How do we know you’re not a hornet spy?
我们怎知道 你不是一只穿着睡衣的青蛙?
How do we know you’re not a frog in fluffy pyjamas?
难缠的家伙 很抱歉
– Tough crowd. -Sorry,
– 女王的命令 菲利普!
– Queen’s orders. -Flip!
你们去吧玛雅 我在这外面等着
You go, Maya. I’ll be right out here.
所有人在大厅集♥合♥!
All gather in the great hall.

Ahh!
哦!嘿!别挡道!
– Oh! Hey! -Out of the way!
我觉得我再也不喜欢这个蜂巢了
I don’t think I like this hive anymore.
我们怎么通过女王的卫兵?
How do we get past the queen’s guards?
不用担心玛雅 我能搞定
Don’t worry, Maya. I got this.
嘿 伙计们 看看这个!
Hey, you guys, check this out.
威利
Willi…
跳得好
Nice moves.
嘿 再见
Heh,bye.
陛下 你好了?
Your Majesty, You’re better.
3-9-6!
3-9-6?

But…
但是这是不可能的
But it’s not possible.
为什么那个金帽子在你头上?
Why’s the golden hat on your head?
女王呢?
Where is the Queen?
她就在你的面前 卫兵!
You’re looking at her. Guards!
你干了什么? 来了 陛下!
– What have you done? -Coming, Your Highness!
热腾腾的蜜糖蛋糕
Hot honey cakes.
你最喜欢的味道
Just the way you like them.
玛雅 你还活着!
Maya, you’re alive! That’s…
麻烦 麻烦大了这回
very, very serious indeed.
你不知道吗? 我们亲爱的女王…
Don’t you know? Our dear Queen…
已经去世了 不!
-has passed away. -No!
不过不用担心 3-9-6
Don’t you worry, 396.
我们会好好的报复 那些可恨的大黄蜂
We’ll have our revenge on those ghastly hornets.
骗子!你偷了女王的蜂王浆 并且藏了起来
Liar! You stole the royal jelly from the queen and hid it.
这是真的 我很内疚
It’s true, I’m guilty.
我♥操♥心的事情太多
Guilty of caring too much:
没能好好处理
Against my better judgment
我让这只小迷糊蜜蜂 独自跑到了大草地
I let this mixed-up little bee go into the meadow alone.
可怜的孩子 她已经心智不正常了
Poor child, she’s not in her right mind.
等等 她撒谎 你们一定要相信我!
Wait! She’s lying. You have to believe me.
我知道她把蜂王浆藏在哪
I know where she hid the royal jelly.
是吗 如果你说的是真的 为什么不告诉我们
Well, if you’re so sure, why don’t you show us
它在哪呢?
where it is?
它就在这里
This is it, in here.
可怜的小蜜蜂犯草地热了
Poor little bee’s got meadow fever.
现在每个人都看到你是一个怎样的说谎者了
Now everyone can see what a liar you are.
嗯?但蜂王浆去哪了?
Huh? But where is it?
把她关起来 不 放开我
– Lock her up. -No, let go.
她在撒谎 这是为了你好 3-9-6
– She’s lying. -it’s for your own good, 396.
现在 你不介意的话 我要去消灭大黄蜂了
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some hornets to crush.
我发誓她拿了!这边
– I promise, she took it! -This way.
不 放开我 她在撒谎
No, let go. She’s lying.
不!
No!
不 不是黄蜂干的! 请相信我
No, the hornets didn’t do it! Please believe me.
我告诉你 她是个骗子
I told you she was a liar.
把它给我!
Give me that!
陛下
Your Majesty!
来了…
Coming.
威利! 玛雅
– Willi. -Maya.
威利! 威利
Willi, Willi!
我两下就把你救出来
I’ll have you out of there in two wingbeats.
三下
Make that three wingbeats.
你不该来这里 威利!
– You’re not supposed to be here! -Willi!
你在干什么?停下!
What are you doing here? Stop!
停下!
Stop!
停下!回来!
Stop! Come back!
抓住他!
Grab him!
叛徒!
Traitor!
抓住那个傻胖子 站住!
– Stop that tubby dunce. -Stop!
左右!左右!
Left, right, left, right…
左右!左右!
左右!左右!
这是浪费时间 我们还要去消灭大黄蜂
This is a waste of time. We have bugs to crush.
归队 士兵!
Fall in, soldier.
威利 继续前进!
– Willi… -Keep moving!
保持队形!
Keep formation!
威利!不要走
Willi! Don’t go away.
不要离开我
Don’t leave me.
菲利普! 菲利普!
Flip! Flip!
放开我臭虫!菲利普 救命!
– Get off me, bug! -Flip, help!
等等 那是威利
Wait, is that Willi!
椿象?
Stink Bug?
你要赶紧报告女王
You have to warn your Queen.
老爸埋伏在蜂巢附近
Dad’s making an ambush on the hive.
但蜜蜂正对黄蜂设伏
But the bees are making an ambush on you hornets.
菲利普!
Flip!
您好?
Hello?
谁在那里?
Who’s there?
女王吗?女王!
Miss Queen? Miss Queen.
你还活着!陛下
You’re alive. Your Majesty.
是我 玛雅 玛雅?
– It’s me, Maya. -Maya?
不会有事的 我会把我们从这弄出去的
It’s okay, I’m going to get us out of here.
不 不 不 不要离开我 求您了
No, no, no, stay with me. Please.
原谅我女王
I’m sorry, Miss Queen.
这是我的错
It’s my fault.
我只是想看看外面的世界
I just wanted to see the outside world.
如果我像一只乖蜜蜂一样 待在巢里
If I had stayed in the hive like a good bee,
我可以阻止那个顾问的
I could have stopped the Adviser.
这是不是你的错 玛雅
It’s not your fault, Maya.
你跟随你的内心
You followed your heart.
那需要勇气
That takes courage.
你要…
You stay…
坚持做你自己
just the way you are,
玛雅 不要!
‘Maya… “No!
不 醒醒
No. Wake up.
玛雅 威利!你回来了!
– Maya. -Willi! You came back.
还有斯叮!
And Sting.
请原谅我的话
I’m sorry about what I said.
我不是那个意思
I didn’t mean it.
你是黄蜂能拥有的 最好的朋友
You’re the best friend a hornet
玛雅…
-could have. -Maya…
感谢花蜜之神 你还活着
Thank sweet nectar you’re safe!
你怎么知道我在这里?
How did you know I was here?
一只迷人的蝗虫
A charming grasshopper,
一只热情的黄蜂
a fiery hornet
还有一只勇敢的蜜蜂 潜进来把一切都告诉了我
and a brave little bee snuck in and told me everything.
陛下…
Your Majesty…
坚持住
Stay with us.
她在迅速衰弱
She’s fading fast.
她需要蜂王浆 那个皇家顾问拿了
– She needs the royal jelly. -The Royal Adviser took it.
我们怎么才能拿回来?
How are we going to get it back from her?
那不容易
It’s not gonna be easy.
所有黄蜂部落 都联合起来对付蜜蜂了
All the hornet tribes are going up against the bees.
带我去找他们
Take me to them.
只有我能阻止这事
Only I can stop this.
我们可以带她 太慢了
– We could carry her. -Too slow.
我们根本不能及时赶上蜜蜂大军
We’ll never catch the bees in time.
我可以
I’ll do it.
我先去拿到蜂王浆
I’ll go ahead and get the royal jelly.
你们带着女王随后跟上 不 玛雅
– You follow me with the Queen. -No, Maya.
太危险了 你只是一只小蜜蜂
It’s too dangerous. You’re just one little bee.
两只小蜜蜂 和一只小黄蜂
– Two little bees. -And a hornet.
还有一个 满是朋友的大草地
And a whole meadow full of friends.
如果有人能做到的话 那就是她

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!