我们没有山丘
We don’t have a hill.
这些是我们的山丘 也是练习的场地
These are our hills. This is where we’re gonna run.
跑完全部吗
All of them?
没错
That’s right.
帕罗奥托的比赛结果…
What happened to us in Palo Alto,
绝不会再发生
never gonna happen again.
开始
Let’s go.
快跑
Let’s go!
跑完了
We’re done.
谁跑完了
Who’s done?
我们
We are.
你是说你想放弃
You mean you want to quit?
回家躺在沙发休息吗
Go home, stretch out on the couch?
猜猜怎样 我也是
Guess what? Me, too.
但休想
But it ain’t gonna happen.
这样好了
Here’s what we’re gonna do.
我们暂作休息…
We’re gonna catch our breath,
然后再跑完全程
and then we’re gonna hit it again.
丹尼快虚脱了
Danny’s about to collapse.
很难受
It’s hard.
-很难受 -对
– It’s hard? – Yeah.
我告诉你什么叫难受
I’ll tell you what’s hard,
看别人在最后山丘超越你
is watching someone pass you on that last hill.
问汤马斯就好
Just ask Thomas.
明知自己不够努力 而输掉比赛才叫难受
What’s hard is losing when you know you haven’t done enough.
我们要练习到笑看山丘
All right, we’re going to get to the point where when we see a hill, we smile.
越高越好
The higher, the better.
现在我们有进步 对吗
All right. Now we know what we didn’t know, right?
对吗 现在我们有进步了
Right? Now we know what we didn’t know.
今天是开始
Today’s the beginning.
再跑一圈
Let’s hit it again.
再跑一圈
Let’s hit it again.
大家加油
Come on, guys.
你在等什么 瓦雷斯
What are you waiting for, Valles?
谁还能再跑
Who’s got one more?
加油 身体往前倾
Come on, lean into this.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
摆动双臂冲上山丘
Come on. Let your arms take you up that hill.
跑上山丘时要换跑法
Change the gear when you go uphill.
你得换跑法
You gotta change it.
换跑法冲上山丘
Change the gear going up that hill!
加油 丹尼 求你跑快点
Come on, Danny, start to give it to me!
如果我们不放弃 其他赛跑队也不会
If we don’t back down they won’t, either.
加油 狄亚兹 他们快超前你一圈了
Come on, Diaz, they’re lapping you.
加油 丹尼
Pick it up, Danny. All right?
你是强棒 不是弱棒
You’re the anchor. You’re not the brake.
很好
Atta boy.
很好 荷西
Good, Jose.
以为我在找你碴 狄亚兹
You think I’m picking on you, Diaz?
跑快点 我就会找别人碴
Go faster, I’ll pick on somebody else.
很好 很好
Good! Good!
很好 休息
That’s it. Take a break.
很好
Okay, good.
很好
Good.
那是我想看见的
Okay, that’s what I wanted to see.
那是我们如何需要去结束
That’s how we need to finish.
做得好 休息
Good job. Take a break.
瓦雷斯
Valles!
瓦雷斯 我说休息
Valles, I said take a break.
你还想要多少圈
How many more do you want?
10圈 20圈 100圈
10, 20, 100?
休息
Take a break!
你自以为很猛吗 怀特 我们更猛
You think you’re tough, White? Well, we’re tougher, right.
我们不是赛跑选手 而是采收工
We’re not runners. We’re pickers.
我们永远会是采收工
And we’re always gonna be pickers.
每天我们会起床做同样的事…
And every day we’re gonna get up and do the same thing
周而复始 就像这样
over and over again, just like this.
所以你能逼我们跑山丘 一百次 一千次…
So you can make us do it a hundred times, a thousand times,
因为猜猜怎样
because guess what?
事实永远不会改变 好吗
It’s never gonna change, all right?
你知道这些是什么吗 怀特
You know what these are, White?
你知道下面是什么吗
You know what’s under here?
杏仁壳 你吃杏仁吗
Almond hulls. You eat almonds?
你喜欢吗
You like them?
包装精美的杏仁 对吗
They come out the packet real nice, right?
要有人采收杏仁 怀特
Well, somebody picked those, White.
但你能用来当山丘练习场 对吗
But you can use them for hill training, right?
瓦雷斯
Valles.
罚我留校察看随便你
Suspend me if you want, man.
我退出
I’m done.
好 练习到此为止
Okay, practice is over.
你又要离开吗
Are you going to leave again?
这是你的错
This is your fault.
一切永远是我的错
Everything is always my fault.
安静
Be quiet.
你已经抛妻弃子
You’ve abandoned us.
安静
Be quiet!
生日 晚上六点
蛋糕呢
Where’s the cake?
生日快乐 女儿
Happy birthday, sweetheart.
对不起我晚到家
I’m sorry I was late.
你忘记蛋糕的事 对吗
You forgot it, didn’t you?
没关系 反正我不是很想要
That’s okay. I didn’t really want it anyway.
这对她很重要 吉姆
This was really important to her, Jim.
对不起 好吗 对不起…
I’m sorry, all right? I’m sorry, but my…
但我最好的选手刚退出了
My best runner just quit.
不对 刚说过了
No, check that. I mean, I… I mean…
他不只退出 还有精神崩溃
He didn’t just quit. He had some kind of breakdown.
我不管 茱莉15岁了…
I don’t care. Julie is 15 years old,
你连她的蛋糕都记不住
and you couldn’t even remember her cake.
如果没有蛋糕是最惨的事…
Well, if a missed cake’s the worst thing that ever happens to her,
她比这些孩子更幸福
she’s got it over most of these kids.
她是你的女儿 吉姆
You know what? She’s your daughter, Jim.
如果你认为这里的爸爸
And if you think any one of those fathers out there
会错过女儿的生日…
would miss their daughter’s birthday,
那你应该去看看 他们买♥♥给女儿的蛋糕
then you oughta go out and see what kind of cakes they get them.
茱莉
Julie?
茱莉 请让我进去
Julie, please let me in.
走开 爸
Go away, Dad.
汤马斯
Thomas?
你来桥上做什么 汤马斯
What are you doing on the bridge, Thomas?
不知道
I don’t know.
谁打你
Who hit you?
没有人
No one.
是我爸 但不能怪他
All right, my dad. But it wasn’t his fault.
我不知道那件事
I don’t know about that.
有很多事你不知道 怀特
Yeah, well, you don’t know about a lot of things. Okay, White?
你一无所知
You haven’t got a clue.
好吧…
All right, then…
那解释给我听 帮我搞清楚
Then explain it to me. Help me figure it out.
他是采收工
Look, he’s a picker.
他不像狄亚兹先生是工头
He’s not a foreman like Señor Diaz.
他没有管人
He doesn’t run a crew.
只是到处打零工…
He just tries to get whatever work he can find,
亚利桑那 德州等等
Arizona, Texas, wherever.
昨天他回家 发现他的女儿怀孕了
And he got back yesterday and his baby girl is pregnant.
他就开始搥墙 好吗
And so he just started hitting the wall, all right?
我想让他住手 结果不小心被打到
And I was trying to get him to stop, and I just got in the way.
如果他弄伤手就不能工作
Look, if he hurts his hands, he can’t work.
你懂吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!