If anyone can do it, she can.
你总是让我感到吃惊
You really keep surprising me.
我为你感到骄傲 玛雅
I’m so proud of you, Maya.
小心点
Be careful.
来吧昆虫猎手 使命召唤
Let’s go, Bug Hunters! Danger calls!
我们是蚂蚁飞行军!
We’re flying ants!
他们在那 还有时间 我们走吧!
There they are! There’s still time. Come on.
哦 不!是老爸
Oh, no. It’s Dad.
真逗
How cute.
这些小蜜蜂正在排队
Little pollen pinchers all in a row.
准备攻击 蜂军们
Prepare to attack, bees.
现在只有奇迹出现才能阻止他们
It’ll take a miracle to stop them now.
或者需要戈尔戈 戈尔戈?
– Or a Gorgo. -Gorgo?
来吧! 相信我
Come on. You need to trust me.
来吧朋友 你还在等什么
Come on, guys! What are you waiting for?
亲爱的蜂军们
My dear bees,
记住我们亲爱的已故女王
remember our dear departed Queen.
为她报仇
This is for her.
今天我们将创造蜂史
Today we make bee-story.
漂亮话说够没有
Enough fancy talk.
向那些吸蜜虫投弹
Spitball those syrup-suckers!
克劳利 反击!立即反击!
– Crawley… attack! -Attack. Right.
第一队 准备好你们的桶桶!
First row, prepare buckets!
我命令进攻 笨蛋! 哦 好的
– I said attack, wax-brain! -Oh, okay.
攻击! 但是 巴兹丽娜…
– Attack! -But, Buzzlina…
马上执行 傻瓜!发射糖浆
– Do it now, you fool! -Release the honey!
马上发射!
I said now!
不是向我军 混♥蛋♥! 向黄蜂!
Not on us, honey-heads! The hornets!
丢到黄蜂阵地去!
Drop it on the hornets!
冲锋!
Charge!
哈哈 没打着!
Missed me!
滚开你个毛毛蜂!你滚开!
– Get off, you fuzzy-buzzer! -You get off,
你个畸形怪!克劳利
you overgrown gnat! Crawley!
没打着!太慢了!谁能碰到我一根毫毛?
Missed me! Too slow! Who wants a piece of Crawley?
住手!
stop!
戈尔戈
Gorgo.
谁把戈尔戈吵醒的?
Who wakes Gorgo from his sleep?
戈尔戈都让你们吵的肚子饿了
All this fighting makes Gorgo hungry.
右转 向右! 向左!
– Right! Go right! -Left!
不 我说另一个左边!
No, I said the other left!
没规矩的家伙 大草地属于所有人!
Naughty bugs, the meadow belongs to everyone!
戈尔戈说蜜蜂和黄蜂都是朋友!
Gorgo say: Bees and hornets be friends.
戈尔戈还说
And Gorgo say:
小蜜蜂肚子饿的时候要给她们花粉
Give little bees pollen whenever they’re hungry.
威利! 让小黄蜂随意
– Willi! -And let little hornets explore
漫游世界
wherever they want.
碰到蜣螂的时候 给他们适当的尊重
And how about some respect for dung beetles while you’re at it?
如果蜜蜂和黄蜂想打仗 那就冲戈尔戈去吧!
If bees and hornets want to fight, they can fight Gorgo.
哦 嗯?
– Oh. -Huh?
嗨 她和黄蜂混在一起!
– Hi. -She’s with the hornets.
巴西沃姆?他投靠蜜蜂了
Buzzywump? He’s been bee-napped.
不 他没有!黄蜂和蜜蜂可以成为朋友
No, he hasn’t! Hornets and bees can be friends.

Look.
盆…友?
Ff lends?
不止是朋友 爸爸 是最好的朋友
Not friends, Dad. Best friends.
但我们的营地怎么办? 不是我们干的
– But what about our camp? -It wasn’t us.
哇 哇 听着 听着 我们什么都没干
Whoa, whoa, listen, listen. We didn’t do nothing.
那些薄薄的黄蜂巢 它们只是倒了
Those flimsy hornet-huts, they just fell over.
轰!
hong!
听够了那些蠢蚂蚁
Enough with the stupid ants.
抓住那些蜂王浆小偷
Get those filthy jelly thieves.
没错!
Yes!
冲锋!等等!
– Charge! -Wait!
他们没有偷蜂王浆 是皇家顾问干的
They didn’t steal the jelly. It was the Royal Adviser.
她把它藏在皇冠下面
She’s hiding it under her crown.
哦 拜托!
Oh, please!
你真的能相信一只
Can you really trust a bee
乔装打扮
who sneaks around in disguises
玩小孩子把戏的小蜜蜂?
playing foolish children’s… games?
不! 老爸! 不要 拜托!
No! Dad! No, please!
老爸 不要!
Dad.No!
爸 爸 爸!
Dad! Dad! Dad!
除非我们联合起来才能救他们
We can’t save them unless we work together!
大家一起来 每人抓一个角!
Everybody, grab a piece of Gorgo!
抬起来!
Lift!
成功啦
It’s working!
老爸!儿子
– Dad. -Son.
爸 我的小巴西沃姆
– Dad. -My little Buzzywump.
你不会哭的 是不是老爸?
You’re not going cry, are you, Dad?
我?没有
Me? Pah, no.
我只是眼睛里进了点东西
I just got something in my eye.
这是我老爸
That’s my Dad.
克劳利 我的皇冠
Crawley, my crown.
看!蜂王浆!
Look! The royal jelly!
小偷! 抓住他!
Thief! Arrest him!
你们还在等什么呢?
What are you waiting for?
克劳利!抓住这个叛徒
Crawley, arrest this hive traitor
否则有你好看
or I’ll have your stripes.
克劳利? 我受够了!
– Crawley? -Enough!
不要再撒谎了 巴兹丽娜 你坏事已经干得够多了
No more lies, Buzzlina. You’ve caused enough hurt.
你敢不听我的?
Are you disobeying me?
我是你的女王 跪下!
I am your Queen, bow before me.
所有人都给我跪下!
All of you bow before your Queen.
不错我喜欢 你…
That’s more like it. You…
3-9-6 跪下!
396, bow.
很好! 嘿 嗬
– That’s better. -Hee-hop.
哦 这不可能
It can’t be!
威利!蜂王浆 快!
Willi, the royal jelly. Quick!
喝吧 陛下
Drink, Your Majesty.
谢谢你 小家伙 玛雅 我们成功了!
– Thank you, little one. -Maya, we did it.
哦 巴兹丽娜
Buzzlina…
我知道自己错了 但我全都是为了我们蜂巢
I know how this looks, but I did it for the hive.
为大伙
For all of us.
我…我只想大家都开心
I just wanted us all to be happy.
陛下
Your Majesty.
昆虫朋友们 玛雅是对的
Fellow insects, Maya is right.
我们没理由 抱怨黄蜂
We have no quarrel with the hornets, or indeed
或其他任何昆虫
any other insects.
朋友
Friends?
去吧 老爸!
Come on, Dad!
呃…好了啦
Ah, what the hedge?
我们是朋友
Friends it is.
我现在邀请所有的昆虫到蜂巢
I now invite all insects to the hive
参加皇家庆祝会
for a royal celebration.
当然了 玛雅
Oh yes, Maya.
当然包括蜣蜋
Of course that includes dung beetles.

我也被邀请参加聚会?
I’m going to a party?
我要去参加聚会啦!
I’m going to a party!
我会带礼物
I gotta bring a gift.
我将带来最好的粪蛋蛋!
I’m gonna bring the best ball ever!
威利和斯叮 鉴于你们的勇敢和蜂谊
Willi and Sting, for bravery and services to bee-kind,
我宣布 你们为蜂巢英雄
I declare you both Hive Heroes.
那是我的孩子
That’s my boy.
玛雅
Maya.
我亲爱的蜂民们
My dear bees,
玛雅向我们表明 我们有很多东西要学习
Maya has taught us that we have a great deal to learn.
大草地属于所有的昆虫 不仅属于蜜蜂或黄蜂
The meadow belongs to all bugs. Not just to bees or
hornets.
每个昆虫具有自己的角色
Every bug has a role to play.
哦 那我呢 女王陛下?
Oh, and me, Miss Queen?
我呢? 我做什么工作?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!