You’re not like any other bee I’ve met.
我就知道你会这么说 不 不 不
I keep hearing that. -No, no, no.
我是指好的一方面
I meant that in a good way.
我们可以成为首飞搭档 我喜欢!
– We can be First Flight buddies. -I’d like that!
老师 我们什么时候开始首飞啊
Miss Teaching Bee, when do we go on our First Flight?
安静 396!
Slience,396!
我的名字是 玛雅!
My name is Maya.
要有耐心玛雅
Patience, Maya.
你首先要知道 有哪些危险
You must learn about the dangers first.
我们刚讲了大黄蜂
We were just talking about hornets.
什么是大黄蜂?
What’s a hornet?
什么 就是蜜蜂最大的敌人
Why, just a bee’s worst enemy.
非常大 长满鳞
Great big scaly things,
有巨大的爪子和红色的眼睛
with giant claws and red eyes.
他们最爱
They like nothing more
用蜜蜂宝宝 蘸花粉当晚餐了
than dipping baby-bees in pollen dust for their supper.
到了晚上 他们就变成可怕的
They change into horrible,
嚎叫的怪兽
howling beasts at night.
他们那讨厌的绒毛里藏着很多寄生虫
Their disgusting fuzz hides parasites
专门用来攻击大黄蜂
that are trained to attack hornets.
如果他们接近你
And if you let them get close,
他们会把你的灵魂 从身体里面吸出来
they’ll suck your soul right out of your body.
对不起
Sorry.
儿子 你不会哭吧 是不是?
Son, you’re not going to cry, are you?
我不是养了个蜜蜂宝宝吧?
I haven’t raised a bee-baby, have I?
爸爸我恨蜜蜂
Dad, I hate bees.
这才是我的乖儿子
That’s my boy.
待在营地里好好玩
Play safe and stay in camp.
蜜蜂们就在这附近晃呢
Bees roam all over these parts.
爸爸 不公平
Dad, no fair!
我想见识一下 那些肮脏的灵魂吸食者
I want to see one of those dirty soul-suckers.
等你长大再说吧 儿子
Maybe when you’re bigger, son.
我已经长大了 看 你干的好事!
– I am big. -Look what you’ve done!
我只是轻轻碰了一下! 这是今天的第三次了!
I barely touched it! -That’s the third time today!
呆在我看得见的地方 孩子
By my shiny shell! Stay where I can see you, son.
但是 爸爸…没有但是!
– But, Dad… -No buts!
我说了呆在营地
I said stay in camp.
看你干的好事 拿开你的臭手 懒虫!
– Look what you did . -Move your pincers, lazy bugs!
天黑之前给我把营地建好!
I want this camp up by nightfall!
我已经很大了 嘿 谁愿意加入我的秘密
I’m big enough. Hey! Who wants to join my secret
猎虫俱乐部?
Bug Hunters’ Club?
胆小鬼 那我一个人去好了
Scaredy bugs. I’ll go on my own, then!
请记住 孩子们
And remember, children,
虫子吃蜜蜂 他们毫不嘴软
bugs eat bees and they don’t say please.
这就是为什么我们不相信其他昆虫 永远不相信
And that’s why we don’t trust any other bugs. Ever.
但如果他们是你的朋友
But what if they’re your friend
或者 他们确实确实很漂亮?
or they’re really, really pretty?
或者你需要他们帮助?
Or you need their help?
我宁可死 也不请求他们的帮助
I would rather die than ask another bug for help.
不是很荒谬吗?
Isn’t that kind of silly?
我想是
I guess it is.
卡桑德拉小姐
Miss Cassandra!
我警告你 396
I’m warning you, 396.
不要再插嘴
No more interruptions.
你还有什么要说的吗
Something yo want to say,
396 嗯 嗯
-396? -Uh-uh!
不错
Good.
但我刚碰到了一只好虫子 他没有吃我
But I just met a nice bug and he didn’t eat me.
这么漂亮的大草地 怎么可能那么邪恶呢?
How can the meadow be so bad when it’s so pretty?
这根本说不通啊
That doesn’t even make sense.
而且说真的 为什么大黄蜂这么可怕
And really, why are hornets so awful
如果你从来都没有 碰到过他们?
if you haven’t even met them either?
再说 谁是戈尔戈?
And who is Gorgo, anyway?
为什么我不能笑 跳舞 或者玩 或是离开蜂巢
Why can’t I laugh or dance or play or leave the hive
这些事情多美妙啊
when it feels so good?
只是因为一个满脸皱纹
Just because of some dumb old crinkle face who’s
看上去很搞笑的蜜蜂 不让
a funny looking bee and won’t even
让你唱…歌♥? 啊哦
-let you si-ing? -Uh-oh.
够了!你的首飞取消
That’s it! You’re banned from First Flight.
永远
And all other flights.
跟着我孩子们 不要跑散了
Follow me, children. Stay close.
记住煽动翅膀
And remember to flap those wings.
嘿 你在这里做什么?
Hey, what are you doing here?
你为什么不跟其他孩子一起出去?
Why aren’t you out with the others?
我不能让你单独留下
I couldn’t leave you alone, could I?
威利你是我最好的朋友!你是最好的
Oh, Willi, you’re my best friend ever.
你是最好的
You’re the best.
你也是我有史以来第一个朋友
And you’re my first friend ever.
咦? 不 没什么
– Huh? -Nothing. Nothing.
我是怎么了?威利?
What’s wrong with me, Willi?
为什么我这么不合群? 合群是很容易的啊
– Why don’t I fit into this hive? -Fitting in is easy.
不要问那么多问题 服从纪律就行
Just stop asking questions and follow orders.
我们其他人就是这么做的
That’s what the rest of us do.
当然 那你就不会是疯狂
Of course, then you wouldn’t be crazy,
有趣的玛雅了
funny Maya anymore.
你就会变得 跟别的蜜蜂一样了
You’ll be like every other buzzer.
你说得对 威利 问题在 我不是在蜂巢
You’re right, Willi. I’m the problem, not the hive!
我要跟那个皇家顾问谈谈
I have to tell the Royal Adviser.
从现在起 我会守规矩
From now on, I’ll do as I’m told.
不要说是我的主意啊
Maybe don’t say that it was my idea.
玛雅! 她会很乐意
– Maya’> -She’s ‘so happy
克劳利!
Crawley?
克劳利 你这个鬼鬼祟祟的鼻涕虫 快出来
Crawley, you sniveling sneak, show yourself.
我在这 顾问大人
Here I am, Your Advisorness.
完成了吗?
Is it done?
当然
Of course.
我的宝贝 克劳利
Dear me, Crawley.
你知道 我觉得是大黄蜂偷走了蜂王浆
You know, I think the hornets have stolen the royal jelly.
难道这不是蜂王浆?
But isn’t that the royal jelly?
我们必须找到这伙肮脏的盗贼 摧毁他们的营地
We must find the dirty thieves and destroy their camp.
是不是?
Mustn’t we?
但他们没有偷啊
But they didn’t steal it.
我们… 我知道他们没有!
– We -I know they didn’t!
但其他蜜蜂不知道 是不是克劳利?
But the others don’t know that, do they, Crawley?
你在这里皇家顾问! -3-9-6?
– There you are, Miss Adviser… -396?
我来是想说…
I came to say…
你拿蜂王浆干什么?
What are you doing with the royal jelly?
闭嘴!我警告你!
Silence! I warned you!
蜜蜂没那么多问题
Bees don’t ask questions.
出去!等等 顾问大人
– Get out! -Wait, Miss Advisorness.
你是对的
You were right.
我要学会守规矩 不可能
– I have to learn all your rules. -impossible.
这个蜂巢里 没有麻烦制♥造♥者的位置
There’s no place in this hive for troublemakers.
不 我会改
No, I can change.
我保证我会的 得了吧 396
– I promise I’ll try. -Forget it, 396.
你不属于这里
You don’t belong here.
你被从这个蜂巢驱逐了
You are banished from this hive.
驱逐?那我能去哪里?
Banished… But where will I go?
去大草地 就像其它的可怜的小虫子一样
It’s the meadow for wretched little bugs like you.
不错 我喜欢昆虫们
Good, I like bugs!
他们比你好多了 你这个大霸王!
They’re a lot nicer than you, you big bully!
那就走吧 3-9-6!
Then go, 396.
我敢肯定 草地上满是虫子
I’m sure there’s a meadow full of bugs
等着你
just waiting to meet you.
或吃掉你
Or eat you.
老巫婆蜜蜂
Mean old bully bee.
我会让你看看
I’ll show you.
外面总有属于我的天地
There’s a place for me out here somewhere.
好吧
Okay”-…
玛雅?
Maya?
嘿!我在飞!