Lordy.
天啊
– How do you keep it straight?
你是怎么做到的?
– Got a lot on my plate.
我有很多事情要做
– Got a lot on my plate. – Yeah.
-有很多事情 -对
I’d like the job.
我希望能做这份工作
You walk funny.
你走路的样子很奇怪
You a cripple?
你是瘸子吗?
-不是 -你不是有什么病吧?
– No. – No? You’re not sick or nothing?
No, I just… I just walk funny.
不,我天生就很奇怪
It don’t stop me. I can do the work of five women.
这不会妨碍我的 我可以做五个女人干的活
You got an ashtray?
你有烟灰缸吗?
Flick ’em on the floor.
扔地板上吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Ouch.
Many women apply for the job?
有很多女人来应聘吗?
You finished with your tea?
你的茶喝完了吗?
Well…
好吧…
…might as well say it.
你不如直说了吧
I’ll put it…
我就放在…
Well…
好吧
You do need the help. I can see that.
你需要帮助,我看得出来
A long walk home.
回家的路很长
I bet they’ll throw rocks at me again.
他们肯定又会对我扔石头了
Who throws rocks?
谁扔石头?
The kids. They don’t mean it. They don’t mean it.
小孩子,他们不是故意的
I don’t care.
我不在乎
Some people don’t like it if you’re different.
有些人看不惯有人与众不同
It’s a lot of work to break in a new shoe.
新鞋要穿很久才会合脚
Heels are galled right off.
鞋跟磨得不行
This is far as… far as we go.
我就送你到这里了
– Huh? – Far as we go. – Oh, okay. Uh… wait…
-就到这里 -好吧
Come on.
来吧
Everything okay, Everett?
埃弗雷特,还好吗?
Thinking about hiring a woman help around the house…
我想雇一个女人来帮做家务
…but slim pickings applied for the job.
但可挑的人选不多
– Someone actually applied?
-真有人应聘了?
– Might be better with one of these boys.
-还不如让这些男孩来做
These kids are too young, Everett.
这些孩子太小了,埃弗雷特
我在他们这么大时 已经在干十个人的活了
Oh, when I was their age, did the work of 10 men.
Cleaned this yard, chopped wood, built that fence.
打扫这个院子,砍柴,造那个围墙
Yes, but you were here, around people.
但你在这里,身边有别人
Everett?
埃弗雷特?
If someone applied for that job, hire them.
如果有人应聘,就雇了他们吧
(迪格比郡孤儿院)
Hi.
你好
Nice day out.
今天天气不错
I suppose I’ll give you a try. Mm.
我还是让你先来试工吧
– That’d be nice. – Mm-hm.
好啊
Mm-hm. Be nice.

Maud!
茉娣!
– You gonna stand there all day? – No, no.
-你准备一整天都站在那吗? -不
– What do you think you’re doing? – Yeah.
-你这是在做什么? -来了
Coming. Coming.
我这就来
You’re neglecting your chores.
你又不做家务了
Yeah, I know.
是,我知道
– God in heaven. – Yeah.
– 天啊! – 是啊.
I’m a grown woman now.
我是个成年女人了
I’ll go off and find my own place.
我要离开这里,自谋生路
You can’t look after yourself, Maud.
你连自己都照顾不好,茉娣
I know you think that.
我知道你是这样以为
You are determined to put a stain on this family name.
你决心要给家里丢脸
If you leave now, you are never coming back.
如果你现在走了,你永远也别回来了
– Do you know that? – Yeah, I know. I know that.
-你知道吗? -我知道
Sorry. Got a job now.
抱歉,我找到工作了
You been good to take me in, but I gotta go now.
谢谢你收留我,但我现在要走了
He’s waiting for me.
他在等我
Bye, Aunt Ida.
再见,艾达姨妈
Go.
走吧
I’m assuming…
我猜想…
我猜想我的报酬就是免费住宿和饮食
…assuming I’m working for room and board, but…
…I was thinking an extra 25 cents spending money as well…
但我想每周另赚25分钱
…a week?
用作花销
There you are.
你回来了
Thought you left me for a minute.
刚有一瞬间我还以为你走了
What do you want me to do first?
你要我先做什么?
If I stand over you all day, I may as well do it myself. Hm?
如果要我一整天看着你 我还不如自己做了
No…
不…
You going through my stuff?
你在翻我的东西吗?
No. No, just…
不,只是…
…pretty.
很漂亮
Well, you think that’s why I brought you out here, so you could…
你觉得我带你来是为了让你
…go through my gear, huh?
翻我的东西吗?
No.

I made you soup.
我给你做了汤
What is that? Huh?
那是什么?
– Turnip. – I don… I don’t eat turnip.
– 萝卜 。- 我不吃萝卜
Oh.
You haven’t even cleared the table.
你连桌子都没收拾
– I was just… I was just… – You want me to pay you money…
-我只是… -你想让我付你工资
…but you don’t know a click about cleaning.
但你对打扫一窍不通
No, no, no. No, no, not gonna work.
不,不,不行,
No, no lazy arses around here.
这里不能有好吃懒做的人
No lazy arses around here!
不能有好吃懒做的人
No lazy arses around here!
不能有好吃懒做的人
You get your stuff and get out!
-拿上你的东西走人! -不!
No! No! No!
不!不!不!
Why you do that?
你为什么要这样做?
– Where do you want me to go, huh?
你要我去哪儿?
– Should’ve thought of that when you were sitting here
你坐在那里翻我的东西时
twiddling your thumbs going through my stuff.
就该考虑到这一点
– I didn’t know what you wanted me to do.
-我不知道你想要什么
– I don’t want to have to look after you.
我不想照顾你
I want somebody who’s gonna do the looking after!
我想要找个人照顾我
Not some crippled-up woman.
我不想要瘸腿的女人
Now get out!
-出去!
– I’m getting out!
-我这就走!
– It’s my house! My house!
这是我家!我家!
Yeah.

Hello.
你们好
Hello.
你们好
Yeah, it’s time.
是时候了
You know. You know. You know, don’t you?
你们知道的,知道的,对吗?
You know.
你们知道的
Hey, gently. Hey, hey.
轻轻地
I’m sorry.
抱歉
It’s all right. Hey, hey, hey, it’s okay.
没事的,没关系的
I know. I know.
我知道
Oh, come here. Oh, dear, it’s okay.
过来,亲爱的,没事的
It’s… it’s all right. Oh, dear.
没关系的。天啊。
It’s all right. It’s all right.
没关系的
Yeah, I know. I got you.
我知道的,有我呢
I’m sorry.
对不起
Here we go.
到了
I know. Sorry.
我知道,对不起
It’s okay. It’s okay.
没关系的
It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay.
没关系的
– That’s my chair. – Hm?
那是我的椅子
That’s my chair.
那是我的椅子
Want a bowl of stew?
要来一碗炖肉吗?
Where’d you get the chicken?
鸡肉是哪儿来的?
– Killed it. – You killed it?
-我宰的 -你宰的?
The big one.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!