I’m no nursemaid.
照顾宝宝 是你的职责
Babies are your department.
请让开 我必须要拯救我们的家园
Now if you don’t mind I’ve got a hive to save.
不 等等 等等!
No. Wait. Wait!
我们必须采取行动
We have to do something.
请帮帮忙
Please.
哇 掐我一把!
Well, tickle my pincers!
我从没想到 我能够看到这一天
I never thought I’d see the day
一只蜜蜂向蚂蚁求助
when a bee would ask an ant for help.
求你了 上校
Oh please, Colonel.
别担心 我们会找到他们的
Don’t worry, ma’am. We’ll find them.
弟兄们!我们正在寻找两个蜜蜂宝宝
Men! We’re looking for two baby bees.
毛茸茸 条纹衫 大大的眼睛 圆圆的头 明白了吗?
Fuzzy, stripey, boogly eyes and bobbly heads. Get it?
大大的眼睛 圆圆的头 长官!
Boogly eyes and bobbly heads, Sir!
很好 巴特 伯特 去那边!
Good. Bart, Bert, that way!
特克斯 勒克斯 去那边!
Tex, Lex, that way!
特洛伊 特雷伊 这边!
Troy, Trey, over there!
阿尼
Arnie…
和巴尼
…and Barney.
是的长官! 请指示长官!
– Yes, Sir! -Reporting for duty, Sir!
向后转!不 不是你 是 是 长官!
– Turn around! No, not you, the– -Yes, Sir!
转身 你左边那个! 是的 长官!
– Turn around, you on the left! -Yes, Sir!
我是说我的左边!
I meant my left!
你左边 是指你面向我们 还是背朝我们 长官?
Your left when you’re facing us, Sir, or when you’re facing away?
长官? 哦 算了吧
– Sir? -Oh, forget it.
是 忘记了 长官!
Sir! Forgetting it now, Sir.
去吧
Just go…
那边随便哪个地方
somewhere over that way.
不要破坏任何东西! 我命令你们
And don’t break anything! I order you
不准破坏任何东西 是的长官!
-not to break anything. -Yes, Sir!
你可以相信我们 长官!绝不会破坏任何东西
You can count on us, Sir, not to break anything.
长官 是长官! 破坏一切 长官!
Sir, Sir yes Sir! Breaking everything, Sir!
不 我们不能破坏任何东西
No, we’ve got to not break anything.
不破坏任何东西 长官!
Not breaking everything, Sir!
噢 我的脚!我揍死你
AW! – My foot! -I’ll thump you…
立正!是的 长官!
– Attention! -Yes, Sir!
出发 是的 长官!
– Just go. -Yes, Sir!
嗬哈 嗬哈 嗬哈 嗬哈 嗬哈 嗬哈…
Hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut…
长官 请允许我提一个问题 长官
Sir, request permission to ask a question, Sir.
问吧士兵
Go ahead, soldier.
再问一次 我们的任务是什么 长官?
What was the mission again, Sir?
找到那些小蜜蜂
Find those little bees!
我觉得有些不对路
I’ve got a bad feeling about this.
我不是那么容易害怕的
And I don’t frighten easily.
不要像个胆小鬼
Oh, don’t be a fluff belly.
他们听起来很弱小
They sound tiny.
你好!
Hello!
不要怕 小家伙们我们只是问路
Don’t be scared, little ones. We just need some
directions.
好吧 这没人 我们走吧
Okay. No one there. Let’s go.
哦 威利 过来!
Oh, Willi. Come on!
游客们!
Visitors!
打个招呼 孩子们
Say hello, my children.
您好!
Hello!
正好是早餐时间
Just in time for breakfast.
而且我饿了
And I’m hungry.
你们要不要来点? 我们有些烂水果
What about you guys? We’ve got some rotten fruit.
那么是谁 把你们这些传粉者带到
So, what brings you little pollinators
飞蛾的家里呢?
to the House of Moth?
我们 嗯 正在寻找蝗虫菲利普
We’re, um, looking for a bug called Flip.
那只蚱蜢?
The grasshopper?
酷!
Cool!
他会在大聚会上狂欢
He’ll be cutting loose at the big party.
聚会? 我们怎么才能到达那里?
A party? How do we get there?
很容易 等到太阳下山
Easy. Wait for the sun to set,
一直飞 直到你找到一个很亮的光
then fly straight till you find a bright light,
在一直转啊转啊转
and just go round and round and round…
我觉得我们需要一个不同的方向 威利
I think we need different directions, Willi.
我同意
I agree.
也许他知道那个聚会在哪
Maybe he knows where the party is.
不 玛雅那是一只蜣螂
No, Maya. That’s a dung beetle.
据说那个球的 一点点气味
They say one whiff of that ball
就可以把一只蜜蜂从天上熏倒
can knock a bee right out of the sky.
能有多严重啊?
How bad can it be?
对不起 屎壳郎先生
Excuse me, Mr. Dung-Roller.
什么?
What?
可是…从没人跟我说过话欸
But… nobody ever talks to me.
我们在找一个大聚会的地址
We’re looking for the big party.
我从来没有被邀请参加任何聚会
I never get invited to parties.
显然是因为 我有臭味的问题
Apparently I’ve got odor issues.
你可以和我们一起 哦 谢谢 小家伙
– You could come with us. -Oh, thanks, Littlun’.
但并非所有的昆虫 都像你对老库特 这么友好
But not all insects take as kindly as you to old Kurt.
你们去吧 不过
You go on, though.
聚会通常在 吉特巴谷举♥行♥
Parties usually happen at Jitterbug Hollow.
我给你指路 不过 首先你必须
I’ll show you the way. First you’ve got to…
扶住这个
Here, hold this.
呐 去吉特巴谷 你要沿着这条水渠
So, to get to Jitterbug Hollow, you follow this trench
在雏菊的位置转左
then you turn left at the daisies.
当你到达小河边的时候
And when you get to the river,
你得一直沿着它 绕过戈尔戈的树篱
you’ve got to follow it all the way around Gorgo’s hedge,
我的球!无论如何
My ball! Whatever you do,
不要通过蜘蛛森林
don’t go through Spider Forest!
通过蜘蛛林 我明白了!
Go through Spider Forest, got it.
玛雅 你好臭
Maya, you stink.
你想抱抱我吗 威利? 不不不
– You want a hug, Willi? -No no no.
不不! 抱抱吧!
– No. No! -Give me a hug!
救命 救命! 过来威利!
– Help! Help! -Come back here, Willi!
嗬嗬嗬…. 就是它
– Hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut… -That’s it!
再嗬嗬嗬 就成农民了
Any more huts and we’d be a village.
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
嘘 我发现蜜蜂振动 还有其他的一些东西
Shh! I’m picking up bee vibes. And something else, too.
一种刺鼻的气味
Kind of strong-smelling…
花粉? 是花粉吗?
Pollen? Is it pollen?
哪里有蜜蜂 哪里就有花粉
Where there’s bees, there’s always pollen.
那肯定是花粉
That’s got to be pollen.
花粉! 来老爹这!
Pollen! Come to Papa!
这闻起来不像花粉
This doesn’t smell like pollen.
尝起来也完全不像花粉
And it certainly doesn’t taste like pollen.
哦 很容易 只要穿过蜘蛛森林
“Oh, it’s easy, just go through the Spider Forest.”
那是一只多令人讨厌的蜣螂啊
What kind of sick, twisted dung beetle was he?
看到没?我跟你说过玛雅 那只蜣螂满脑子屎
See? I told you, Maya. The dung got to his head.
嗨 昆虫猎手 椿象!
– Hi, Bug Hunters. -Sting Bug!
我们正在接近那些 邪恶的灵魂吸食者
We’re closing in on those ugly soul-suckers.
哦 太好了
Oh,goody.
“太好了?” 森林里到处是
“Goody?” There are spiders
蜘蛛和怪物 玛雅
and monsters in this forest, Maya.
哦!你不是打算哭鼻子吧 是不是?
Aw! You’re not going to cry, are you?
大伙都会觉得 你是个蜜蜂宝宝!
Anyone would think you were a bee baby!
是的 呃…
Well, er…
谢谢你?
Thank you?
想想 威利
Think, Willi.
他是谁?
What is he?
带钉的触须 带钉的脚 带钉的尾巴
Spiky antennas, spiky feet, spiky tail.
就像
Just like…
一只
a…
黄蜂! 哪?
-hornet! -Where?
是他!蜂巢里有张图片 跟他一模一样
Him! There was a picture just like him in the hive.
但他的大红眼睛去哪了?
But where are his big red eyes?
他是不是太小了点?
And isn’t he a bit small?
我不是小
I’m not small.
等一下