Pygmies!
糟糕!
We’re making spaghetti.
我们要做意大利面
Yeah. Happy times. Happy times.
是是 欢乐时光 欢乐时光
Here it comes.
来了
The chefs in ltaly say the spaghetti’s ready if you throw it and it sticks.
厨师说如果面条黏得住就表示熟了
Beer.
啤酒
Cheers.
干杯
I don’t know.
这不太好吧
No sauce to go over it? It’s spaghetti alio olio!
没有酱汁吗? 这是道地的干拌意大利面
And it’s got basil leaves in it. See the leaves?
还有罗勒叶子在里面 看到没?
Enjoy it.
好好享受吧
Walters? Waller. Keep the change.
华特斯? 华勒 不用找了
I’m happy now.
我现在很高兴
Sure you don’t want something? l gotta fly in two hours.
你真的不要喝点什么? 我两个小时内要搭飞机
Where to? Phoenix.
去哪里? 凤♥凰♥城
A client’s opening an account to bridge the pound and Euro. I gotta hold his hand.
有客户要把英镑换成欧元 我得去教教他
Would you please heat this up?
能不能请你把这个弄热一点?
That bad? Yeah.
这么糟糕啊? 就是啊
For some folks, money is a foreign film without subtitles.
对有些人来说 钱就像是一部没有字幕的外语片
To the business at hand. To the business at hand.
谈正事吧 谈正事吧
I have one rule, Chuck. Simple is safe.
我有个规矩 恰克 简单最安全
I’ll tell you as little as possible about what I do…
我不会跟你讲太多我是在做什么…
but as much as I need to to make you comfortable with what we’re doing.
但我会尽可能 让你对我们所做的一切感到舒坦
What are we doing?
我们要做什么?
Five thousand pounds sterling. A perk of working in exchange at a bank.
五千英镑 在银行汇兑部门工作的好处
Whose is it? No one’s.
这是谁的? 没人的
Just money unaccounted for, floating on top of the books like a layer of cream.
来路不明的钱 就像是浮在帐簿上的一层油
And he just scoops it off.
而他就是负责捞油水的
Well, it’s a little more… Bob!
嗯 讲太多了… 鲍伯!
It’s a little more complicated than that, but again, simple is safe.
比那还有复杂一点 不过还是那句老话 简单最安全
Why not keep it yourself?
你为什么不自己留起来?
As a bank employee, any attempt to change currency is recorded and questioned.
银行行员想要兑换外币 都会留下纪录还会被质问
Bob has a record.
鲍伯就有案底
You, on the other hand, no one bats an eye.
而你 恰好相反 不会引起任何人的注意
Now, I hope you have something for me.
我希望跟你合作
Five grand, American. Congratulations.
五千块 美金 恭喜你
At today’s exchange rate you just made… $2567. Looked it up on the lnternet.
根据今天的汇率你刚赚了… 两千五百六十七块 从网路上查的
He’s fast.
他反应真快
That lnternet thing, that’s a fad. I can’t figure it out.
大家都在上网路 不过我对它一窍不通
Me neither, but my daughter’s a wiz.
我也是 只是我女儿很在行
You have a daughter? Two. Fifteen and 1 2.
你有女儿? 两个 十五岁和十二岁
Wonderful, I have a 1 4yearold. It’s a riot, huh?
真不错 我女儿十四岁 就像打仗一样 对吗?
Little training bras hanging from the shower rods.
内衣就挂在浴室里
Yeah, and everything smells like gum.
对啊 到处都有口香糖的味道
How do you get them outside? Mine sits at home all day.
你怎么让他们出门的? 我女儿整天都待在家里
Summer is the worst. The worst.
到了暑假更麻烦
It’s crazy. It’s wild. He sounds just like him.
简直无法无天 他学得真像
Let me ask you something, Arden. How much could you do this for?
我问你 你一次最多可以捞多少?
Well, as a rule, we never go north of 1 0.
按规矩 我们从来不超过一万
How much could you get your hands on?
你手边有多少钱?
A lot. All right.
很多 那好
Put it there. Let’s play ball.
一言为定 合作愉快
Chucky, baby, give me some sugar. Yeah.
恰克 宝贝 让我也尝点甜头啊 好
See you later? Peace. Two fingers.
待会见? 和平万岁 两根手指头
Peace?
和平万岁?
Asshole. Didn’t tip him?
浑蛋 又没给小费了?
Tickets, please. Yeah, he’s a jackass.
停车票卡 是的 他真是只蠢猪
See you, jackass.
再见了 蠢猪
Man, I thought we were out 2 grand there for a second.
老大 我们得马上去找两千块
You gotta spend money if you wanna make money.
要赚钱就先得要花钱
You gotta make it to spend it.
你得先赚才有得花
”Everything smells like gum”? What was that about?
“口香糖的味道”? 那是怎么回事?
It’s easier if I show you.
看了就知道
Angela?
安琪拉?
Angela, I’m back.
安琪拉 我回来了
Angela, Frank’s here!
安琪拉 法兰克来了!
Hey.
嘿
Angela?
安琪拉?
She’s not here. She must have gone back to her mom’s.
她不在 一定是回她妈那里去了
This teenybopper Hillary says, ”l am single, baby.”
这个辣妹希拉蕊说: “我还单身”
Where does she usually go? l don’t know.
她通常都去哪里? 我不知道
This is no good, Roy. It’s no good for you or us.
这样不好 罗伊 不管是对你还是我们都不妙
It’s got nothing to do with us.
这和我们一点关系都没有
Hey! Pygmies.
嘿! 该死
Yeah.
是啊
This is bad news, man. You don’t have to put it like that.
这就是坏消息 老大 你不需要这么说的
Where have you been? Nowhere.
你去哪里了? 没去哪
Okay. Where did you go?
好吧 你上哪里去了?
I just went out. I went to the arcade. It’s like a half a mile away.
我只是出门溜达 我去打电动 那里离这有半里路
It’s stuffy in here. lt smells like Lysol.
这里好闷哦 都是消毒药水的味道
Where the hell were you?
你到底跑去哪里了?
I wanna know right now or I’m calling your mother!
说清楚 不然我就打电♥话♥给你妈!
I just told you. I went to the arcade.
我说过了 我去打电动
Why did you sneak back in?
你干嘛偷偷摸摸的从后门进来?
That’s how I left. I didn’t have keys to lock the door.
我就是这样出门的 因为我没有钥匙可以锁门
So you didn’t see my car?
你没看到我的车吗?
Jeez, you’re worse than Mom.
天哪 你比老妈还烦
Angela, listen, I’m glad I met you, I really am, but l’ve got a business…
我很高兴见到你 真的 但是我有工作…
and l’ve got a partner and l’ve got things a certain way, and that’s it!
我有伙伴 还有我的一切生活 都必须照我的规矩来!
So, you know, I think it’d be better…
所以 你知道 我想最好…
for you, most of all, if tomorrow morning I took you back home.
我明天一早就送你回家
What did I do wrong? You didn’t do anything wrong.
我做错了什么? 什么都没有
I just went out! God, I didn’t even… I didn’t drink, I didn’t get high!
我只是出去晃晃而已! 我没喝酒也没嗑药!
I didn’t take any money from your stupid dog!
更没从你那只笨狗里拿半毛钱!
What, you never heard of a bank?
怎样 你不知道有银行吗?
That is wrong what you did, and…
你不应该这么做的 还有…
you’re a Nosy Parker, and…
你太鸡婆了 还有…
And that’s no way for a young lady to behave!
女孩子家不应该这么野!
Shame on you!
你真丢脸!
Angela?
安琪拉?
Sweetheart?
宝贝?
l wasn’t kicking you out. l don’t wanna stay where I’m not wanted!
我不是要把你赶走 我才不要死皮赖脸待在这里!
It’s not that I don’t want you. Fooled me.
我没有不要你 骗人
Will you stop? Don’t! Let me go!
闹够了没有? 没有! 让我走!
You just don’t want me going home to Mom thinking she was right all along! Stop!
你只是不想让我回去告诉妈说 她没看错你!
You’re just like one of her boyfriends!
你和她那些男朋友没两样!
I’m just something you have to deal with in order to screw her!
你只是想利用我来对付她!
Please, you know that’s not true. Even they tell me what they do for a living!
拜托 你知道我才不是这样 至少他们会说自己是做什么的!
Antiques dealers always keep large stacks of cash in their homes next to their guns.
古董商才不会把钱和枪藏在家里
Okay. Okay. All right? I’m sorry. It’s just…
好 好 行了吧? 对不起 这只是…
I’m not…
我不是…
I’m not very good at being a dad. Okay? You know? All right?
我不懂怎么做一个好爸爸 行吗?
I barely get by being me.
我连自己都搞不定
Sweetheart, please… Don’t!
宝贝 拜托… 不要!
Come on back home with me, and we can get a big pizza again.
我们再叫个大♥比♥萨来吃
You can stay the whole weekend if you want, all right?
你可以整个周末都待在这里 只要你愿意 行吗?
Why do you have a gun?
你怎么会有枪?
ln case.
预防万一
ln case what?
预防什么?
It’s hard to explain.
这很难解释
Waller. Keep the change.
华勒 不用找了
Bullshit! Nope.
放屁! 才不是
No bullshit. And watch your language at the table.
不准你说粗话
You’re a con man? Con artist.
你是个骗子? 是行骗艺术家
A flimflam man, matchstick man, loser. Whatever you want to call it.
老千 火柴人 窝囊废 随你怎么叫
And that guy, Frank?
那个家伙 法兰克呢?
He’s my partner. My prot間?
他是我的伙伴 我的徒弟
Teach me something. What?
教我几招吧 什么?
Teach me a con. You’re funny.
教我怎么骗人 你在开玩笑
No, come on, really! Teach me something.
才不呢 好嘛 真的! 教教我