Tell me about it.
确实
Why’s he in the middle of the ring?
为什么他站在中间?
He’s standing in the middle of the ring because it’s over.
因为结束了
Thank you.
谢谢
We missed it? Tomorrow.
我们错过了? 明天
Great, it’s over. Who won?
结束了 谁赢了?
How do I know? You shut it off!
我不知道,你把它关了
Was it my fault that she came in the middle of the fight’?
她在比赛中间进来又不是我的错
Hop to. Hippity-hop.
立刻马上
The entire school will go to the assembly room immediately.
全体马上到大厅来!
Sit!
坐下!
What’s up? Beats me.
怎么了? 我不知道
Bruce Bogtrotter.
布鲁斯·波哥脱特
Would little Brucey come up here, please?
小布鲁斯愿意上这来吗?
He lives on my block.
他是我邻居
This boy, Bruce Bogtrotter…
这个男孩,布鲁斯·波哥脱特
…is none other than a vicious sneak thief.
是我们当中的一个贼
You’re a disgusting criminal, aren’t you?
你是个令人讨厌的罪犯
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
你在说什么?
Cake. Chocolate cake.
巧克力蛋糕
You slithered like a serpent into the school kitchen…
你偷偷地在厨房♥
…and ate my personal snack!
吃了我的点心
Do you deny it?
你想赖?
Confess!
坦白!
Well, it’s hard for me to remember a specific cake.
我记不起一种特别的蛋糕
This one…
这是
…was mine.
我的
And it was the most scrumptious cake in the entire world.
这是世界上最好吃的蛋糕
My mom’s is better.
我妈妈做的比它好吃
It is, is it?
怎能这样说
How can you be sure unless you have another piece?
除非再吃一块
Sit down, Bog.
坐下,波哥
Here we go.
来吧
Smells chocolaty, eh?
闻起来象巧克力?
Now, eat it!
现在,把它吃了!
I don’t want any, thank you.
我不想吃了,谢谢
Eat it!
把它吃了!
Don’t eat it.
别吃
She wouldn’t give him cake.
她不会白给蛋糕
It’s poison. Something’s up.
肯定有毒的
Yeah.
是的
You look like you enjoyed that, Brucey.
看起来你很想吃
Yes, ma’am.
是的,女士
You must have some more.
你得多吃点
Oh, no, thanks.
不,谢谢
But you’ll hurt Cook’s feelings.
但是这样会伤害厨师的感情
Cookie.
厨师
She made this cake just for you to have on your very own.
她是专门为你做的
Her sweat and blood went into this cake…
为做这块蛋糕 她花费了很多心血
…and you will not leave this platform…
不吃完这整个蛋糕
…until you have consumed the entire confection!
你不能下去
Entire confection.
整块!
See you at lunch. Thank you, Cookie.
午餐时见 谢谢,厨师
Rotten kids. You wanted cake, you got cake.
你想吃蛋糕,你得到了
Now, eat it!
现在,把它吃了!
Poor Brucey.
可怜的布鲁斯
He’s going to puke.
他会吐的
I can’t look. Is he going to puke?
我不敢看下去,他吐了吗?
Without a doubt.
肯定会的
Bruce looks real bad.
布鲁斯看起来很难受
Give up?
想放弃?
You can do it, Brucey!
你能的,布鲁斯!
You can do it, Bruce!
你能的,布鲁斯!
Yeah, you can do it!
你能的!
Go, Bruce!
坚持,布鲁斯!
Bruce! Bruce! Bruce! Bruce! Bruce!
布鲁斯!
Silence!
安静!
Yes!
是的!
Yeah!
是的!
Silence!
安静!
Stop! Silence!
闭嘴!安静!
Shut up! The entire assembly…
放学后,全体…
…will stay five hours after school and copy from the dictionary.
留校五个小时!
Any children who object will go straight into the choky…
谁反对就直接进禁闭
…together!
全体!
Rescue 8 out of Station 8, Los Angeles County.
从洛杉矶县第八分局救出八个
This was a Code R, an official way of saying we’ve caught a bad one.
密♥码♥R就是 官方语言说很糟的意思
The kind of accident where death itself holds a stopwatch on us.
就是生死枚关的事件
Young lady, where were you? Miss Trunchbull kept the school late…
你上哪里去了? 昌切布小姐把我们留在学校
…because a boy ate some chocolate cake.
因为有个男孩吃了一块巧克力蛋糕
That’s the biggest lie I ever heard. You see those packages over there?
撒谎!因为你不在家
They were left out for the world to see because you weren’t here to take them in.
邮件被放在门外
I don’t think it’s fair, bumpkins. What?
这不公平 什么
You get all this stuff from catalogs, and I don’t get anything.
你邮购了这么多东西 而我什么都没有!
It’s not catalogs, it’s car parts, sweetness. It’s business.
是些车零件,是生意
Oh, if it’s business, why don’t you have it sent to the office?
为什么不寄到办公室?
Because the cops may be watching the office.
警♥察♥在盯着办公室
The cops are watching the house.
警♥察♥在盯我们家
What? They’re parked outside right now.
他们在外面,就现在
You are such an ignoramus.
你真是粗心大意
Those are speedboat salesmen. Really nice guys.
他们是卖♥♥快艇的 很不错的人
Cops.
警♥察♥
Speedboats? There are no lakes around here.
快艇?们周围没有湖
Yeah, but some people like to go away on the weekends.
有些人出去度周末
Some people have fun. And some people are cops.
有些人是警♥察♥
They are not cops. Are too.
他们不是警♥察♥!
They are not. I ought to know if there’s cops watching my house.
如果是警♥察♥我会知道
Now, go to bed, you lying little earwig.
睡觉去,你这个撒谎的废物!
With the FBI watching her father…
调查局跟踪父亲
…and the Trunchbull terrorising her school…
以及学校的昌切布
…it was a rare, happy moment when Matilda could just play with her friends.
对玛蒂尔达 这是难得的游戏时光
A frog! A frog! A frog!
青蛙!青蛙!青蛙!
What is it, Lavender? A frog!
什么,拉纹塔? 一只青蛙!
It’s a salamander.
是个壁虎
It’s a chameleon. it’s a newt.
是蛛蜘 变色龙
“Any of the small semiaquatic salamanders from the genus Triturus.”
是翠图拉属的两栖壁虎
“Some are brightly colored and secrete irritating substances.”
它们是淡颜色的 并能分泌刺♥激♥性物质
How could you keep going…?
你怎么还能继续…
Useless, flaming car!
废物,烂车!
Wormwood!
沃乌德!
Sell me a lemon?
你父亲竟敢卖♥♥我一辆坏车!
You’re heading for the choky, young lady!
我直接把你送到禁闭!
Choky? Teach you a lesson.
禁闭? 得给你个教训!
What lesson?
什么教训?
You and your father think you can make a fool out of me!
你和你父亲以为 可以愚弄我?
My father? The guy with that stupid haircut!
我的父亲? 那个发型怪异的家伙
I’m nothing like my father. You’re the spitting image.
我与我父亲不一样 你们的行为相象!
The apple never rots far from the tree.
孩子总是与父母相仿的!
Miss Honey!
哈尼小姐!
Miss Trunchbull teaches our class today, Lavender.
昌切布要来我们班训话
Please get a water pitcher. But Miss Honey
放一桶水 可是哈尼小姐…
Quickly. She’ll be here any second. Come on.
她随时都可能到
Make sure the water’s cold, Lavender. Hurry. Vinnie, cover the fish.
确保水是凉的 盖上鱼!
Put away the art projects. Put away anything colorful.
把任何艺术品都拿走
Oh, Charlie, won’t you get those crayons for me.
查理,把那些蜡笔拿来
Most great ideas come from hard work and careful planning.
伟大的思想 来自于精心的策划
Of course, once in a while, they just jump out at you.
但是有时却又是 那么自然地♥产♥生
Raina, cover the birds and beetles. Hurry! Hurry!
雷伊娜,把小鸟和甲壳虫藏起来
I hear her coming. Okay, now, last time, some of you forgot yourselves.
上次,你们不是很小心
Don’t speak unless you’re spoken to. Don’t laugh. Don’t smile.
不要说话,除非被问到

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!