Do you get that?

Okay.
好 汤马斯 我懂
Okay, Thomas, I get it.
想知道我为什么来这里…
Do you want to know why I’m out here,
半夜一个人开车闲晃
middle of night, driving around by myself?
不想
No.
真遗憾 反正我要告诉你
Too bad. I’m gonna tell you anyway.
我忘记买♥♥我女儿的生日蛋糕
I forgot to buy my daughter’s birthday cake.
真糟糕 怀特
That’s bad, White.
听好 你…
Look, you…
你今天真的吓到我了
You scared me today. You did. And you’re…
现在也吓到我了 你想下来吗
You’re scaring me now, so you wanna come off of there?
不想
No.
那让我坦白告诉你
Okay, then let me tell you the truth
这件事的下场…
about what happens, how this ends, if you…
如果你从桥上摔落
If you fall from here.
如果你今晚跳下桥 你也许有机会…
If you go off this bridge tonight, and there’s every chance you might,
你可能不会死 好吗
you’ll probably live, all right?
桥高度不高 但我向你保证 汤马斯…
It’s not that high, but I promise you, Thomas,
你不可能再赛跑
there’s no chance you’ll ever run again.
毫无机会
None.
现在我猜赛跑对你最重要
And right now I’m guessing running’s the best thing you’ve got.
也许是你仅剩的东西
Feels as if it might be the only thing you’ve got.
快下来
Come on down.
好吗
Okay?
你要…
So you wanna…
你要继续练习越野赛跑吗
You wanna keep going with this cross country thing?
我也是
Me, too.
我也是
Me, too.
缩小步伐…
You shorten your stride,
身体往前倾和头部压低
lean into the hill, and lower your head.
越野赛跑中 只有跑上山丘才要这样做
This is the only place you’ll ever do this in cross country.
茱莉
Julie?
没有人的冷战功力 比得了青少女
Nobody can hold a grudge like a teenage girl.
她的妈妈呢
How about her mom?
我在努力
I’m working on it.
休想
Don’t even think about it.
我不是冰淇淋先生
All right, I’m not the ice cream man.
6英里
Six miles.
保持速度 好吗 要练好基本功
Same pace, all right? Gotta lay down our base.
强尼
Johnny.
你的手臂为什么乱摆
Johnny, why are your arms flying around everywhere?
不知道 你为什么骑淑女车
I don’t know. Why you riding a Barbie bike?
因为很漂亮吗
Because it’s pretty?
我敢说你也有芭比娃娃屋
I bet you got the matching doll house, too, huh?
你叫怀特还是白哥芭比
Which one are you, White? Blanco Barbie?
好了 别耍嘴皮 专心跑
All right, joke less, run more.
大家把手臂贴近身体两侧
Everybody tuck your arms in.
你们越来越像我家养的
You’re all starting to look like the mangy chicken
那只生满疥癣的鸡
I got hanging around my house.
你不是在笑吧 瓦雷斯
You’re not smiling, are you, Valles?
没有
No.
才怪
No, I didn’t think so.
比赛开始要暖身和放松
Be warm and loose for the start of the race.
很好 保持放松
That’s right, fellas. Stay nice and relaxed.
做得好
Nice work.
好 集♥合♥
Okay. Come on.
集♥合♥
Come on.
大家可以吗
Everybody all right?
这是对抗赛 只有两队
This is a dual meet, just us and them, all right?
克洛维斯对麦克法兰 他们很优秀…
Clovis versus McFarland. They’re good,
排名很高…
they’re ranked,
他们认为我们是肉脚
and they think we’re pushovers.
准备好了吗
You ready?
开始吧 白哥
Let’s do it, Blanco.
很好
All right.
我们来自哪里
Where are we from?
-一 二 三…-麦克法兰
– Uno, dos, tres… – McFarland!
D区…
All D block…
D区所有囚犯 放风时间15分钟
All D block inmates, 15 minutes.
他们听得懂你的话吗
Can they even understand you?
你可能就用指的”走那边 朋友”
You probably just point, huh? “Go that way, amigo.”
对 差不多
Yeah, something like that.
15分40秒 戴瑞克
15:40, Derek!
稳稳地就获胜
Just cruise to win.
15分45秒 汤马斯
15:45, Thomas!
现在去追他
Now, go get him.
去追他
Go get him.
很好
Atta boy.
很好
Atta boy.
加油
Come on, Thomas.
16分30秒 汤马斯 做得好
16:30, Thomas. Good job.
很好 强尼
Atta boy, Johnny.
荷西 很好
Jose, good.
加油 丹尼
Come on, Danny.
-加油 尚恩 -加油 丹尼
– Come on, Sean. – Come on, Danny!
我也是那个结果
That’s what I have.
比赛分数很接近
Well, it was close, boys.
就像我说的…
Like I said…
他们是很优秀的队伍
They’re a great team.
但你们更优秀
But you’re better.
克洛维斯得到28分
Clovis scored 28.
麦克法兰27分
McFarland, 27.
等等 你是说…
Hang on. You mean…
没错 最低分的获胜
That’s right. Lowest score wins.
你们刚获得第一胜
You just won your first race.
比赛很精采 朋友
Good race, amigo.
早说过我们会获胜
I told you we were gonna win.
车子抛锚吗
Car trouble, honey?
进来 宝贝 我们会帮你修好
Come on in, baby, we’ll get you fixed up.
别客气
Come on in.
狄亚兹兄弟呢
Where are the Diazes?
退出
Out.
什么意思
Out? What do you mean “out”?
退出这个队
Out like off the team.
什么
What?
-谁说的 -他们的爸爸…
– Says who? – Says their father
也是他们的工头
who’s also their foreman.
我男友的修车厂在后面
My boyfriend’s got a garage in the back.
他会帮你看看你的小车
He’ll take a look at that little car of yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
There you go.
天啊 宝贝
Oh, my goodness, honey.
你用这双手做了什么事
What have you been doing with these hands?
搬家和整理花♥园♥吧
Moving houses, I guess, trying to make a garden.
坐好 享受美景
Just sit back, enjoy the view,
我们很快会修好你的车
and we will get you out of here in no time.
那是我的男友
That’s my boyfriend.
他很帅吧
He’s handsome, isn’t he?
我知道
I know.
你好 达马修
Hey, Damacio.
听好 你不会懂的
Look, you wouldn’t understand.
达马修…
Damacio…
这是我们的赛跑老师 怀特先生
This was our teacher for running, Mr. White.
他只是顺道过来拜访
He just stopped by real quick to say hi.
要吃吗
You wanna eat?
希望你喜欢焗烤卷饼 怀特
Hope you like enchiladas, White.
想试一下吗
Ready to try it?
一点点
A little bit.
你吃了几个 七个 八个
How many is that? Seven? Eight?
拒绝没有礼貌

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!