克莱夫,我们不能不管吗?
Well, we shall have to, but let’s move the pianoforte
我们管不了,但是把钢琴搬走吧
because I don’t think it’s going to stand much more.
因为我想它承受不住了
How about a saucer?
用碟子如何?
Clive, how about a saucer?
克莱夫,用碟子如何?
Once the rain came through the ceiling of the club.
有一次雨水渗过具乐部的天花板
I rang the bell and the servant brought a saucer.
我按铃,仆人就拿碟子过来
I ring the bell and the servant brings me nothing.
我按铃仆人什么都没拿来
I knew this beastly present would come in useful.
我就知道这讨厌的礼物会派上用场
Poor Pendersleigh.
可怜的潘德史莱
Milly, bring a basin will you, and a duster,
蜜莉,拿个盆子跟掸子来
and get one of the mento help shift the piano.
找一个男的来帮忙移钢琴
The rain’s come through again.
雨水又渗进来了
We had to ring twice, twice.
我们按了两次铃,两次
It’s got right under the sounding board, I’m afraid.
雨水跑到共鸣板底下了
Can’t make it sound any worse than it already does.
琴声已经不能再糟了
Shall I place this lamp here?
我要把这盏灯放在这里吗?
Ah, Scudder.
史卡德
Shift the piano, would you, and, um, take up the carpet.
来搬钢琴,把地毯拿起来
Tomorrow you’d better go up and attack that roof again.
明天你最好再修一下屋顶
Well, there we are, everybody.
各位,好了
Perhaps we’d better turn in, leave them to it.
我们回房♥休息,让他们去处理
Before we get carried away on the flood tide.
在我们被洪水冲走之前
Pippa, tell Simcox to bring up my night cap, will you?
碧芭,叫辛考克端我的睡前酒来
The cellar will be awash by now.
地窖现在应该淹水了
Why is my house falling down?
我的屋子为什么快垮了?
Anne. Maurice, are you coming up?
安,莫里斯,你们要上来吗?
A saucer would have done the job.
用碟子应该就行了
How very kind of you.
你人真好
Down, down there a bit. Little bit more.
往那边一点,再一点
More, bit more. Down, down.
再一点,过去…
Someone will have to get up in the night, change the bowl.
有人晚上得起来换盆子
As soon as my body developed,
我的身体一发育后
the obscene imaginings began.
猥亵的想像就开始了
I thought that some
我以为…
individual curse had descended on me.
我受到诅咒
My schooling was pure enough.
我在校的教育很纯洁
A terrific scandal there before my arrival
我入学前发生一桩丑闻
meant that we were drilled all day,
所以白天受到严格管教
and policed all night.
整晚受到监督
I had little chance, therefore,
因此我没有机会…
to talk about such experiences with my school fellows.
跟同学聊到这种经验
I am the only son in my fam…
我是家里的独子…
Oh, Maurice, I am glad.
莫里斯,我很开心
Well, it’s the greatest thing on earth.
这是世间最美好的事
Perhaps the only one.
或许是唯一的一桩了
Anne guessed as much.
安猜到了
Aren’t women extraordinary?
女人很棒吧?
Oh, Maurice, it’s what I’ve always wished for you.
莫里斯,我一直希望你能这么做
I know you have.
我知道你这么想
You don’t mind if I tell her?
你不介意我告诉她吧?
Only Anne, of course.
我当然只会告诉安
Not a bit, tell everyone.
一点也不会,告诉每个人吧
You don’t mind?
你不介意吧?
No.
不会
I just wanted to show that,I hadn’t forgotten the past.
我只是想表示…我没忘了过去
But I agree.
但是我同意
Let’s not mention it again.
我们别再提这件事了
All right.

Aren’t you glad it’s all ended properly?
你高兴一切圆♥满♥落幕吧?
How properly?
怎么说?
Well, instead of that muddle last year.
不像去年的混乱
With you.
你的
Quits, and I’ll go.
亲一下我就走了
Come back here as soon as you can, won’t you?
尽快再来好吗?
Clive?
克莱夫?
I’ve been talking to Maurice.
我跟莫里斯谈过了
You were right.
你说得对
Told you he had something up his sleeve.
就跟你说他心里有人了
Make sure the tarpaulin covers the cover. Pull it down.
确定防雨布有罩住,往下拉
I think he’s after a tip.
我想他想要小费
Tell him to boil his head.
叫他去死
I offered him five shillings,
我要给他五先令
but he wouldn’t take it, damn cheek.
但他不肯拿,不要脸
Best of luck. I’m so glad you’re not really horrible.
祝你好运,我很高兴你并不糟糕
Are you? – Good-bye, dear Maurice.
是吗?﹣莫里斯,再见
Good-bye. You gave him more, I suppose.
再见,我想你给了他更多的钱
Five shillings not good enough? You’ll only take gold?
五先令不够多?你只收金子?
I’ll take it.
我来拿
Clive. – You’re coming back very soon.
克莱夫﹣早点再来
Good luck. – Thanks, old man. Cheerio, old man.
祝你好运﹣谢了
Archie, good-bye.
再见﹣亚齐,再见
Good-bye.
再见
Thank you, Simcox.
辛考克,谢谢
Good-bye. – Bye, Maurice.
再见﹣再见,莫里斯
Good-Bye. – See you soon.
再见﹣再见
Bye, Maurice. – Good-Bye.
再见,莫里斯﹣再见
I do wish I knew the girl’s name.
真希望我知道那女生的名字
You’re not quite off yet, I think.
我想你还没进入状况
No, I’m not.
我没有
I’m nearer off now.
我现在比较进入状况了
How do you like my consulting room?
你喜欢我的诊疗室吗?
It’s a nice room. Not too dark.
这个房♥间不错﹣不会太暗
Rather dark.
挺暗的
You can see the picture on the wall ahead of you?
你看得到眼前墙壁上的照片吗?
Come nearer,
靠近一点
Mr. Hall.
霍尔先生
Take care of that crack in the carpet, though.
注意地毯的裂缝
How broad is the crack?
裂缝有多宽
You can jump it.
你跳得过去
Admirable.
很好
Now, what do you suppose this picture is of?
你觉得这张画是什么?
Whom is it of?
这是谁的画?
It is…
这是…
Miss Edna May.
爱娜梅小姐
I want to go home to my mother.
我想回家找我母亲
Miss Edna May is beautiful.
爱娜梅小姐很美
She is attractive.
她很迷人
She’s not attractive to me.
她对我来说不迷人
What an ungallant remark.
这样讲太毒舌了吧
Oh…
对了…
Mr. Hall.
霍尔先生
Look at her lovely hair.
你看她的秀发
I like short hair best.
我最爱的是短发
Why?
为什么?
Because…
因为…
Because…
因为…
Did it get anywhere near?
有进展吗?
You’re open to suggestion.
你愿意接受建议
I made you see a picture on the bare wall.
我让你在空墙上看到一张画
I’d, I’d like another appointment.
我想再约
Telephone me in two weeks.
两个礼拜后打给我
In the meantime, uh, take exercise in moderation.
在这当中,做适量的运动
A little tennis, stroll around with a gun.
打打网球、出去打打猎
Go back to the country.
回去乡下
It, it seems rather foolish to make that journey twice in one day.
一天跑两趟感觉挺蠢的
Hey old fellow.
嘿,老朋友
Good Lord, you did rush back, what a shame.
老天,你赶回来了,真可惜
We’re just off electioneering overnight.
我们刚结束连夜的竞选活动
I’m sorry, I, I had no idea.
抱歉,我不晓得
But I understood distinctly from you

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!