Good luck!
教练 教练
Coach! Coach! Coach!
把冠军抱回家 吉姆
Bring it home, Jim.
让我们骄傲 教练
Make us proud, Coach!
你为什么还来
Why are you even here?
我们不需要你当教练
All right, we don’t need you to coach.
比赛规则规定 没有教练的队伍不得参赛
Rules say you can’t run without a coach.
丧失比赛资格
You forfeit the race.
如果你还想参赛 汤马斯…
So if you still wanna run, Thomas,
最好乖乖上车
you’re gonna need to take a seat.
好日子
Great day!
我想他在那里 在那里
I think he’s over there. Right there.
麦克风试音 试音
Check. Mic check.
试音 试音
Testing, testing!
好了 各位 开始了
All right, guys. Here we go.
试音 试音
Check, check, check.
怎么样
How’s that?
请全体起立唱国歌♥
Please rise for the singing of the national anthem.
哦 你可看见
Oh, say can you see…
起立
Up.
透过一线曙光
By the dawn’s early light
我们对着什么发出欢呼的声浪
What so proudly we hailed
谁的阔条明星
At the twilight’s last gleaming
冒着一夜炮火
Whose broad stripes and bright stars
依然迎风招展
Through the perilous fight
在我军碉堡上
O’er the ramparts we watched
火箭闪闪发光
Were so gallantly streaming
勇士
And the rocket’s red glare
的家乡
and the home of the brave
教练们 你们有三分钟
Coaches, you have three minutes.
好 大家集♥合♥
All right, everybody, gather around.
来吧
Come on.
我要你们看看四周
I want you to look around.
加州最强的选手 对吗
Best in the state, right?
这里每队都是实至名归…
Every team that’s here deserves to be,
包括你们
including you.
但他们没有你们的实力 懂吗
But they haven’t got what you got. All right?
他们没有像你们 大清早起床到田地做事
They don’t get up at dawn like you and go to work in the fields.
对吗
Right?
他们上完整天课后 也没有回到田地做事
They don’t go to school all day and then go back to those same fields.
那是你们做的事
That’s what you do.
然后你们接受我的训练 跑13公里 16公里…
And then you come out with me and you run 8 miles, 10 miles,
你们忍♥受
and you take on…
你们忍♥受更多痛苦
You take on even more pain.
这些孩子不做你们做的事 他们甚至无法想像
These kids don’t do what you do. They can’t even imagine it.
我和狄亚兹兄弟 到田地做事的那天…
When I went out in the field that day with you Diaz kids,
老实说…
I’ll be honest with you, it was a…
我这辈子从没那么辛苦
It was the worst day’s work I ever had to do in my life.
我安慰自己…
And I said to myself, “Whatever kind of crappy job I end up in,
“不管我沦落到哪种烂工作 绝不会比那更惨”
it’ll never be as tough as that.
你们每天都在田地做事
You kids do it every day.
你们的父母希望能每天采收…
And your parents hope they can do it every day,
甘愿做一辈子 让你们过更好的生活
and they’ll do it for a lifetime if it means a better life for you.
你们是超人
You guys are super-human.
你们忍♥受辛苦 就是为了来这里放手一搏…
What you endure just to be here, to get a shot at this,
像我这样的人 理当赢得那种殊荣
the kind of privilege that someone like me takes for granted?
拥有那种力量 什么都难不倒你们…
There’s nothing you can’t do with that kind of strength,
拥有那种勇气
with that kind of heart.
你们拥有我见过最大的勇气
You kids have the biggest hearts I’ve ever seen.
大家全力以赴
Now go run your race.
汤马斯 你是队长
Thomas, you’re the captain.
教练
Hey, Coach.
你要队呼吗
You wanna call it?
一 二 三
Uno, dos, tres.
麦克法兰
McFarland!
各位选手…
Gentlemen,
你们的指令会是”选手们 各就各位”
your command will be “Runners, take your mark,”
接着鸣枪开跑
followed by the pistol.
我看见选手都站定…
I will not fire the gun,
才会鸣枪…
until I see that everyone is standing still
请勿越线
with your toes behind the line.
祝各位今天有好成绩
Good luck today, gentlemen.
选手们 各就各位
Runners, take your mark!
荷西 别冲
Jose, no.
荷西
Jose!
他在做什么
What’s he doing?
荷西 慢下来
Jose, back it down!
找到步调
Find your pace!
加油 加油
Come on! Come on! Go, go, go.
他跑得太快 他会累死
He’s too fast! He’s gonna die!
那跑快点补他的秒数
Then make up for it! Make up for it!
维多呢
Where’s Victor?
快追上去了 维多
You’re right there, Victor. You’re right there.
达马修 保持速度 保持维多的速度
Damacio, stay right with him. Hold onto Victor!
保持脚力 加油
Keep those legs! Let’s go!
很好 强尼
Good, Johnny!
加油 强尼
Come on, Johnny!
追上前面的选手
Catch that next group, Johnny.
挤进前面
Get into that next group!
继续跑
Keep going!
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, man. Sorry.
他们来了
Here they are.
麦克法兰 大家加油
Yay, McFarland! Go, guys!
加油 麦克法兰
Come on, McFarland!
达马修 麦克法兰
Damacio! McFarland!
发生什么事 妈
What’s happening, Mom?
他好像没力了
Looks like he’s run out of gas.
其他选手得跑快点
The others will have to make up the points.
加快速度
That’s it. Pick up the pace!
追上去
Let’s go! Let’s go! Close it up! Close it up!
加油 缩短差距
Let’s go! Cut the distance!
你在拉长差距
You’re stretching it out!
加油
Come on!
10分钟整 汤马斯 加油 你做得到
10:00 flat, Thomas! Come on! You can do it!
你得追过三个人 加油
You gotta get ahead of three guys! Come on!
加油 维多
Come on, Victor!
只落后几秒 快
Only seconds off pace! Let’s go!
加油 达马修
Come on, Damacio!
追上那些人 追上他们
Hold onto those guys! Hold onto them!

Lets’ go!
加把劲
Bring it up! Bring it up!
麦克法兰
McFarland!
击败他 汤马斯
Beat him, Thomas.
很好
Yes!
达马修 加油 达马修
Damacio, come on! There’s Damacio!
太好了
Yes!
-荷西呢 -不知道
– Where’s Jose? – I don’t know.
加油
Come on.
他花的时间比平常练习 慢了一分多钟
He’s more than a minute slower than his usual times. It’s…
这样没办法获胜
It’s not gonna be enough.
听好 接下来会是大卫 但要30秒后
Look, David will come in next, but not for another 30 seconds. See.
-教练…-就算那样也…
– Coach… Coach. – Even then, it’s not gonna…
-也于事无补…-教练
– It’s not gonna matter unless… – Coach.
你可以做到的
You can do it. Yeah.
那不是丹尼狄亚兹
That’s not Danny Diaz.
-加油 丹尼 -那不是丹尼狄亚兹
– Come on, Danny! – That’s not Danny Diaz!
加油 耶
Come on! Yeah!
-丹尼 -丹尼
– Danny! – Danny!

Yeah!
第五名
Number five.
你是第五名选手

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!