No one in the hive likes me.
也许我做不好一只蜜蜂吧
Maybe I’m just bad at being a bee.
听起来挺糟糕
Sounds serious.
嘿嘿你干嘛
Hey! Hey, what are you–
不要打扰伟大的菲利普医生
Do not disturb the great Dr. Flippenstein.
你心脏很好 孩子 说“啊”
You got a good heart, kid. Say “Ah”.
啊
Ah.
真是出人意料啊 蜜蜂居然有牙齿
What do you know? Bees do have teeth.
蜂蜡… 前途无量啊
Beeswax… Promising.
我的专业诊断是 一只不错的蜜蜂
In my professional opinion, the diagnosis is bee positive.
你是只很好的小蜜蜂 孩子
You’re a good little buzzer, kid.
别对任何人说 否则
Don’t let anyone say otherwise.
也许我该把你送回蜂房♥了小家伙
Maybe we should get you back to the hive, little one.
不 菲利普我能留下来吗?
No, Flip, can’t I stay?
嘿 嗬
Hee-hop!
逼近万寿菊坐标
Approaching marigold coordinates.
开始花粉收集作业
Commence pollen collection procedure.
那是什么?
What is it?
黄蜂!
Hornets!
抓住你们的桶
Hold on to your buckets!
你为什么不好意思?
Why so shy?
哇 哇 哇
Well, well, well.
看看这是谁? 贪婪的小毛球
What do we got here? Greedy little fluff-balls
为自己攫取所有的花粉
nabbing all the pollen for themselves.
抓紧你们的桶
Hold onto your buckets!
贼黄蜂会抢了它们
Thieving buzz boxes about!
收回你的话 你这个傲慢的蜂房♥爬虫
Take that back, you hoity toity hivecrawler.
大黄蜂从来不偷东西
Hornets don’t steal.
哪里来回哪去 花粉大盗
Go back where you came from, pollen-pinchers.
我好怕哦 吓得全身发抖啊
We’re shaking in our shells.
你很幸运 我在这有个营地要建设
Lucky for you I’ve got a camp to set up.
后会有期好邻居!
See you around… neighbor.
邻居们走了
There goes the neighborhood.
哎 我的桶哪去了
Hey, my bucket’s gone.
你看见吗? 肮脏的小偷 回蜂房♥!
You see? Dirty thieves. -Back to the hive!
我们必须报告给女王
We need to report this to the Queen.
不 菲利普 我能留下吗
No, Flip-Bug, can’t I stay?
所有的东西都好大
It’s all so big
外面阳光明媚 空气清新
and sunshiney out here, and it smells so nice.
我们到啦小蜜蜂 我该走了
Here you go, little buzzer. I’ve got to hop.
蜜蜂不喜欢别的虫子 在蜂巢附近瞎晃悠
Bees don’t like other bugs hanging around the hive.
不 我想留下! 别担心
– No, I want to stay! -Don’t worry,
你很快就会再见到它的
you’ll see it again soon.
是真的吗? 当然 花和蜜蜂
– Really? -Sure! Flowers and bees
就像蜘蛛和腿一样
go together like spiders and legs.
如果你真想知道 大草地的秘密
But if you really want the low-down on the meadow,
你只要叫老菲利普 你就可以找到我
you just call old Flip. You can find me…
蜜蜂不跟别的昆虫说话
Bees don’t talk to other bugs!
他是不是别的昆虫 他是菲利普
It wasn’t another bug, he was Flip.
– 再见! – 嘿 嗬
See you next time. Hee-hop!
等等 菲利普 我想跟你一起走
Wait! Flip, I want to go with you.
蜜蜂从不离开自己的蜂房♥ 回去工作!
Bees don’t leave the hive on their own. Now back to work!
蜜蜂不该 蜜蜂从不 蜜蜂干活 不啦不啦….
“Bees don’t, bees never, working bees, blah-blah-blah…”
烦死了!
Bugs!
嗡 嗡 嗡
Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!
身为皇家顾问
As Royal Adviser,
我必须强烈建议 击退黄蜂
I must strongly advise you to repel the hornets.
但他们没有攻击我们
But they did not attack us.
嗯是 是还没有
Well, no, not yet.
但一旦我们 让他们建好营地
But if we let them set up camp,
其他的黄蜂部落肯定会跟进
all the other hornet tribes will follow.
他们肯定会把 我们的牧场变成
They’ll surely turn our meadow
一个巨恐怖的黄蜂巢
into a big horrible hornet’s nest.
他们会杀死所有的花朵和昆虫 然后…
They’ll kill all the flowers and bugs. And then…
哦 他们会吃掉我们
Oh, and then they’ll eat us.
我们必须告诉他们 这里谁说了算
We must show them who’s in charge.
我说了算 记得吗?
I am in charge, remember?
陛下…
Your Majesty…
陛下 这是今年收获的全部蜂王浆
That’s all of it, Your Majesty. This year’s royal jelly harvest.
克劳利出什么事啦?
Crawley, what’s the problem?
看起来 管道堵住了顾问大人
It appears to be blocked, Your Adviseyness.
的确堵塞了 疏通它
Of course it’s blocked. Unblock it.
– 我?但是… 快去
– Me? But… -Just do it.
是
Of course, Ma’am.
蜂王浆
The royal jelly!
闻起来好美味哦
That smells yummy.
“好美味?” 你知道你刚才差点干了啥?
“Yummy?” Do you realize what you almost did?
这是一整年产的蜂王浆 孩子
This is a year’s supply of royal jelly, child.
女王就靠这个生存
The Queen’s life depends on it.
她不能吃别的任何东西
She can’t eat anything else.
她不能吃别的任何东西…
She can’t eat anything else…
克劳利
Crawley…
你是不是跟我在想 同一样东西?
Are you thinking what I’m thinking?
蜗牛不都是牛
Ladybugs aren’t always ladies?
我在想这个蜂王浆是关键 可以帮我们
I’m thinking this royal jelly is the answer to our
解决女王这个小麻烦
little problem with the Queen.
对不起 女王 哦 那刚好是个入口
I’m sorry, Miss Queen. My, that was quite an entrance.
你还好吧亲爱的 哦 很好
Are you all right, my dear? -Oh, yes.
是的 花粉非常松软可口
The flower-fluff was very soft. And tasty.
你真是个野小子 是不是
You’re a wild one, aren’t you?
我看我要时刻盯住你才行
I can see I’m going to have to keep an eye on you.
哪只眼睛女王?
Which eye, Miss Queen?
安静 我告诉过你要守规矩
Silence! I told you to behave.
我也告诉你 把她带回学校去
And I told you to take her to school.
呃…是的 陛下
Er… of course, Your Majesty.
忙去吧 巴兹丽娜
Buzz, buzz, Buzzlina.
你! 去上学
You! school
草地上不止有鲜花和阳光
The meadow isn’t all flowers and sunshine.
也有危险 例如黄蜂
There are dangers, too. Like hornets.
大黄蜂!全体隐蔽!
Hornets! Hide, everyone!
大黄蜂!
Hornets!
那是什么? – 哦 威利
– What was that? -Oh, Willi!
你会连黄蜂都不认识
How will you ever recognise a hornet
如果你老是 在上课时间睡觉的话
if you’re always asleep in my class?
我?不不不 只是我的眼睛偶尔会
Me? No, no, no. That was just my eyes.
休息一下而已
They take a break sometimes.
别哼了 难听死了 蜜蜂不唱歌♥!
Stop that infernal racket. Bees don’t sing!
为什么?
But Why?
唱着唱着 就去玩了
Because singing leads to playing,
玩着玩着就变懒了 变成一只懒惰的蜜蜂!
and playing leads to laziness. And a lazy bee!
戈尔戈蜜蜂杀手
Gorge, the bee-munching
树篱怪兽 最喜欢懒虫蜜蜂了
hedge-monster, just loves lazy bees.
戈尔戈
Gorge…
谢谢你活灵活现的介绍
Thank you for that colorful description.
我们一直在等你玛雅 玛雅?
– We’ve been expecting you, Maya. -Maya?
是的 那是你的名字
Well, yes… That’s your name.
真的吗?
Really?
玛雅
Maya.
我喜欢
I like that.
玛雅
Maya.
玛雅 蜜蜂玛雅!
Maya. Maya the Bee.
来吧 小家伙 坐下
Come along, little one. Take a seat.
借一步说话 巴兹丽娜
A word, Buzzlina.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
坐你旁边啊
Sitting next to you.
但没人愿意做我旁边
But nobody ever sits next to me.
我的意思是你很有眼光 玛雅 我叫威利
I mean, excellent choice, Maya. I’m Willi.
听我说 我知道很多事情
Stick with me. I know lots of things.
这是我的第三次首飞 你知道吗
This is my third First Flight coming up, you know.
哇!你肯定什么事情都知道耶
Wow. You must know everything.
你不像我见过的 其他蜜蜂