毛茸茸的 带条纹的 大大的眼睛 圆圆的头
Fuzzy, stripy, boogly eyes and bobbly head!
一只飞虎! 不 一只蜜蜂
– A tigerfly! -No, a bee.
– 哦 一只蜜蜂 一只蜜蜂!
– Oh, a bee! -A bee!
还有菲利普! 嘿 阿尼 我不是跟你说过我们没走错吧?
And Flip! Hey, Arnie, didn’t I say we were on the right track?
你去哪啦?淘气的小蜜蜂?
– Where’ve you been, naughty bee?
卡桑德拉小姐担心死了
Miss Cassandra’s got enough worries without you
当她知道你们跑到大草地去以后
buzzing off into the meadow.
嘿 你知不知道女王病了?
Hey, don’t you know the Queen’s sick?
大黄蜂把她的蜂王浆偷走了
The hornets stole her royal jelly.
是皇家顾问干的 我看到她拿了蜂王浆
It was the Adviser. I saw her with the royal jelly.
菲利普 我们必须回到蜂巢
Flip, we need to get back to the hive.
威利! 干得好孩子们!
– Willi! -Good work, boys.
嘿 嗬!
Hee-hop!
威利! 威利你在哪里?
– Willi! -Willi! Where are you?
威利!
Willi!
我回家了 威利
“I am home, Willi.
在吉特巴谷 我是如此快乐
“Here at Jitterbug Hollow I’m so happy.”
好 就这样我也会回家 也会觉得快乐
Fine, be like that. I’ll go home too, and I’ll feel happy.
回你的池塘里去 你蛙的我这会很不爽
Back to your pond, froggy. I’m not in the mood.
我们有花粉! 哦 花粉?
– We’ve got pollen! -Oh, pollen.
不不 威利 坚强点
No. No, Willi. Stay strong.
但花粉会让你更坚强
But you’ll be stronger with pollen.
不 不 不 不
NQI NQ ‘ ‘ “C! “Q ‘ no: “Q
一二一 威利 一二一
Walk on, Willi. Walk on.
好吧 你赢了
Okay, you win.
给我 给我 给我 给我花粉!
Gimme gimme gimme gimme pollen!
威利? 威利 回来
Willi? Willi, come back.
他遇到了一股上升气流!
He’s caught in an updraft!
上面有很多大飞虫
Those are big flutter bugs.
他们不是飞虫
They’re not flutter bugs,
是蝙蝠!
they’re bats!
我们必须行动起来! 当我数到三的时候 跳!
We have to do something! When I count to three, kick!
一 二 三 跳!
One, two, three.
嘿 嗬!
Hee-hop!
好鸟鸟
Nice birdy.
坚持住 威利 我来了!
Hold on, Willi, I’m coming!
我来了 孩子们! 嘿 嗬!
I’m coming, kids! Hee-hop!
嘿 讨厌的家伙! 来这!
Hey, ugly! Over here!
玛雅!坚持住孩子们!
Maya! Hold on, kids!
孩子们 没事吧?
You kids okay?
威利!
Willi!
威利?
Willi?
不 不!
No, no.
醒醒
Please wake up.
你说你有花粉
You said you had pollen.
哦 威利!
Oh, Willi.
对不起 你还是我的朋友吗?
I am so sorry. Are you still my friend?
当然 你永远不能让朋友离开 玛雅
Of course. You must never let a friend go, Maya.
尤其是你最好的 也是唯一的朋友
Especially your best and only friend.
我们在那里? 嘘 戈尔戈的树篱
– Where are we? -Shh. Gorgo’s hedge.
戈尔戈的树篱?
Gorgo’s hedge?
哪条路是回巢的路 菲利普? 我们要回巢?
– Which way is the hive, Flip? -We’re going back to the hive?
笔直通过戈尔戈的领地 不 不 不
Straight through Gorgo’s land. No, no, no!
玛雅 绕过去
Maya, go all the way around.
对 听他的 没时间了!
– Yeah, listen to him! -There’s no time!
这是最快的路径
This is the quickest way.
我很困惑 发生了什么?
I’m confused. What’s going on?
女王需要我们威利 我路上再跟你说
The Queen needs us, Willi. I’ll tell you on the way.
她的想法比一整桶的萤火虫还要多
She’s got more spark then a barrel full of lightning bugs.
嘿-嗬!
Hee-hop!
我们会被吃掉的 我就知道
We’re gonna get eaten, I know it.
皇家蜂军!
Royal bees!
我很遗憾的告诉你们
I regret to inform you
在经过与病魔的长时间战斗后
that after a long battle with illness
我们挚爱的女王
our beloved Queen
已经不在了
is not quite one hundred percent.
就是说 她已经离开我们
That is to say, well, she has buzzed off
去往天国
to the big hive in the sky.
她仙游了
She has passed away.
但每一个蜂巢都需要一个强有力的领导者
But every hive needs a strong leader.
这就是为什么我
And that is why I,
将担任你们 新的领导者
your new hive master,
请允许我介绍我们的新女王
am honored to announce our new Queen.
巴兹丽娜
Buzzlina,
威武!
the Conqueror!
是真的嘛? 我亲爱的蜂民们
– Is it true? -My dear bees,
让我们为我们敬爱的领袖默哀
let us pause to remember our beloved leader.
我们都知道谁该为这一悲剧负责
We all know who is responsible for this grave injustice:
那些肮脏的大黄蜂
The filthy hornets.
首先是我们温和的可怜的女王 然后是蜂巢
First our poor gentle Queen, and next our hive.
你愿意让他们就这么离开吗?
Are we going to let them get away with it?
不! 天一亮
– No! -At first light,
我们就把那些强盗大黄蜂赶出大草地
we’ll run those horrid buzz-boxes out of our meadow.
为我们的女王复仇!
This is for the Queen!
哦 不
Oh, no.
玛雅和威利仍然在那里
Maya and Willi are out there.
那是戈尔戈的肚子
That’s Gorgo’s belly.
他肯定饿了玛雅 我们掉头吧
He’s hungry, Maya. We should turn back.
跟上 威利
Come on, Willi.
等等我们 玛雅
Wait for us, Maya.
不要跑得太前了
Don’t go too far ahead.
戈尔戈抓到玛雅了!玛雅? 赶紧!
– Gorgo’s got Maya! -Maya? Come on!
戈尔戈想吃我们!
Gorgo wants to eat us!
下去贪吃鬼 嘿
– Get off, greedy guts. -Hey!
威利!这里! 玛雅…
– Over here! -Maya…
戈尔戈已经 近在咫尺了
Gorgo is going to be really, really cross.
你绝不能 永远不能落在怪物身上
You should never, ever land on a monster.
这只是常识
It’s just common sense.
戈尔戈不是怪物 威利
Gorgo’s not a monster, Willi.
她是对的
She’s right.
这就是使所有的动物恐惧的东西?
This is what everybody’s so scared of?
它只是草做的
He’s made out of grass.
一个草怪物?更糟糕了
A grass monster? They’re the worst.
坚持住
Hold on!
威利!
Willi!
玛雅!
Maya!
玛雅!
Maya!
玛雅!
Maya!
一只小戈尔戈!
A baby Gorgo!
受够了 该反击了
Enough is enough. Payback time.
威利…
Willi…
你在做什么? 玛雅
– What are you doing? -Maya?
孩子们 你们还好吗?
Kids! Are you okay?
算是吧 我向你致敬 玛雅
– Kind of. -I tip my hat to you, Maya.
你教会了我这老家伙新知识
You taught this old bug something new.
来吧 在可怜的老戈尔戈攻击我们之前
Come on, before poor old Gorgo falls on us!
我是一个肮脏的怪物蜜蜂
I am a dirty bee monster.
我会吸你的灵魂 别说了
– I’ve come to suck your soul. -Stop that.
蜜蜂不吸食灵魂
Bees don’t suck souls.
他们有些更友好
Some of them are even kind of nice.
斯叮爱上蜜蜂了
Sting’s a bee-lover.
五大部落!
The Five Tribes!
欢迎 兄弟们!
Welcome, my brothers!
敞开吃 可劲跳吧
Eat, dance and be feral.
因为明天一早
Because at first light tomorrow
我们就要一劳永逸的 消灭那些花粉鬼
we’ll gonna squash those pollen guzzlers once and for all!
哦 不 玛雅!
Oh, no. Maya!
停下!只有蜜蜂可以通过
Halt! Bees only!
但是我们必须见到女王
But we have to speak to the Queen.
我们怎么知道 你不是黄蜂的间谍?