Once we show this tape in court, Wormwood’s goose is cooked.
我们在法庭上放这盘带子
I’m sure that box is full of stolen car parts.
那箱子装满了赃物
You’ve been taping all week.
你用了一星期摄像机
How about letting me handle that camera for a while?
让我用一下摄像机如何?
You know how to use it?
你知道怎么用?
You know about the zoom and the white balance?
你知道焦距吗?
You know how to adjust the eyepiece? I can handle it.
怎么调镜头? 我会的
Besides, it’s my turn.
该我了
Yeah, your turn to drop it.
你会摔坏它
I won’t drop it.
我不会
Come on.
拜托
You two men are gonna be in a lot of trouble very soon.
你们会有麻烦的
It’s the female minor.
那个小女孩
Aren’t you supposed to be in school, young lady?
为什么没上学?
I really hope you have a search warrant.
我希望你们有搜查证
According to a constitutional law book I read in the library…
根据我在图书馆看过的 一本关于宪法的书
…if you don’t have one, you could lose your job or even go to federal prison.
如果你们没有搜查证 就会被解雇,甚至进监狱
It’s your father who’s going to federal prison.
你父亲是要进监狱的
And you know where you’ll end up? In a federal orphanage.
知道你会去哪里吗? 孤儿院
If you cooperate, we’ll make sure it’s a nice orphanage.
我们可以帮你找个好点的
The kind with food and teeny-weeny cockroaches.
那种管吃住的…还有小嶂螂
What do you say?
同意与我们合作吗?
There’s another crime in the making. Your car’s about to run a stop sign.
另一起犯罪正在发生 你的车子闯红灯了
So she bought a little time for her dad to come to his senses.
她为父亲争取了时间
But now Matilda had bigger fish to fry…
现在,玛蒂尔达有
…much bigger.
更重要的事要做
Hey, dip-face, where are you going?
嗨,傻瓜,上哪里去?
Out.
出去
Hey, dip-face, have a carrot.
给你胡萝卜
Chew your food. You’re an animal.
好好咀嚼!
Having power isn’t nearly as important…
具有特殊力量不重要
…as what you choose to do with it.
重要是要如何运用
And what Matilda had in mind was nothing short of heroic.
玛蒂尔达的内心充满勇气
Come here. Come on. Lissy Doll, come on.
过来!
Come, Lissy. Come on, doll. Please. Come on.
丽西娃娃,来啊
Come on, Lissy. Please come here.
请过来
Yes!
耶!
Leave me alone!
别缠我!
Magnus!
马格奴思!
Miss Honey! Miss Honey, you’ll never believe what I got you.
哈尼小姐!绝不会相信我给你什么
Oh, Matilda.
哦,玛蒂尔达
Matilda. Oh, I also brought you this.
玛蒂尔达 我还给你带了这个
I ate mine last night.
昨夜我吃了我的
I will be teaching your class today.
今天我给你们班上课
In the time it took Miss Honey to get very, very nervous…
哈尼小姐越来越紧张的时候
…Matilda had formulated a plan.
玛蒂尔达制♥造♥了一个计划
She is really raving mad.
她真的发疯了
What is it your father used to call you? Hummingbird?
你父亲管叫你什么? 鸣鸣鸟?
Bumblebee. I’m sure she knows the doll’s missing.
小蜜蜂 她肯定知道娃娃不见了
And he called her Trunchbull?
他叫她昌切布?
No, I suppose he called her Agatha. Yes, that’s–
他叫她阿噶塔
She called him Magnus, right? Yeah. Yes.
而她叫他马格奴思,对吗? 是的
Maybe I could go back to the house…
也许我可以把
…and put the doll back while she’s still at school.
布娃娃放回去
No, I can’t do that. Calm down, Miss Honey. Really.
不,我不可以做 不要紧张,哈尼小姐
It’s gonna be okay, I promise.
我保证一切都会好的
Sweetheart, you promised you wouldn’t go back in that house again.
你保证过不再进去的
I didn’t. I was on the garage roof. I did it with my powers.
我是在车♥库♥顶
Okay, on the garage roof with your powers.
我用我的力量
All right, I need to think. Let’s see.
好了,我得想一想
Powers.
是你的力量?
I think I’ve got them down. Watch this.
我想我能控制它们 看
No more Miss Nice Girl.
我不再是好心小姐了
Get inside. Inside! Quickly, run!
进去,快点!快跑!
Run! Get against the wall! Against that wall. Quickly!
面墙而站,快!
Don’t make me wait.
不要让我等
Water!
水!
And hold the newt.
管住变色龙!
Join the ranks. Move!
过去,站过去!
I am here to teach you all a lesson.
今天我要给你们上一堂课
Sometimes in life, horrible and unexplainable things happen.
有时在生活中 会发生可怕而无法解释的事
These things are a test of character.
这些事情就是品行的检验
And I have character.
我具有坚强的天性
Form a line across the room! Quickly! Run, run, run! Don’t keep me waiting.
站成一排!
Fill this gap!
来人站进去
I expect you’re wondering what I’m talking about.
我想你们 在猜测我要说什么
Yes.
是的
A child came to my house.
一个小孩去了我的家
I don’t know how, I don’t know when, I don’t know why.
我不知道是怎样 何时及为何
Miss Trunchbull, may I? No, you may not.
我能…? 不,不能
But I know a child came.
但我知道是个小孩
So did you know it was illegal…
你们知道未经允许而闯入
…to enter someone’s home without their permission?
他人的家是违法的吗?
Yes, Miss Trunchbull. Sir.
知道,昌切布小姐
Stand straight! Stomachs in! Shoulders back!
收腹!挺胸!
Do any of you recognize…
你们能认出
…this?
这个吗?
Let’s play a game. Shall we?
让我们做个游戏
Who was wearing a pretty red hair ribbon yesterday…
谁昨天戴了红色发带?
…and isn’t wearing one today?
而今天没有戴?
Can you answer me that?
你们能回答我吗?
Who does this disgusting ribbon belong to?
这个臭发带是谁的?
I shall personally see to it…
我要亲自找到
…that the demented, drooling, slime-breathed little Lilliputian…
这个可恶的小东西
…who owns this disgusting ribbon…
这个发带的主人
…will never see the light of day again. You.
将会受到惩罚
Miss Trunohbull, I was the one who was at your house last night. I know what–
昨晚是我进了你的家
I broke your arm once before, I can do it again, Jenny.
以前我打断过你的胳膊 我还会再来一次的
I am not 7 years old anymore, Aunt Trunchbull.
我不再是七岁的孩子了 昌切布姨妈
Shut your holes!
住嘴!
You will be put away in a place…
要把你扔到一个地方
…where not even the crows can land their droppings on you.
没人能找得到
Look.
看!
The chalk. The chalk.
粉笔! 粉笔!
Chalk. The blinds.
粉笔 窗帘
_IIAI ll -“Agatha…
阿噶塔
…this is Magnus.
这是马格奴思
Give my…
还给我的
…little Bumblebee…
小蜜蜂…
…her house…
…她的房♥子
…and her money.”
和她的钱财
Money? “Then get out of town.
钱? 然后滚离这个地方
If you don’t, I will get you.
如果不那样做 我会处置你的
I will get you like you got me.
我会象你对我那样处置你
That is a promise.”
这是个誓言
No, no, Miss Trunchbull, please don’t throw him.
请不要扔他
Lavendefl Lavendefl
拉纹塔! 拉纹塔!
Neat! That’s cool.
干净利落 真棒
It’s the Trunch.
是昌切布!
Hey, you guys, look at this.
看!
Yes!
是的
Let go.
放手
Cool. I didn’t know I could do that.
我不知道我能行
Pretty good, huh?
不错,是吧?
Yeah!
耶
And the Trunchbull was gone, never to be seen or heard from…
昌切布走了 再也没有回来
…never to darken a doorway again.
不再给学校带来阴影
Miss Honey moved back into her father’s house.
哈尼小姐搬回去了
Teatime.
茶点时间
Of course, Matilda was a frequent visitor.
玛蒂尔达是这里的常客