Wait a minute.
蜂巢?你是蜜蜂?
Hive? You’re bees?
别过来! 不要吸我的灵魂!
Get back! Don’t suck my soul!
看! 他正在变色!
Look! He’s changing colour!
变了 玛雅!他正在变成一个怪物蜘蛛!
Run, Maya! He’s turning into a spider monster!
怪物蜘蛛?
A spider what?
你好 小家伙们
Hello, little ones.
迷路了么? 不不 不不
– You look lost! -No, no, no, no!
愿意和我一起共进晚餐吗?
Care to join me for dinner?
我不饿
I’m not hungry.
救命!我是认真的!救救我!伙计们?
Help! I’m serious! Help me! Guys?
我们必须救他 不 玛雅
– We have to save him. -No, Maya,
我们可能会变成蜘蛛的食物 不会 如果她抓不住我们的话
– We’ll be spider food. -Not if she can’t catch us.
嘿 你在干什么? 四翼比两翼快
– Hey, what are you doing? -Four wings are faster than two.
我真的需要你的帮助 朋友
I really need some help here, guys!
煽动你的翅膀 我来控制
You flap your wings, I’ll steer.
为什么你来控制? 不要抛下我!
– Why do you get to steer? -Don’t leave me!
我们来啦!
We’re coming!
抓住他!
Grab him!
不要惊慌 我们会救你的
Don’t worry, we’ll save you!
蜜蜂!
Bees!
追踪 追踪 不要放弃
You follow and you follow and you don’t give up.
我的朋友 那就是 成为一个追踪高手的秘诀
And that, my friend, is the key to being a great tracker.
你知道吗 巴尼 你是如此的
You know, Barney, you are so full of–
嘘!这一次我清晰的感受到了蜜蜂的震动…
Shh! I’m definitely picking up bee vi…
震动 它是说震…
Vibes. It’s pronounced vi…
嗨!
Vi… Hey!
哎!
Hey.
谢谢你 太阳哥哥!
Respect, Brother Sun.
我们非常感谢你的慷慨
We gratefully accept your bounty.
打个招呼孩子们!您好!
– Say hello, my children. -Hello!
我们说到哪啦?
Now, where were we?
哦 是的! 璀璨的光芒
Oh, yeah! Bright lights…
我们旋旋旋…转转转…
– We were going round and round. -And round, and round…
很近了
That was close.
下次你救别人的时候
Next time you save someone’s life,
尽量不要杀了他们
try not to kill them.
被一对蜜蜂救了…
Saved by a pair of bee-babies…
老爸会怎么说? 谢谢?
– What’s Dad gonna say? -“Thank you?”
你不知道我老爸啦
You don’t know my Dad.
我们也不想知道 离开他 玛雅
And we don’t want to. Leave him, Maya.
不 威利 等等!
No, Willi, wait.
我们不能就这样丢下他
We can’t just leave him here like this.
玛雅 我们必须找到
Maya, we need to find
吉特巴谷 在天黑之前
Jitterbug Hollow before it gets dark.
等等 吉特巴谷? 它就在我们营地附近
Wait, Jitterbug Hollow? It’s near my camp.
我可以带你们去 我们不需要你的帮助
– I can take you. -We don’t need your help.
我们很清楚该怎么走
We know exactly where we’re going.
那边的某个地方
Somewhere that way!
你的意思是进戈尔戈的地头? 戈尔戈?
– You mean into Gorgo’s land? -Gorgo?
如果你们把我从这里弄出来 我可以给你们带路
If you get me out of here I’ll show you the way.
不 玛雅这是一个陷阱
No, Maya. It’s a trap.
但 威利他认识路 那有个聚会记得吗?
But Willi, he knows the way. And there’s a party,remember.
我打赌那儿有花粉 花粉?
– I bet there’s pollen… -PoHen?
和金凤花…
…and buttercups…
走吧 还有花蜜!
– Let’s go! -…and nectar!
快来 我们走! 还等啥?
Come on, let’s go! What are we waiting for?
你♥爸♥爸怎么办? 他不会担心吗?
What about your dad? Won’t he be worried?
我爸担心?
My Dad worried?
他是最坚强的昆虫
He’s, like, the toughest guy ever.
我的儿子…他在哪里?
My boy… where is he?
呃 老大?
Ah, boss?
我眼睛里进了东西 瞧!
– Something in my eye. -Look!
退回去 雏菊探子!
Turn around, daisy-sniffers!
你闯进了大黄蜂的地头!
You’re on hornet turf!
是蜜蜂的领地!你这个纸老虎
Bee turf! You paper-chewers
必须在天亮前离开我们的牧场
have until first light to leave our meadow.
哦?真的吗?黄蜂从不让步
Oh, really? Hornets budge for no bug.
你以为你是谁 啊?
What do you think of that, huh?
等着瞧
You’ll see.
在我收拾你们前 趁早滚开
Get out of here before I de-fuzz the lot of you!
我已经警告过你
You’ve been warned.
后果自负
There will be consequences.
谁怕你们 这些带条纹的毛毛球?
Who’s afraid of those striped puff-balls?
继续找! 儿子!
Keep looking! Son!
儿子!
Son!
儿子
Son!
我抢到了
I’ve got it.
哈哈
Ha-ha!
我的! 不 我的!
– Mine! -No, mine!
我的…
Mine…
给我给我! 我先看的的!
Gimme, gimme! I saw it first!
黄蜂…
Hornets…
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
记得我们的训练 不要碰任何东西
Remember our training. Touch nothing.
让所有的东西保持原样
Leave everything exactly as we found–
哦…
Oooh…
也许没有人注意到
Maybe they won’t notice.
吉特巴谷!
Jitterbug Hollow!
坐蜻蜓!
Dragonfly rides!
坐蜻蜓啊!
Dragonfly rides!
到这来坐蜻蜓!
Get your dragonfly rides here!
真爽
Awesome.
坐不坐小朋友? – 等下吧
– Want a ride, kid? -Maybe later.
随时可以
Anytime.
嗯 菲利普在哪?
Well? So where is this Flip?
开始啦
It’s starting.
瓢虫和园林害虫乐队!看!
– Ladybugs and garden pests! -Look!
欢迎来到吉特巴谷!
Welcome to Jitterbug Hollow!
开始 莫兹!
Hit it, Mozz!
来点旋律!
Let’s get some melody!
现在 虫虫口♥技♥!
Now… bugbox!
请给我们的艺术家们 来点掌声!
Let’s hear it for the misfits!
看看我们今晚有些什么观众
What an audience we’ve got tonight.
蠕虫 蚊子 蟋蟀 马蝇
Worms, gnats, crickets, horseflies.
拉长个脸干嘛呢?
Why the long faces?
– 有外地来的吗? – 我!菲利普!
– Any bugs here from out of town? -Me, Flip!
– 嘿 菲利普 是我! 欢迎 小家伙
– Hey, Flip, it’s me! -Welcome, little one.
他们给你取名字了吗? 玛雅
– Did they give you a name yet? -Maya.
玛雅 我喜欢你的名字
Maya? I like it.
什么风带你来了吉特巴谷 玛雅?
What brings you to Jitterbug Hollow, Maya?
嗯 你说过如果我有任何困难 可以来找你
Well, you said if I ever had a question I should come to you.
尽管问 我们大家都是朋友
Ask away. We’re all friends here.
我属于哪里?菲利普
Where do I belong, Flip?
哦 很简单
Oh, an easy one.
我上次说过 蜜蜂属于蜂房♥ 玛雅
Last I checked, bees belonged in hives, Maya.
他们不喜欢我回去 我太不合群了
They don’t like me back there. I’m just too different.
请告诉我菲利普 怎么在这个草地生活
Please, Flip, you need to teach me how to live out here.
在这个大草地
In the meadow.
过来 拿着这个
Here. Hold this.
玛雅 你要寻找的答案就在这里
Maya, the answers you seek are in here.
走进入这朵神奇的花
Step inside the magic flower
我就可以把你变成
and be transformed
所有人都喜欢的昆虫!
into the bug that everyone loves!
且看大草地的秘密
Behold the mysteries of the meadow
玛雅大变形
as I transform Maya.
你说 斯-开-达 我说 斯-咔-达…
You say ci-cay-da, I say ci-cah-da…
怎么样 小家伙 你感觉怎么样?
Well, little buzzer, how do you feel?
哎?嘿!我都没有改变!
Huh? Hey! I’m still the same.
完全正确
Exactly.
你不需要我的帮助