It’s a seven-mile walk to the store.
去商店要走七英里
I mean…
我是说…
…harder to look after than a dog.
照看你比照看狗还累
I’m better…
我比狗…
…I’m better than a dog.
我比狗强
– What? – I’m better than a dog.
-什么? -我比狗强
Hey.
你看
Hey, see that cloud?
你看到那朵云了吗?
That one.
那一朵
It kind of looks like a woman with a big arse.
看起来好像大屁♥股♥的女人
Bald on one side of the head.
头的一侧秃了
See?
你看?
You see her? She’s looking right at you.
看到了吗?她在看你呢
I don’t see her. Mm-mm.
我没看到她
You don’t see her?
你没看到她?
I see you.
我看到了你
What do you see?
你看到了什么?
I see you as my wife.
我看到了你,我的妻子
I always have.
一直如此
I just…
我只是…
…I don’t want you to leave me.
我不希望你离开我
Why would I do that?
我为什么要离开你?
Because you can do much better than me.
因为你能找到比我好得多的人
No.

I couldn’t.
我不能
I got everything I want with you, Ev.
你给了我想要的一切,埃弗
Everything.
一切
What are we doing here, Ev?
我们在这里做什么,埃弗?
Why are we stopped here?
为什么在这里停车?
那是她的家
That’s her house.
白色的那栋
The white one.
Whose house?
谁的家?
Her.

Your girl.
你的女儿
– My baby lives here? – Mm.
我的孩子住在这里?
A woman now.
已经成人了
How’d you find her?
你怎么找到她的?
– She lives there? – Mm-hmm.
她住在这里?
Looks great.
看起来不错
I’m gonna go wash up for dinner.
我准备洗漱一下吃晚饭了
Okay. I’ll be in shortly.
好,我马上进来
She’s so beautiful.
她真美
She’s perfect.
她好完美
One…
一…
You got a big bunch of mail there.
你收到了一大叠信
Oh, same as yesterday?
和昨天一样吗?
I can’t go any further, Ev.
我走不动了,埃弗
Can’t go any further.
走不动
来 来
Here. Here.
I don’t know what’s wrong with my legs today.
我不知道今天我的腿是怎么了
– It’s cold, huh? – Yeah.
-天很冷吧? -对
Guess I won’t be skiing this winter.
看来今年冬天我滑不了雪了
Everett.
埃弗雷特
Ev.
埃弗
Okay, breathe.
好了,吸气
Breathe.
吸气
You haven’t given up smoking, have you?
你还没有戒烟,对不对?
Give it up sometimes.
有时候不抽
You have emphysema, Maud.
你得了肺气肿,茉娣
You can’t smoke.
-你不能抽烟
Won’t be smoking anymore.
-以后不会再抽了
-我来保证 -对
– Yeah. – I’ll tell you that.
我有关节炎,很疼
I have arthritis. It hurts.

– Mm-hmm. – Yeah.
It’s…hard to hold a brush now.
现在都握不住笔刷了
Can you get me anything for my arthritis, please?
你能给我一些缓解关节炎疼痛的药吗?
– I’ll get you something. – Thank you.
-我会给你开药 -谢谢
还有… 给这地方透透气,埃弗雷特
And, uh… air the place out a bit, Everett.
Air’s too thick.
空气太浑浊了
Is he gone?
他走了吗?
Yeah.
走了
He’s gone.
他走了
Silly.
真笨啊
There you are.
你来了
– Tea.

– Yeah. Thank you.
-对,谢谢
– There you go.
-给
– I got it.
我拿好了
You should have kept more dogs.
你应该多养几条狗
Don’t want any dog.
我不想要狗了
You like dogs.
你喜欢狗
But I got you.
但我有你
You know…
你知道的
…should get me some more dogs.
应该替我多养几条狗
Hey.

– Are you drinking all my tea? – Mm-hmm.
你把我的茶都喝了吗?
– There you go. – Share it.
-给 -一起喝
Yeah.

– Maud?
茉娣?
– Maudie? Whoa, now.
茉娣?慢慢来
What is it? What is it?
怎么了?
– Can you get in there? Yeah. – Yeah.
-你能进去吗?好 -能
All right. There you go.
好了 好了
Everett. Everett.
埃弗雷特
Everett.
埃弗雷特
She’s going to be all right. We’ll look after her now.
她没事的,我们会照顾她的
– No! – You’re gonna be fine, Maud.
-不! -你不会有事的,茉娣
I knew you were getting sicker.
我早知道你病情加重了
But every time I’d ask, you’d lie to me.
但我每次问起,你都骗我
Wonder…
真不知道
…how I ever thought you weren’t perfect. Huh?
我以前怎么会觉得你不完美
Come here.
过来
Come here.
过来
I was loved.
你爱着我
I was loved, Ev.
你爱我,埃弗
(郡医院)
(招聘住家女佣,必须自备清洁工具)
(埃弗雷特·刘易斯)
The whole of life…
浮生一切…
…already framed.
都已被框成一幅画
Right there.
就在那里
(LISA HANNIGAN’S “LITTLE BIRD” PLAYING)
(MARGO TIMMINS’ “SOMETHING MORE BESIDES YOU” PLAYING)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!