Could you please take your shoes off?
能不能请你脱掉鞋子?
Oh, yeah, sorry.
好 不好意思
So, what’s going on?
发生什么事了?
Mom and I had sort of a fight. Happens once in a while.
我和老妈吵了一架 隔一段时间就会吵一次
I usually take off for a day or two to let her calm down.
我通常会离家一两天 等她冷静
Take off?
离家出走?
Normally, I go to Carrie’s, only she’s on vacation.
我都是去凯莉家 只是她度假去了
And I thought, since we seemed to hit it off so well last time…
我们上回聊得还算愉快…
I could sleep on your couch.
让我睡沙发就行了
You want to stay here?
你要待在这里?
Well, I could pay you back by cleaning up or something.
对啊 我可以帮你打扫还是什么的
Do you wear those to read? Your glasses? They make you look old.
那是老花眼镜吗? 你这样看起来好老气哦
Oh, no, these are for…
不是 这是为了…
I gotta go! I got a big business meeting.
我得赶去开一个重要的业务会议!
This late? Antiques, they wait for no man.
这么晚了? 卖♥♥古董是不分日夜的
ls it all right if I leave you here alone?
你一个人在这不要紧吧?
Sure, I can just watch TV.
没事的 我有电视看就行了
You don’t have a TV?
你没电视?
Seriously? You don’t have a TV?
你居然没电视?
There’s a couch, if you want to sit.
倒是有沙发 如果你要坐的话
Or over there, if you prefer. Or the couch.
或是那边 只要你高兴 不然就是沙发
Do you want me to pick you up something on the way back?
要不要我帮你带点什么回来?
Like, what is it, ice cream, right? Sure.
什么好呢 冰淇淋 对吗? 好啊
New York Super Fudge Chunk. That’s my favorite flavor.
纽约超富奇冰淇淋 我最喜欢的口味
New York… Super Fudge Chunk.
纽约… 超富奇冰淇淋
Chocolate, yeah. Okay, now listen…
巧克力 听好…
don’t, don’t open the door for anybody, all right?
千万不要帮任何人开门
One, two, three.
一 二 三
All right!
很赞哦!
Here you go, sweetie.
这是你的 甜心
Yeah, all right.
是啊 太好了
Here we go, babe.
东西都来了 宝贝
Bob, good to see you! Arden, hope I didn’t keep you.
鲍伯 见到你真好 亚顿 希望没有让你等太久
Over there. He missed you coming in.
在那里 他没注意到你来了
Over there. He missed you coming in.
在那里 他没注意到你来了
Hey, Kate! Can I get a beer? A Heinie?
嗨 凯特! 来杯啤酒行吗? 海尼根?
Thanks. That do the trick? Let’s sit.
多谢 准备出手了吗? 坐下来说
I told you you were gonna like it here.
我就说你一定会喜欢这里的
No way!
不会吧!
Here you go, sweetie.
酒来了 亲爱的
Love them shoes, girl. Thank you, baby.
鞋子真不错 小妞 谢了 宝贝
Hey, Bob!
嗨 鲍伯!
Hey, Chuck, I didn’t know you were here.
嗨 恰克 我不知道你在这
Hey, Chuck Frechette, this is Arden…
嗨 恰克佛榭 这位是亚顿…
Hiya.
你好
Hey…
嗨…
I gotta do a little business, you mind if…?
我有点事要谈 能不能先…?
Sure, Bob. I didn’t mean to… Sorry. I’ll be…
没问题 鲍伯 我无意要… 抱歉 我会…
Nice meeting you. I’ll be over here. Great.
很高兴认识你 我会在这边 太好了
That’s fish in a barrel.
他已经上钩了
He’s piqued. You good to go?
他有兴趣 你准备好了吗?
Does the pope poo in the woods? Just say yes.
让我出马一定搞定 说”好”就对了
I’ll see you, Bob. I’ll see you in the morning, Arden.
再见 鲍伯 明天一早见 亚顿
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Big night planned. Oh, it’s not for me.
宵夜啊 哦 不是我要的
Right. That’s $ 1 2.73. Okay.
一共是十二块七毛三 好
Out of 1 5.
收你十五块
Thirteen, 1 4, 1 5. You got kids overnight?
十三 十四 十五 你孩子来过夜?
Roy? Why did Mom leave you?
罗伊? 老妈为什么会离开你?
Well, you’d have to ask her that.
你应该问她才对
I did. She said she didn’t wanna talk about it.
问过了 她说她不想提这件事
Called you names.
还臭骂了你一顿
That’s why we got in a fight.
所以我们才会吵架
She said you were a bad guy.
她说你是坏人
You don’t seem like a bad guy. That’s what makes me good at it.
你看起来才不像坏人呢 这就是我高明的地方
Well, I don’t think you’re a bad guy.
反正 我不觉得你是坏人
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Someone’s in here!
我在里面!
I think it’s disrespectful. I just think it’s disrespectful.
这太过分了 这真的太过份了
Hey, come on. One, two, three.
嘿 快点 一 二 三
I wish you could’ve been there. I reeled him in, man.
他被我耍得团团转 老大
Hallelujah! You got a chick in there? What are you doing?
哈利路亚! 你藏了个小妞在家啊? 你在干嘛啊?
What’s the hubbub?
干嘛这么紧张?
The second you left the place, he was off his barstool. He’s in.
你一走 他马上就跑来找我 他上钩了
He’s in. He wants to meet tonight. All right.
他上钩了 他约我们今晚碰面 好吧
Push it till tomorrow.
拖到明天
Let his greed meet his imagination.
先吊吊他的胃口
Morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
I made you eggs.
我帮你炒了蛋
That’s okay.
我不饿
So who was that guy who came by earlier?
一大早来的那个家伙是谁啊?
Business associate.
生意伙伴
Well, what was his name?
他叫什么名字?
Frank.
法兰克
How come you didn’t want him to see me?
你干嘛不想让他看到我?
It’s not that I don’t want him to see…
我不是不想让他看到…
Don’t you think you should eat eggs for breakfast? Something healthy.
你应该把蛋吃掉 早餐得吃点有营养的东西
I don’t like eggs.
我不喜欢炒蛋
Anyways, all you’ve got here is tuna. Lots of tuna.
你还不是只吃鲔鱼 里有一大堆鲔鱼
And one TV dinner?
还有一盒电视餐
TV dinners are cool. You should get the TV to go with them.
电视餐是不错 不过也得有电视配才行啊
I like tuna fish.
我喜欢鲔鱼
Hi, Mom. No.
嗨 妈 不要
No.
不要
So what if I am? So? He’s my father.
如果我是又怎样? 那又怎样? 他是我老爸耶
Well, I don’t care. I don’t care!
随便 我才不管 随便你!
Well, I will if I want!
只要我喜欢有什么不可以!
No. I know.
我知道
Okay, I promise.
我答应你
Okay, bye.
拜
She mad?
她生气了?
At me, not you.
是气我 不是你
She said she was gonna call the police. Oh, God.
她说她要报♥警♥ 哦 天啊
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
But now she just wants me home in time for summer school.
只要我回去上暑期辅♥导♥就行了
When’s that start?
什么时候开课?
Monday.
星期一
Today’s Thursday.
今天是星期四
That’s okay, isn’t it?
没问题吧?
three, four.
三 四
Let it out. Good, very good.
用力吐气 很好 非常好
You’ve got stains on your carpet.
你的地毯脏了
ls that what you were thinking about, stains on my carpet?
你就是在想这个事儿 我的地毯弄脏了?
You can sit up.
可以坐起来了
Yeah, carpet stains…
是的 地毯上的污渍…
and that I have a 1 4-year-old girl I barely know living in my house.
还有个我不太熟的十四岁少女 住在我家里
Trust me, they’re not so difficult, kids.
相信我 小孩子没这么难缠
You have to make sure they eat their vegetables…
你只要叮咛他们吃足够的蔬菜…
don’t stay up too late, don’t watch too much TV.
别常熬夜和看太多电视
Otherwise, just try to be as honest and open with them as possible.
然后就是尽量诚实面对他们
As honest and open with them as possible. Right?
尽量诚实面对他们 是吗?
Right!
是的!
I need a check okay on three.
请到第三收银台批准支票
Manager for a check okay on three, please.
经理请到第三收银台批准支票
The line for that one’s shorter.
那边人比较少
No, this one’s better.
不要 这里比较好
We need a price check on a five-pound bag of Red Delicious.
五爪苹果需要价格
Dad, hurry! Hurry!
老爸 快点! 快点!