很棒的狗
Cool dog.
它疯了 只让我靠近它
He’s crazy, actually. I’m the only one he’ll let near him.
可是却不让我摸它
Won’t even let me touch him.
你对它要有耐心 它会适应的
Just gotta be patient with him. He’ll come around.
她就是女版的西萨米兰 就连胡子都有呢
She’s like the chick version of Cesar Millan. Got the mustache and everything.
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
如果你愿意 我可以去教你几招
Hey. If you want, I can come over and show you a few tricks.
当然可以
Yeah, sure. Why not?
我做点吃的带去 所以会晚点到 二点钟怎么样
How about later, so I can cook up some treats? Say, 3:00?
-好 -好
-Cool. -Cool.
-刚才怎么回事 -你是个蠢货 就是这么回事
-What just happened? -You’re stupid. That’s what just happened.
嘿 安静
Hey. Easy.
那条狗让我想起你老爸
Yo. That dog reminds me of your pops.
也许这不是个好主意
Maybe this was a bad idea.
平克·弗洛伊德 你倒是很深沉啊
Pink Floyd. You’re one of those deep ones, huh?
嘿 麦克斯 想吃点私家菜吗 很香 对不对
Hey, there, Max. Like some home cooking? Smells nice, doesn’t it?
我觉得你最好还是别靠近
Hey, I wouldn’t get too close to him.
现在已经够近了 让它想想再说
This is close enough for now. Let him think about it for a minute.
我要走了 卡门 你要是被咬了 可不是我的错
Yo, I’m out. Carmen, you get bit, it ain’t my fault, right?
楚伊 你可以留下
Hey, no, Chuy. You can stay if you want.
-除非你老爸不在家 -他在上班
-Not if your mean old man is around. -He’s at work, dude.
那家伙一点都不喜欢棕色的朋友
That man ain’t got no love for his light brown brothers.
你明白吗
Know what I’m saying?
你居然允许楚伊这么说你♥爸♥爸 这可不对
That’s messed up. The way you let Chuy hate on your dad like that.
-太冷酷了 -你是说真的
-That’s cold. -Are you serious?
我可以随便说自己的老爸
I can say whatever I want about my old man.
但是谁不尊重他 我就跳上去教训谁
Someone else disrespects him, go upside their head.
-这叫做忠诚 -这叫疯狂
-It’s called being loyal. -It’s called being psycho…
你和麦克斯会相处得很好的
so you and Max should get along pretty well.
和它相处得好的不该是我
I’m not the one he has to get along with.
在它让你摸它之前 别给它吃这个
Don’t give this to him until he lets you touch him.
你怎么会成为训狗的专家
So how’d you get to be such an expert in all this?
你有证书还是…
Do you have credentials or…
那块炖肉你是要自己吃 还是要给你的狗吃
You gonna eat that carnita or are you gonna give it to your dog?
-别去 哥们 -楚伊
-Don’t do it, man! -Chuy.
-你想让我的朋友被咬死吗 -闭嘴 楚伊
-Ow. Are you trying to get my boy killed? -Shut up, Chuy!
-也许我应该先给它 -不 那是个奖赏
-Maybe I should just give it to him first. -No, it’s a reward.
如果你没有什么功劳 就不该得奖赏
You can’t get a reward if you didn’t do anything to deserve it.
好吧
Okay.
这是个开始 你有皮条吗
It’s a start. You got a leash?
是你在遛狗 别让狗遛你
Heel. You don’t let your dog walk you, you walk your dog.
狗是成群跑的 如果它领着你跑 它就是全群的领导
Dogs run in packs so if he’s leading you, he’s leading the pack.
我哥哥说 麦克斯是专门的搜索犬
My brother said Max was like a specialized search dog.
它可以在主人前面约三百米远带路
He could go out in front of his handler for like 300 yards.
搜寻武器和爆♥炸♥物什么的
Locate weapons and explosives and stuff.
听起来像是狗中的飞人乔丹啊 你要教它上篮吗
Yo, we got the Air Jordan of dogs here, man. You got him shooting layups?
-楚伊 你想遛遛它吗 -才不呢 你疯了吗
-Sorry, Chuy. Did you wanna try walking him? -Heck, no. Are you crazy?
要确保它在你左边一点点
Make sure to keep him to your left a little bit.
好啦 麦克斯 你真是个超级明星
All right, Max, you’re such a superstar,
我们给你解开带子看看
let’s see you work off-leash.
我认为这不是个好主意
I don’t think it’s a good idea.
如果出事了 我爸爸会杀了我的
If something happens, my dad will kill me, so…
胆小不得将军作 现在和它一起走 就像刚才一样
No guts, no glory. Now walk with him like you were just doing.
走吧 麦克斯
Heel, Max.
真不敢相信
Well, I do not believe what I’m seeing.
-你是怎么让它做到的 -它早就知道怎么做
-How’d you get him to do that? -He already knew.
我们只是在帮它恢复记忆
We were just refreshing his memory.
妈 这位是卡门 楚伊的表姐
Mom, this is Carmen. She’s Chuy’s cousin.
-她很会训狗 -这就不用说了
-She’s, uh, real good with dogs. -Well, I can see that.
卡门 很高兴见到你…嗨 楚伊
Nice to meet you, Carmen. Hi, Chuy.
你好 太太
Ma’am.
我在想 我们可以把麦克斯给她
I was thinking that, you know, we could just give Max to her.
这不可能 它是你的狗
No such luck, Chuck. That’s your dog.
我要开始做晚饭了
But I’m fixing to start supper.
如果你们饿了 可以留下来吃饭
If y’all are hungry, you’re welcome to stay.
谢谢你 太太 我很高兴留下来
Oh, thanks, ma’am. I’d be glad to.
谢了 我得回去看看
Thanks. I gotta go home,
边境巡逻队有没有去我家搜查
make sure the border patrol hasn’t invaded my house.
我去告诉我妈 表姐被外国佬绑♥架♥了 你们好好吃吧
I’ll tell my moms gringos have kidnapped my cousin. Y’all have fun.
饭菜都很好吃 谢谢你 潘密拉
Everything’s outstanding, Pam. Thank you.
很好吃
Yeah, it’s really good.
你们知道这个烤过头了
Now, you guys know this is overcooked.
这个我做过几百遍了 这次也不知道是怎么了
I don’t know what happened. I’ve made it a hundred times.
我把它放进烤箱 玛丽打电♥话♥过来
I put it in and Mary called.
你们也知道她有多能聊
You know how she can get. And, um…
我忘了拿出来了
And I just forgot to take it out.
你喜欢这样吗
You having fun yet?
真抱歉
I’m so sorry.
卡门 我们的大儿子最近没了
Carmen, we lost our oldest son recently and, um…
-所以…-我很难过…
-Well… -I’m really sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还是说说你自己吧
Why don’t you tell us something about you?
你怎么这么会训狗
How’d you get to be so good working with dogs?
哦 嗯…
Oh, um…
我老爸…
Well, my old ma…
我父亲过去曾培育斗牛犬 我哥哥训练它们
My father used to raise pit bulls. And my brother trains them, so…
斗牛犬 他训练它们去斗狗吗
Pit bulls? Does he train them for dog fighting?
我哥哥营救迷路者
My brother rescues strays.
你应该看看卡门训练麦克斯
Well, you should see Carmen with Max.
她告诉贾斯汀如何与它相处 他学得很快
And she’s showing Justin how to work with him too. He’s really coming along.
我去开门
I got it.
天啊 你这个小朋友…
My goodness. Wow. Look at you, kid.
-长这么大了…你好吗 -很好
-All grown up. How you doing? -Good.
我可以进来吗
Can I come in?
希望我没有打搅你们
-Well… -I hope it’s okay I came by like this.
-我回家已经有几天了 -很高兴见到你
-I’ve been home for a couple of days. -Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you. Well…
我…我想告诉你我有多难过
I just, uh… I wanted to tell you how sorry I am.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
-Glad to see you. -Me too.
-我们没想到你回来得这么早 -是啊 因伤复员
-You’re back sooner than we expected. -Yeah. Medical discharge.
我的背上全是弹片 有几片留在脊椎里了
Got shrapnel all up and down my back. Got a few pieces lodged in my spine.
又是一个伤痕累累的老兵
Man, makes us a couple of beat-up old Marines, I guess.
我很骄傲能和您一样
I’m proud to be one alongside you.
你正好能赶上独♥立♥日
You’re back just in time for the 4th.
我想请你游♥行♥的时候走在我旁边
And I’d really like to have you alongside me marching in the parade.
不疼吗 有那么多弹片在背上
Doesn’t it hurt? All that metal in your back?
是啊 我用了很多药
Yeah. Uh, well, they got me on so many meds,
几乎感觉不到 对不起 你是…
I hardly notice it. I’m sorry, you are?
这位是卡门 贾斯汀的朋友
This is Carmen, Justin’s friend.
她是…哦 你知道吗
She’s… Oh, you know what?
还有一位也会很高兴见到你的 跟我来
I know somebody else who’ll be glad to see you. Come on.
我过会就把花插♥进♥水里
I’ll put these in water in just a minute.
它在这里
Here he is.
麦克斯
Max.
-麦克斯 退后 -麦克斯
-Max, stay! -Max!
-退后 退后 -安静 麦克斯
-Stay! Stay! Stay. -Easy, Max! Max!
麦克斯 安静
Max! Easy. Easy, Max.
真不敢相信麦克斯会这样
I can’t believe Max did that, you know?
我是说 你花了这么多工夫…
I mean, after everything that you did with him.
是我们一起花的工夫
After everything we did.
它是你的狗
-He’s your dog. -Whatever.
一般来说 狗看人是看得很准的
You know, dogs are usually pretty good judges of character.
这么说来 麦克斯很喜欢我了
Then I guess Max likes me pretty well.
不过狗也会犯错误的
Yeah, well, even dogs can make mistakes.
你明天会去山地车场吗
Hey, are you gonna be at the, uh, bike park tomorrow?
你干嘛要知道
Wouldn’t you like to know?
不好 不好
Min! No, no, no.
过来 不许这样
Come on, girl. No!
贾斯汀
Yo, Justin!
贾斯汀 遛完狗还有别的活要干
Justin, got more chores for you when you’re done.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!