我不知道
Yeah.

– Hello. – Hello.
– 你好. – 你好
May I come in?
我能进来吗?
我们在…
Uh… um… well, we’re…
– Come in. – Oh, thank you, Maud.
-进来吧 -谢谢,茉娣
– Would you like a bowl of soup?
要一碗汤吗?
– Oh, no, thank you.
-不用了,谢谢 -不用?
Here. Sit down.
来,请坐吧
– Like a cup of tea? – I’m fine, Maud.
-要一杯茶吗? -都不用了,茉娣
The reason I’m here is…
我来是想看一幅
…I’d like to see one of your larger paintings.
你画的大一些的画
Oh, well…
这个…
…well, I… I don’t do larger paintings. Just the little cards.
我不画大幅的画,我只画小卡片
– I’m willing to pay your price.
我愿意付钱买♥♥
– Mm. Yeah, she does.
她画的
Yup, we got some fine gobs of paint here…
我们这儿有几幅画,…
– …splashed on these boards. – No.
…涂在木板上的 -不
Yeah, these will be right up your alley.
-很合你的品味
-给 -你看
– Oh… – There.
Look at that. It’s a lovely winter scene.
-真是可爱的冬日场景
There’s some deer.
-还有些鹿
Well…
这张
– Uh… – Isn’t she beautiful?
她可真美
Yeah, I haven’t finished it.
对,我还没画完
And this tree has red leaves.
这棵树是红叶子
This one has green.
而这一棵则是绿叶子
What season is it?
是什么季节?
我猜…
Uh, well, I guess it’s…
It’s everything that’s pretty about all the seasons.
是所有季节里漂亮的东西
– Yes, it is. – Mm-hm. Well, how much, hm?
-没错 -你出多少?
How much?
你出多少?
– No. – What’s your price?
-不行 -你出价呢?
五块钱
– Uh… – Five dollars.
-成交 -成交
– Done. – Done.
不行.不行,我不卖♥♥
No. No. Uh, I’m not… I’m not selling it.
-没关系的 -是
– It’s all right. – Yeah.
不行
No
– I’m not selling that one. – Already sold.
-那一张我不卖♥♥ -已经卖♥♥了
I haven’t finished it.
我还没画完
I have… I haven’t finished it.
我还没画完
Well, I was just pulling your leg now.
我耍你呢
It’s a joke. This one’s not for sale.
开玩笑的,这张不卖♥♥
You know, I have an even better idea.
我有个更好的想法
Why don’t I commission you to paint me something?
我不如请你为我画画吧?
You can paint me anything on a board, just like that.
你可以随意画,就像那样在木板上
Just whatever you want.
你想画什么都行
And I’ll pay you for it.
我出钱
You can send it to me in New York.
你可以送去我纽约的家
Show me how you see the world.
展示一下你是如何看这个世界的
For five dollars?
五块钱吗?
Five dollars.
五块钱
Uh, to New York?
送去纽约?
That’s a long way. Does that include postage?
那很远啊 这包含邮费吗?
-谢谢,再见 -再见,茉娣
– Thank you. Goodbye. – Goodbye, Maud.
– 桑德拉 – 桑德拉
– Sandra. – Sandra.
– You guys are best friends, huh?
你俩是好朋友吧?
卖♥♥了一张画
S… sold a painting.
Better get painting.
我最好开始画画了
Dishes come first, yeah?
先吃饭,对吧?
– Six dollars. – Yeah.
-六块钱 -对
– Boy, she’s an idiot. – (LAUGHS)
天啊,她真是傻
– Give her one of the ones you already done.
-给她一幅你已经画完的吧
– No, I wouldn’t do that.
-不,我不会那样
– Everett? – Hm?
埃弗雷特?
Do you like ’em? My paintings?
你喜欢吗? 我的画?
How am I supposed to know, hm?
我怎么知道?
– 我长得像女人吗?- 不
– Do I look like a woman? Hm? – No. (CHUCKLES)
– But I know what that is.
-但我知道那是什么
– It’s a cat.
-那是一只猫
No. That’s my name.
那是我的名字
– Huh? – Oh.
– What’s my name doing there?
我的名字为什么在上面?
– Well, you know…
你知道的
…figured we’re in business together.
我们是合伙
The painting’s half yours. Your name should be on it too.
这幅画有一半属于你 所以你的名字也该写在上面
Well…
好吧
…not forgetting about your housework now, are you?
别忘了做家务,好吗?
No. No chance of that.
不,绝对不会
I just gotta finish this one first.
我只要先画完这张
– You don’t wanna neglect your chores. – I won’t.
-你可别不做家务 -我不会的
Well…
好吧
…I’ll do the sweeping,
我来扫地
but I’m not doing everything. Hm?
但我不会全部包了
No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
不用
You’ll get dust on it. It’s not dry.
你会把灰尘扫上去,画还没干
It’s still wet.
还是湿的呢
Do that, close the door.
这样吧,把门关上
You tell me when you’re finished.
你扫完告诉我
(茉·刘易斯)
No, no.

– Why? – No.
– 为什么?- 不
You’re trying to claw your way into my life like that.
你想用这样的方式钻入我的生活
Well, then you’re wrong.
那你就错了
As soon as you stop doing your work, then you’re out on your duff.
只要你不干活,你就走人吧
– I’d rather stick it into a tree.
我宁愿捅一棵树
Want some tea?
你要喝茶吗?
Not your tea.
不要喝你的茶
Hmm.
Well…
好吧
…if you don’t know what I’m like by now…
如果你到现在还不清楚我是什么人
…then you are stupider than you look.
那你就比你的样子还要蠢
We live together. We lay down together.
我们住在一起,睡在一起
– Why not get married? – (CHUCKLES)
为什么不结婚呢?
Just because I don’t have women banging down my door…
我这里没有女人们来上门
…doesn’t mean I gotta marry first one comes along.
并不代表我会随便娶遇见的第一位
We’ve been living together for some time now.
我们已经住在一起一阵子了
That’s what most people do.
别人多数都会这样做
– I don’t like most people. – (CHUCKLES)
我不喜欢大多数的人
They don’t like you.
他们也不喜欢你
It’s true.
这话没错
I like you.
我喜欢你
You need me.
你需要我
– Hey. – Hey.
-你好 -你好
– You look nice. – (BELLS TOLLING)
你看起来很棒
Thank you.
谢谢
我不知是该恭喜你,还是为你哀悼
Well, I don’t know if I should offer congratulations or condolences…
但来拥抱一下吧,茉娣
– …but give us a hug, Maud.
And you.
还有你
– Be nice.
对她好点
– Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

It’s not crooked enough.
还不够坏
I’m still gonna be contrary tomorrow.
明天的我还是会爱说反话
Yeah.

I know.
我知道
We’re like a pair of…
我们就好像是一双…
…odd socks.
落单的袜子
And I’m the stretched-out, misshapen one.
我是拉长了、变了型的那只
– The one with lots of holes. – No.
– 上面有很多洞 – 不
Yeah. Crusty and gray.
-是的,执拗又阴沉
– No. – Mm-hmm.

And I’m…
而我是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!