
Okay, now go shower.
鸡肉 鸡肉 鸡肉 鸡肉
Chicken, chicken, chicken, chicken!
你说你妈妈卖♥♥掉几张票
And how many tickets did you say your mama sold?
你最好希望一半的人会来
You better hope only half of them show up.
大家去拿水桶
Well, let’s get our buckets, guys.
-雪儿 你好 -露佩
– Hey, Cheryl! Hi, honey. – Lupe!
你好吗
How you been?
我很好 你呢
I’m so good. How are you?
你记得我男友哈维吗
Do you remember my boyfriend, Javi?
-记得 哈维 你好吗 -幸会
– Yes. Javi, how are you? – Hey, Good to see you.
这是我先生吉姆
This is my husband, Jim.
-你好吗 我是哈维 -你好
– What’s up? Javier. Javi. – Hello.
我妹妹的儿子在你的越野队 维多
Yeah, my sister’s boy is on your team. Victor.
哈维 我欠你一个道歉
You know, Javi, I think I owe you an apology.
我们抵达的第一晚 那个星期五夜晚 我看见你…
That first night we were here, on that Friday night, I saw you…
还有你的车 我以为你是…
And your cars and I thought you were…
流氓吗
Gangbangers?
也许从前是 老乡
Maybe once upon a time, homes.
我们只是改装车俱乐部
We’re just a car club, man.
看看这些车 都是我们的宝贝
Look at these cars, man. They’re our babies.
我们可不想让爱车有危险
We wouldn’t wanna put them in danger.
况且…
Plus, man…
如果我们犯罪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!