Nice shorts, dude.
你打高尔夫球吗
You play golf?
对
Yeah, I do.
这可不是高尔夫球
This ain’t golf.
预备…
Set…
加油
Run! Run!
加油
Come on.
-加油 -加油
– Go! – Come on!
快点
Go!
加油 你行的
Come on.
跑快点
Come on, you got it!
我们几分 有晋级吗
Push it, push it!
分数很接近
How did we do? Did we make it?
我们在晋级边缘
It’s close.
你看
We’re right on the edge.
你们看
Look at that.
晋级了
Look at that. You did it.
加州最强
Best in California.
麦克法兰晋级州锦标赛 听见没有
McFarland’s going to State, you hear that?
我们晋级州锦标赛
We’re going to State.
麦克法兰晋级州锦标赛
McFarland is going to State.
教练…
Hey, Coach,
你开过头了
you missed the turn.
没错
That’s right.
你好
Hi.
门票要9元50分
That will be $9.50.
看 我…
Look, I…
我只有…
I got…
我身上只有五元 好吗
I got five bucks, all right?
我有五元 后座有七个孩子…
I got five bucks and seven kids back there,
他们从没看过大海
that have never seen the ocean.
-算了 -你确定
– Keep it. – are You sure?
算了
Keep it.
谢谢
Thanks.
去吧
Well, go on.
冲向大海
Get in there.
好 大家冲啊
Yeah, let’s go, guys!
-耶 -耶
– Yeah! – Yeah!
好爽
We’re going to State!
我们晋级了
Yeah!
站好 别乱动
Okay, no, just stay. No moving. No moving.
好 麦克法兰美洲狮
Okay. McFarland Cougars!
太棒了
That’s fantastic.
天啊
Wow.
美洲狮没有拼错吧
Does Cougars look like it’s spelled right to you?
你敢告诉她就死定了
You tell her and we kill you, man.
丹尼
Danny!
耶
Yay!
大卫
I see David!
达马修
Damacio!
好 一起拍照
Okay, foto. Ven.
不准拒绝我 快点
No. No, don’t say to me “no.” Come on.
好 美洲狮 一 二 三
Okay. Cougars, one, two, three.
美洲狮
Cougars!
很好
Okay.
我的家人
My family.
你肯定很骄傲
You must be very proud.
你女儿几岁了 白哥先生
How old are your daughters, Señor Blanco?
洁美10岁 茱莉刚满15岁
Jamie’s 10 and Julie just turned 15.
她的成年礼是何时
When is her quinceañera?
什么
What?
我要挂在店面窗户
I’m gonna put it in the front window.
你能想像 如果我们击败全州夺冠吗
Can you imagine if we beat the whole damn state?
我也许得关店一天
I might actually have to close the store for a day.
25年来头一遭
First time in 25 years.
山米
Sammy, I think…
我需要你帮忙
I think I’m gonna need your help with something.
快点 要走了
Come on, guys, gotta go. Come on.
你们会迟到
You’ll be late.
我预约四点
Made the appointment for 4:00.
你为什么这样做
Why are you doing this?
我珍惜你 男人不能珍惜女人吗
I appreciate you. Can’t a man show a little appreciation?
好吧
Okay.
我们有三小时
We got three hours.
好
Okay. So…
要把这张野餐桌…
I guess we move this picnic table
搬到这里 对吗
over here, right?
白哥 只要记住一个重点…
Blanco, this is gonna go a lot quicker,
这会更有效率
if we remember one important thing.
-什么 -我们不是酋长
– Yeah, what’s that? – We’re not the chiefs,
我们是印第安人 坐下
we’re the Indians. Sit down.
你们把这张桌子搬到车♥库♥
Can one of you move this table to the garage,
这里是舞池
because this is the dance floor.
交给我 帮忙搬 汤马斯
Let me take care of that. Get up, Thomas.
-很高兴见到你 -请进 小姐们
– It’s so good to see you. – Come on in, my ladies.
我们会让你们变成大美人
We’re gonna make you look so beautiful!
天啊 看看这头秀发
Oh, my goodness, look at this hair.
送给你
Here.
礼物是什么
What is it? What is it?
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
这叫成年礼
It’s called a quinceañera.
-给我那酒 -好的
– give me That drink. – All right.
各位先生女士 欢迎茱莉怀特小姐
Señoras y señores, Miss Julie White.
好漂亮
Pretty.
该你致词了 爸爸
Time to talk, Papacito.
首先我想感谢罗萨多家…
First, I’d like to thank the Rosaldo family,
他们很好心 帮我安排这次的派对
who were so kind to help me put this together.
还要感谢在场所有人
And to everyone here
一直以来对我们的照顾
who have been so generous to us along the way.
非常感谢大家帮助我了解…
And muchos gracias for helping me to understand
成年礼的意义…
what a quinceañera means,
还有今晚如此重要的原因
and why this night is so important.
因为今晚的意义是…
Because it means,
我们的女儿从少女蜕变成…
our daughter’s turning from this young girl
美丽的女人
to a beautiful woman.
不晓得茱莉知不知道…
I don’t know if Julie knows
我内心的挣扎…
how much I’ve struggled with this,
但今晚我为你庆祝
but tonight I celebrate it.
希望你明白你对我有多重要 还有…
I hope you know how much you mean to me, and how
身为你和洁美的爸爸…
being your dad and Jamie’s,
让我很骄傲
makes me prouder than you’ll ever know.
很希望有朝一日…
And how I hope to one day
我也会让你骄傲
make you proud, too.
就像这些孩子…
As proud…
以他们的父母为荣
As proud as these kids are of their parents.
现在我该请你跳舞了
So, now I guess I get to ask you to dance.
然后…
And…
当然你不能拒绝
And apparently, you’re not allowed to say no.
谢谢 爸
Thank you, Dad.
你好美
You look so beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
茱莉
Julie?
什么事
Yes?
我奶奶亲手做的
My grandmother made it.
不客气
You’re welcome.
请你帮我戴上
Here, would you?
好
Yeah.
好了吗
Are you ready?
做什么
For what?
来吧
Come on.
别紧张 白哥 这是我们的传统