-What’s in there? -I don’t know.
找到什么了吗
Did you find something, boy?
我在地上发现了这个
Hey, I found this on the floor.
是什么
What is that?
是我爸爸的枪套 麦克斯-
It’s my dad’s holster. Max.
搜索
Go search.
那条狗跑得真快
Man, that dog is fast, yo.
那就骑快点 大灯泡
Then pedal faster, Third Wheel.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你们在干什么
What’s going on here?
-文考特太太 -是
-Ms. Wincott? -Yes.
你的狗从收♥容♥所♥逃走了 他回来过吗
Your dog escaped from the pound. Any chance he came back here?
我的狗
My dog?
我报♥警♥说我的丈夫丢了
I reported my husband missing…
我被告知 他还没有正式失踪四十八小时
and I was told he’s not officially missing for 48 hours.
我们知道这件事
We are aware of that call.
但是我的狗跑了 你就要把镇子翻个底朝天
But my dog’s gone and you’re gonna tear up the town trying to find him?
这是法律
That’s the law.
我一定是疯了 才让你们把麦克斯带走
I must have been crazy to let you take Max from our house.
麦克斯与我儿子和他的朋友们在一起 天知道他们在哪
Max is with my son and his friends, God knows where.
你们怎么不去找他们 把他们平安地带回來
Why don’t you go try to find them and bring them home safely?
麦克斯现在是我们家的一员了
Max is part of our family now…
如果你敢动它一根毫毛
and if you so much as harm one hair on his head…
我就让你和整个警局后悔不及
I will see to it that you and your entire department regret it.
这是我的法律
That’s my law.
广野储物间二十四小时服务
天啊
Oh, man.
爸爸
Hey, Dad?
爸爸
Hey, Dad?
还有别的想法吗
You having second thoughts?
我的想法就是再多想想
My second thoughts are having second thoughts.
那个孩子怎么办
What about the kid?
他迟早会琢磨明白的
Sooner or later, he’s gonna put two and two together.
我们要走到哪一步
How far we planning on taking this?
陆战队员上岸之后 永远不停 永远不向后看
When a Marine hits the beach, he never stops and he never looks back.
你不是个陆战队员
You’re not a Marine.
它的举动总是出乎我的意料之外
Oh, man, he’s not gonna do what I think he’s gonna do.
你们看我午什么 我要跟着那条狗
Why you looking at me? I’m with the dog.
水好冷
Whoa. This water’s cold, B.
希望你们都会游泳 水开始深了
Hope you guys know how to swim if it gets deep.
我会游泳
I can swim.
你什么时候游过泳
When’d you ever swim?
你是知道的
It’s just something you know, man.
小心 这里更深了
Careful, yo, it’s getting deep here.
如果麦克斯能做到 我们也能
If Max can do it, then we can…
贾斯汀
Justin.
-你哥哥的车 -别担心 我找到了
-Your brother’s bike. -Don’t worry about it, I got it.
我找到了
I got it.
我没事 麦克斯 我没事
I’m okay, Max, I’m okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
别指望我会舔你的脸
Yeah. Just don’t expect me to lick your face and we’re good.
看来你走的是最佳路线
Looks like you found the sweet spot.
我们不能回去找楚伊的自行车了
We are not going back for Chuy’s bike.
这不是个好主意
This was a bad idea.
你这么想
You think?
我们上去看看 山顶上有什么
Let’s go see what’s at the top of that rise.
埃米利奥
Emilio. Hey.
-怎么回事 -等一等 怎么回事
What’s going on? Yeah, hold on a second. Yeah, what’s up?
嘿 嘿 安静
Hey, hey, hey. Shh, shh, shh. Be quiet.
听起来不错 听起来不错
That sounds good. Sounds good.
我们可以走了
We’re good to go.
我爸爸在卡车里 和几个坏蛋在一起
Hey. My dad’s in the truck with a couple of bad guys.
那边有条高速公路 埃米利奥也在那里
There’s a highway over there and Emilio’s down there too.
我们要到高速公路上 请人帮忙报♥警♥
We need to get to that highway, get someone to call a cop or something.
找些海豹队员来怎么样
How about a bunch of Navy SEALs?
我不会把我爸爸留在这的
I’m not gonna leave here without my dad, okay?
我在这里和楚伊在一起 你去找人帮忙
I’m gonna stay here with Chuy, you go get help, okay?
我什么都没看见
I am not seeing this.
我们永远不谈这件事
Yo, we’re cool, but we don’t talk about this. Never.
什么
What?
喂 妈 什么事
Hello? Yeah, Mom, what?
看来埃米利奥的朋友们 早在这里设下埋伏了
Looks like Emilio’s compadres came out early to set an ambush.
你啊…
This guy.
我的朋友们从墨西哥过来 在那边
My compadres are coming from Mexico, which is in that direction.
他们谁也不想劫
And they ain’t planning on jacking no one.
只有一个办法了
Only one way to find out.
德莱科 找到他们
Draco! Get them!
哇 那是什么
Whoa, whoa, man, what’s that?
开玩笑吗 走吧 我们去了断此事
You gotta be kidding me. Come on, let’s finish this. On me.
我不想让这个人留下来看货
I ain’t leaving this guy to watch the merch.
好吧 你留下来 我走
Fine, you stay here. I’ll go.
走吧 斯泰克 只是一个小孩 一条狗而已
Come on, Stack, it’s just a kid and his dog out there. Let’s go.
贾斯汀 贾斯汀
Justin. Justin!
准备好再来一场吗
Ready for Round 2?
要聪明些 麦克斯
Fight smart, Max!
它找到了 快
He’s got something. Come on.
你听见了吗 是麦克斯
Hey, did you hear that? That’s Max.
快点
Come on, hurry up.
你从树丛中看过去 狗在那边 快 快
The dogs, through the trees, look. There they are. Come on, come on, come on.

Yo.
我过去瞄得清楚一点
I’m gonna go get a clear shot.
泰勒
Tyler!
埃米利奥 他去你那边了
Emilio! He’s coming your way!
楚伊
Chuy!
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
你和谁一起来的 你和谁一起来的
Who are you here with, huh? Who are you here with?
没和谁…我自己迷路了
No one, primo. Got lost here by myself, B.
别对我撒谎 我再问你一遍
Don’t lie to me. I’m gonna ask you one more time.
你和谁一起来的
-Who are you here with? -Whoa.
贾斯汀 贾斯汀
Justin! Justin!
-埃米利奥 -趴下
-Emilio! -Get down.
-埃米利奥 -我的腿断了
-Emilio! -I broke my leg!
麦克斯
Max.
麦克斯
Max.
麦克斯
Max!
麦克斯
Max.
贾斯汀
Justin.
-儿子 -你没事吧
-Oh, son. -You okay?
感谢上帝
Thank God.
-你没事吧 -是 是 我没事
-Are you okay? -Yeah, yeah, I’m fine.
-你和谁一起来的 -除了麦克斯 还有卡门和楚伊
-Did you bring anybody with you? -Besides Max, Carmen and Chuy.
-他们还好吗 -是 他们很好
-Are they okay? -Yeah, yeah, they’re fine.
泰勒就在我后面 他很快就来了 我们得走了
Tyler’s right behind me. He’s coming up fast. We need to go.
-我们必须赶到公路上去 -我们开这辆车去
-We gotta get to the highway. -Let’s take this truck.
不行 泰勒拿走了钥匙 不过我们能让它跑慢点
No, Tyler took the keys. But we can slow him down.
我们走
Let’s go.
-雷在哪 -上车
-Where’s Ray? -Get in the truck.
发生了什么事
What happened?
把钥匙给我 然后上车
Give me the keys and get in the truck!
等等 贾斯汀
Justin. Wait.
贾斯汀 我拖了你们的后腿
Justin, I’m just slowing you and Max down.
那辆卡车快追上来了
So much for taking that truck out.
你和麦克斯快到公路上
You and Max just go on to the highway…
我在这尽可能拖延他们一下
and I’ll keep these guys off you as long as I can.
每次我有麻烦
Every time I’ve been in trouble…
麦克斯都会把危险引开 确保我的安全
Max has taken the fight away to keep me safe.
我也应该这样对待自己的爸爸
Wouldn’t be right if I didn’t do the same for my dad.
贾斯汀 贾斯汀
Justin! Justin!
快点 快点 他在那
Come on, come on, come on. There he is!
停车 停车
Stop the truck. Stop the truck!
你去追雷
You go after Ray.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!