Sorry, my phone is dying. Yes, sir.
我的电♥话♥快没电了 是的 先生
If this is a medical emergency, contact your local hospital or call 91 1.
如果是医疗紧急事故 请与当地的医院联络或是打911
Help me! ls there a way you can help me help you help me…
救救我! 你能不能行行好 救我救我救我…
so that I can get in his office?
不然让我进去他的办公室?
Don’t forget to drink plenty of water with that.
记得要多喝点水
Excuse me, hi. I’ll be right with you, sir.
对不起 嗨 我马上就好 先生
I need a refill. I don’t have a prescription…
我需要补充点药 我没有处方笺…
Sir, please wait your turn. l know, but this is an emergency.
先生 还没轮到你 我知道 可是这很紧急
Buddy, ever heard of a line?
老兄 知不知道要排队啊?
Ever been dragged to the sidewalk and beaten until you pissed blood?
你有没有被拉到路边 然后被打到吐♥血♥过?
Listen, I’m sorry, I really need… Thank you.
听我说 我真的需要… 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
l need a refill of this. Do you have a prescription?
我要拿药 你有处方笺吗?
No, but my doctor, my shrink, gave me these, and they’re samples of…
没有 可是这是医生给我的
Darn it! I can’t remember… Prefex something.
该死! 我记不得… 普利发还是什么的
Without a prescription, there’s nothing I can do.
没有处方笺 我就不能给你药
But I have the packet, so I’m clearly allowed to have them.
可是我有包装 所以我一定是可以拿药的
I need four or five of them to cover me for the weekend.
我只需要四 五颗 让我撑过这个周末
Let me see it. Thank you.
让我看看 谢谢
And I am sorry, sir.
抱歉 先生
These are supplements. What?
这些是营养补充剂 什么?
This packet contains supplements. No, no, no.
这里面是营养补充剂 才不是 不
My doctor gave those to me. They’re Prefex.
是医生给我的 它们是普利发
They’re supplements. Bullshit, man! Prefex.
它们是营养补充剂 乱讲! 普利发
Supplifem. Prefex!
女性荷尔蒙补充剂 普利发!
Aisle four, sir. Prefex!
在第四排 普利发!
Did you call security?
你叫警卫了吗?
Did you give me this?
你给我的就是这个?
Yes. Why?
是的 为什么?
Because you don’t need medication. Look at me, I’m a mess.
因为你没必要吃药 看看我 我糟透了
Agreed. But you weren’t a mess last week, and you weren’t on…
没错 不过你上星期还好 你也…
Prefexall then either.
不需要普利发
I have news for you. Your neurosis is small-time.
我告诉你 你的病没什么
Small-time? What are you a…? You fucking quack!
没什么? 你是哪门子的…? 你根本就是蒙古大夫!
Your conscience is another story.
你的良心就另当别论了
Let me ask a question. What if you had to change careers?
我问你 你难道没想过转行吗?
What, if I wasn’t an antiques broker? lf you weren’t a criminal.
不卖♥♥古董? 不干坏事
That’s an 1 8th century Queen Anne footstool l’ve had my feet on.
这脚凳是十八世纪的古董
l’ve had computer programmers tell me what a nice piece it is.
连电脑工程师都看得出来它的价值
I’m not a criminal.
我才不是什么罪犯
I’m a con artist.
我是行骗艺术家
The difference being? They give me their money.
有何不同? 是他们自动把钱送上门的
Nice rationalization.
真是强词夺理
I never took anybody who didn’t let me out of greed or weakness.
是那些人自己贪心才让我有机可趁
And I never…
而且我从不…
used violence.
使用暴♥力♥
Would you say then you set an example in your trade?
你是说你是这一行的好榜样?
You bet I do.
我当然是
But now you have to set an example for someone else.
不过你现在也是另一个人的榜样了
How is she?
她还好吗?
Angela.
安琪拉
She’s fine.
她很好
She went back to her mom’s.
她回她妈身边了
Have you spoken to her?
你们谈过了吗?
Why not?
为什么?
Do we have to talk about this?
我们一定要讨论这件事吗?
Why haven’t you spoken?
你为什么不跟她谈谈?
Because she hates me.
因为她恨我
Why do you think she hates you?
你怎么会这么想呢?
Because…
因为…
Because I screwed it up.
因为我搞砸了
Oh, God. I lost my little girl.
哦 老天 我失去我的女儿了
I lost my little girl.
我失去我的女儿了
I’m happy to…
我很高兴…
I went to see a lawyer.
我去找过律师
He specializes in custody suits.
他对监护权诉讼很在行
That sort of thing.
那一类事情
Like when one parent wants to get joint custody of the child.
就像要申请孩子的共同监护权
There are things you have to do…
就必须做一些事情…
file some paperwork…
提出书面文件…
blood tests, go before a judge.
验血 上法♥院♥
It would only be for weekends and some holidays to start.
一开始只有周末和假日见面
But l’d have to make a lot of changes.
不过我必须得做许多改变
For one thing, I’d have to stop doing what I do for a living.
其中之一 就是改行
Honey, I’m sorry. I should have asked you first.
宝贝 对不起 应该先问过你的
Will you try? Please?
你愿意试试看吗?
Yes, I’ll try, honey.
是的 我会试试看
I’ll try.
我会的
When?
从什么时候?
As of now.
现在
You gotta do what you gotta do.
你有你的路要走
I’m sorry to lose you.
只是我不能跟你合作了
You don’t want the 40 G’s?
你不要那四万块?
Keep it. Consider it a parting gift.
你留着吧 就当成是临别礼物
We should part more often.
那我们应该多多分手
Did I tell you I love you?
我说过我爱你吗?
Yeah, I love you back.
是 我也爱你
One of these days, I’m gonna get you drunk.
总有一天 我一定要把你灌醉
I should tell your mom about this. Let her know what I’m doing.
我应该让你妈知道我的打算
Your funeral. I know.
你是自掘坟墓 我知道
But I think she should hear it from me.
不过我想我亲自告诉她比较好
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
Yeah.
没错
Okay.
那好
I’m excited about this. We could get a dog.
我好期待 我们还可以养只狗
Either a German shepherd or a Lab. They’re messy, aren’t they?
德国牧羊犬或是拉不拉多 狗不是很脏吗?
We could train it.
我们可以训练他啊
Name it Frank. That’s a good name.
取名为法兰克 好名字
That’s nice.
蛮不错的
For you, se駉rita. Thank you.
这是你的 谢谢
Let’s dance.
我们去跳舞
What is it, “my house is your house”?
是怎样? “我家就是你家”?
Frank!
法兰克!
Get back.
退后
Hello, Roy.
喂? 罗伊
Hiya, sunshine. Go wait in your room, honey.
嗨 小可爱 回房♥间去
Let her stay. She’s in this as much as you are.
她不能走 她跟你们是一伙的
It’s Angela, right?
安琪拉?
Your mug shot doesn’t do you justice. You wanna sit down?
本人比照片漂亮多了 坐一下嘛?
If you come anywhere near her… Don’t play tough. I’m in your home.
如果你敢靠近她… 别耍狠 这可是你家耶
Roy, I’m sorry, man.
罗伊 对不起
Shut up!
闭嘴!
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的?
I didn’t.
我没找到你
I found her in black and white.
我找到的是她
Airport security cameras, Roy, they got a nice look at her.
从机场的监视录影带 罗伊 她被拍到了
That was sloppy.
真是太不小心了
There were no cameras in the lounge. No.
候机室并没有摄影机 是没有
There were in the gift shop. ln my business, it pays to have friends on the force.
不过礼品店里有 好在我有当警♥察♥的朋友
Your girl is in their books.
你的宝贝有前科
Your ex-wife doesn’t know well enough not to give out your address.
你的前妻也笨到告诉我你的地址
We only hurt the ones we love, huh?
我们总是被所爱的人拖累
You look white as a ghost, Roy. I don’t want you to pass out…
你的脸色好苍白 罗伊 你可别昏过去…
before you make your first payment. First let’s have the money you took.
至少先把钱吐出来再说 先把我的钱还来
I don’t have it. Well, let’s start with what you do have!
不在我这里 那就把手边有的先交出来!
Four thousand, maybe. Where?
大概有四千块吧 在哪?
The dog.
那只狗
Stop! Let her get it. You stay here with me.
站住! 让她去拿 你留在这
It’s okay. It’s okay, honey, go.
没事的 宝贝 去吧
Run, Angela! Run! Run, and Daddy’s dead right now!
安琪拉! 快跑! 敢跑 我就毙了你老爸!