Are you being smart with me?
你觉得你比我聪明?
If you’re being smart with me, young lady, you’re gonna be punished.
如果是的话,你将受到惩罚
Punished for being smart?
就因为聪明而受罚?
For being a smart aleck.
因为自作聪明
When a person is bad, that person has to be taught a lesson.
假如一个人坏 就应该受到教训
Person? Get up!
-一个人? -起来!
up. – Harry Wormwood…
起来
…had unintentionally given his daughter…
哈里不明智地给了女儿
…the first practical advice she could use.
一些实用的忠告
He meant to say, “When a child is bad.”
他是想说 孩子
Instead he said, “When a person is bad.”
但是,他说一个 人
And thereby introduced a revolutionary idea…
因而,他教授了一个概念
…that children could punish their parents.
那就是,孩子能够惩罚父母
Only when they deserved it, of course.
当然,只是当他们值得教训时
Michael, come into my room.
迈克,到这里来!
What?
什么事?
My boy, today’s the day I take you to the shop. What do you say?
今天带你去上班,行吗?
I don’t know. What do you say, Dad?
我不知道,你说呢?
I say appearance is nine-tenths of the law.
最重要的是外貌
People don’t buy a car, they buy me.
人们是因为我而买♥♥车的
Which is why I personally take such pride in my appearance.
我为自己的外表自豪
Well-oiled hair, clean shaved, snappy suit.
精心涂擦的发油,新刮过的脸
Now, run along and get ready for a big day of learning, kid.
去作准备吧
It’s gonna be a big day of learning too.
你今天会学到很多东西
There’s a sucker born every minute. We’re gonna take them for all they got.
人们时刻都会买♥♥我们的车的 我们要让他们掏空钱包
Give me the cookies.
给我饼干
Here.
给你
Okay, my boy, heir to the throne.
好吧,我的儿子,我的继承人
Today we diddle the customer.
今天我们要来骗顾客
What’s wrong with you? What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
Lovekins, where’s my breakfast?
宝贝,早餐在哪里?
Here we are, my heartstrings.
在这里,心肝…
Snickerdoodle, what did you do to your hair?
你这个家伙 你的头发怎么了?
My hair?
我的头发?
Give me those things. Give me that. Where are you going with those?
给我这些东西
Give me those. Get in the car. Go on.
给我这些东西 上车,快点
in. – Dirty dealings…
肮脏的交易
…like buying stolen car parts, never stay secret for long.
比如购买♥♥偷盗的 汽车零件,终究会被发现的
Especially when the FBI gets involved.
特别是当涉及到调查局时
9:17, suspect exits domicile.
9点17分,目标离开家门
I’ve got 9:18.
应该是9点18分
9:17 is correct.
正确时间是9点17分
Michael, one day all this will be yours.
总有一天,这将是你的
This?
这?
See this junker? I paid $1 O0 for it.
看这破烂?我花了100美元
She’s got 120,000 miles on her.
它已经走了12万哩
Transmission shot, bumpers have fallen off.
传动带已经损坏 车的挡泥板也脱落…
What do I do with her?
我要做什么?
I sell her.
我要把它卖♥♥掉!
We really should weld these bumpers on…
我们应该把挡泥板固定上
…but that takes time, equipment, money.
但那需要时间和金钱
So we use Super Super Glue instead.
所以我们用超级胶
Go ahead, put it on there.
去吧,把它粘上
Won’t it fall off?
不会掉吗?
Definitely. isn’t that dangerous?
当然 那不危险吗?
Not to me, okay?
我不危险
Transmission.
传输带
The sawdust quiets the gears, and lets the engine run as sweet as a nut…
锯末能让马达 安静地运转…
…for a couple of miles. -Daddy, that’s cheating.
几哩 爸爸,那是欺骗
Of course it’s cheating. Nobody ever got rich being honest.
没有人因诚实而致富
20 years ago, we could turn the numbers back by hand. But–
20年前,我们用手往回调
Here, take my hat.
那着我的帽子
But the feds like to test the ingenuity of the American businessman.
但州立法禁止调计程器
Two-directional drill.
双向电转
You run it backwards, the numbers go down.
如果向后转 计程表数字会下调
Watch the speedometer.
看表盘
Cool.
真棒!
See? Yeah.
怎么样 是
Daddy, you’re a crook.
爸爸,你是个贼
What? This is illegal.
什么? 这是违法的
Here, keep drilling.
这里,继续转
Do you make money? Do you have a job?
你挣钱吗?
No, but don’t people need good cars?
人们需要的不是安全的车吗?
Can’t you sell good cars, Dad?
你不能卖♥♥安全运转的车吗?
Listen, you little wiseacre.
听着,小聪明
I’m smart, you’re dumb. I’m big, you’re little. I’m right, you’re wrong.
我聪明,你糊涂 我大,你小 我是对的,你是错的!
And there’s nothing you can do about it.
你是不能改变这个事实的
Harry, I won! I won!
哈里,我赢了!
I hit the double bingo!
我赢了一倍!
Come on, everybody! I’m taking you all to Café Le Ritz.
我带你们一起去 勒瑞滋咖啡店!
Let me see the money. Never mind.
我看看你赢的钱!
Double bingo, huh?
双倍哦?
God, your hair looks awful. I hope they let you in.
你的头型太糟了 希望他们能让你进去
They’ll let me in. Here’s your hat, Daddy.
他们会让我进去 你的帽子,爸爸
Get in the car.
上车
Go on, get in.
来吧,上车
How much?
赢了多少?
It’s for me to know and you to find out.
不想告诉你
It’s nice to go out sometimes. Yeah.
能出去吃饭真好 是啊
You never take us out.
你从不带我们出去吃饭
Of course I do. I took you to the Flipper.
我带你去过弗离泊
I don’t remember any of the Flipper. The fish joint.
我不记得弗离泊 吃鱼的地方
You found that comb in the bouillabaisse.
汤里有把梳子
Oh, yeah. I like that joint.
噢对!我喜欢那家饭店
Bonjour. This way, please.
这边,请
Harry, take your hat off.
哈里,把帽子摘下来
I can’t. This is a nice place.
我不能摘下
You can’t wear a hat inside.
你不能在里面戴帽子
I can’t take it off.
我摘不下来
Harry, nobody cares what your hair looks like.
没人理会你的发型
What’s with this hat? I can’t get it off. I can’t get it off.
我摘不下来
Just a minute. I’m gonna yank this hat off. I’m pulling it.
我来把帽子拿下来
I think your head swelled up really bad.
我想你的头涨大了
You’re pulling the skin! You’re such a baby! Stop it!
你在扯头皮! 你真怯懦!
Fibers are fused to the head! Fibers are fused?
帽绒粘住我的头了! 那是什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean? Give me that hat!
把帽子给我!
I will not be the figure of ridicule!
我不想被人嘲弄!
I want respect, and I want it now!
我要受到尊重!就现在
I still don’t see how you glued your hat on, Harry.
哈里,我仍搞不明白 你怎么把帽子粘上
I mean, I know you say you didn’t, but obviously you did.
我知道你说你没有 可是你明明有
I did not glue my hat to my head.
我没把帽子粘到头上
The hat shrunk, the fibers fused to my hair.
帽绒粘到头发上
Baby, wait a minute. I’m getting it now.
宝贝,等等!脱下了
I’m getting it. One more.
还有一个
Oh, my God.
噢,上帝!
From now on, this family does exactly what I say…
从现在起,咱们家一定
…when, exactly when, I say it!
要按我说的去做!
Here’s your hat, Harry. Give me that.
帽子 给我
And right now…
现在
…we are eating dinner and watching TV.
我们吃饭,看电视
Are you ready to get sticky with Mickey?
你们准备好了 和米奇玩这个游戏吗?
Shut your light off.
把灯关掉
I’m just giving it away!
从未观赏过我们游戏的观众们
But for those idiots out there who don’t know how to play, here’s how it goes.
现在我来解释规则
For each correct answer, they’ll move one step closer to our cube of cash.
每一个正确答案 使你更靠近这个钱箱
Once in our cube of cash, any money that sticks to your gooey body…
粘在身上的所有钱
…you get to take home.
都可以拿回家!
Hi, Dad.
嗨,爸爸
Are you in this family?
你是这个家的人吗?
Hello?
哈罗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!