Okay, okay.
好 好
Next, I get half of whatever you make from now on.
还有 你以后赚的钱我都要分一半
lf not, I call my cop friends, and your little girl goes to juvy till she’s 1 8.
如果不肯 我就报♥警♥ 你的宝贝女儿就等着坐牢吧
I’m out. I’m done with this. You’re not done, Roy.
我退出了 洗手不干了 你不能不干 罗伊
You haven’t even gotten your feet wet.
想脱身没那么容易
Frank’s not done, are you, Frank? You done, Frank?
法兰克还想继续干下去呢? 你不干 法兰克?
He’s not done.
他可没有
Angela, no. Put the gun down.
安琪拉 把枪放下
Shoot him. Quiet, Frank.
开枪 闭嘴 法兰克
Angela, okay. Angela. Angela.
安琪拉 行了 安琪拉
Put it down. Don’t… I’ll take care of this.
把枪放下 不要… 我来处理
I want you to go. Know how to use that?
我要你走 会用吗?
Don’t make it worse! Shoot him!
别越弄越糟! 开枪!
Goddamn it, shoot him!
该死 开枪!
Okay, okay.
好了…
Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, God.
哦 不会吧 哦 天啊
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
Oh, God! Oh, shit, Roy.
哦 天啊! 哦 该死 罗伊
He ain’t gonna make it.
这下出人命了
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
好了…
You know where the Seven Palms Motel is?
你知道棕榈树汽车旅馆在哪吗?
It’s out at the 15. Okay, get a room there.
在十五号♥公路上 去那开个房♥间
Ground floor, if you have to go out the back. Wait there for me.
要一楼的 有后门的房♥间 在那里等我
What if you don’t show?
万一你没来呢?
Take her to her mother’s, and drive south and never come back.
就送她回家 然后往南开永远别再回来
What are you gonna do?
那你呢?
I’m gonna take him to the hospital.
我要送他去医院
Angela, sweetheart.
安琪拉 宝贝
Listen to me. Frank will get you out of here, all right?
听我说 法兰克会带你离开这里
He’s gonna get you out of here, and I will see you in a day or two.
你先走 我过两天就去找你
Everything’s gonna be all right, I promise. Dad, I was just trying to…
不会有事的 我保证 爸 我只是想…
I know, I know. Listen to me. Listen, I know, I know.
我知道 听我说
You didn’t shoot him.
不是你开的枪
Do you understand? I shot him. I did.
听清楚没? 是我开枪的 是我
Isn’t that right, Frank? Right.
是不是这样 法兰克? 没错
So you just sit tight, honey.
你乖乖等我
And I want you to know that I’m sorry.
我对不起你
I’m sorry I let you down.
让你失望了
Okay, Frank.
好了 法兰克
Go, okay? Okay.
快走吧 好
I’m serious. Roy, I’m sorry. I’m sorry, man.
我说真的 罗伊 对不起
All right. All right. I’m really sorry.
没关系 我真的很抱歉
You’re okay, man.
你没事了
He’s okay. Nurse Hoffman to Pediatrics.
他没事了 霍曼护士请至小儿科
Nurse Hoffman to Pediatrics. Good morning, Roy. How do you feel?
霍曼护士请至小儿科 早安 罗伊 你觉得怎么样?
Cold.
好冷
Take it slow, will you?
慢慢来
I’m Detective Bishop. This is Detective Holt.
我是毕萧探员 他是赫特探员
The doctor will be in in a second.
医生马上就来了
You were given a pretty close haircut the other night, Roy. Bad concussion.
你的头发理得还不难看 罗伊 脑震荡很严重
You got lucky, Roy. I wish we could say the same for Chuck.
你还算走运 恰克命就没这么好了
Am I under arrest?
我被捕了吗?
Well, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and may be…
你有权利保持缄默 你所说的…
I heard it all.
我都听见了
Roy, where’s Frank?
法兰克在哪里?
Who? Frank Mercer. Your partner.
谁? 法兰克莫瑟 你的搭档
We’ve been spending time at your places. There’s not a lot we don’t know.
我们搜过你家和他家 几乎没什么我们不知道的
I like your place better. Clean.
我比较喜欢你家 比较干净
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Okay, then how about this?
那这样吧?
Where’s Angela? Because she’s not at…
安琪拉呢? 因为她不在…
41 5 Chester Ave.
她妈家
Her mother’s near hysterical.
她妈都快抓狂了
I shot him.
是我开的枪
I shot Chuck.
我开枪打了恰克
You sure about that?
你确定吗?
Because Chuck didn’t make it. We found him facedown in your driveway.
因为恰克翘辫子了 我们发现他躺在你的车道上
It’s not good, but I’m telling you, it could still get a lot worse.
真是倒霉 不过还有更糟糕的
Alas, the print we took off your .38 was just a little small.
我们从枪上采到的指纹很小
So where is she? l wanna see my doctor.
她到底在哪? 我要见我的医生
The doctor will be here in a second. No, my doctor, my shrink.
医生马上就来了 我要见我的精神科医生
You let me see him, and I’ll tell you everything you wanna know.
让我见他 我就乖乖地招供
What’s his number?
电♥话♥几号♥?
Hello, Roy.
喂? 罗伊
Hey, doc. Hi.
嘿 医生 嗨
Can we have a little privacy?
可不可以让我们私下谈谈?
That’s not the way it works.
这不合规矩
Don’t I have doctor-patient privileges, rights, something?
我不是应该有见医生的权利吗?
Yeah, technically, he’s right.
是的 他说得没错
That refers to testimony based on confidential information.
你们的谈话会扯上许多秘密
There’s no privilege says I gotta leave you two alone.
我♥干♥嘛让你们两个独处
There is if you want what I know.
如果你想从我这里套出什么的话
Five minutes.
五分钟
Roy, what happened? They told…
罗伊 怎么一回事? 他们说…
Okay, listen. Angela is in trouble.
安琪拉有麻烦了
lf I don’t help her, she will go to jail.
如果不帮她 她就得坐牢了
So please help me help her. l can’t do anything illegal.
拜托你帮我救救她 我不做犯法的事
You got her into this too. Don’t transfer responsibility, Roy.
是你把她拖下水的 别怪到别人头上
Just make a phone call for me, all right? Please?
帮我打个电♥话♥就好了 行吗? 求求你?
All right. Check out…
好吧 打电♥话♥到…
Seven Palms Motel in Bakersfield.
棕榈树汽车旅馆
It’s like a giant cricket.
真像是蟋蟀的叫声
And then what?
然后呢?
I asked you to turn the machine off, right?
我不是老早就叫你把它关掉吗?
Tell Angela the pass code, and then you tell her to write it down.
告诉安琪拉密♥码♥ 叫她写下来
Pass code? They’ll search you on your way out.
密♥码♥? 待会出去时他们会搜你的身
Right. It’s 543N7942.
说得对 密♥码♥是543N7942
59… Doc!
59… 医生!
Oh, I’m sorry.
哦 对不起
543N7942. Say it back to me. Say it back.
543N7942 重念一遍
So it’s 543N7542.
543N7542
No, N7942.
不是 是N7942
N, Norman, 7942.
N 7942
That’s all you have to do. 543N7942.
你只要帮这个忙就行了 543N7942
Thank you, doc.
谢了 医生
She’s gonna be okay.
她不会有事的
Angela’s gonna be all right.
安琪拉不会有事的
Hey, hello?
有人在吗?
Hey, can you guys put the air conditioning on?
嘿 你们谁来开一下冷气啊?
It’s hot.
很热
What is it? Bishop? Bishop!
叫什么来着? 毕萧!
Detectives, can you make it a little…
你们能不能开一下…
cooler in here?
冷气?
Dear Roy, you’re probably pretty upset. I don’t blame you.
罗伊 你一定气炸了吧 不怪你
You taught me most of what I know, so I suppose I owe you better than this.
你教了我这么多东西 我实在不应该忘恩负义的
But you always told me if I ever got a shot at a big score, I should take it.
但你也说如果逮到机会 就要狠狠地捞它一票
And that’s what I did.
所以我照办了
Taxi!
计程车!
Sorry, sorry!
对不起!
Sorry about the sap on the head, by the way, and for everything else.
很抱歉打破你的头 当然还有这一切
You always said guys like us can’t afford to have regrets about what we do.
你总说既然做了 就不要良心不安
That’s gonna be a little harder for me, but I’ll manage.
这我来说有点为难 不过我还是应付得来
Well, no, I told her I’m a psychiatrist. I can’t lie, Roy.
我告诉她我是精神科医生
Hey, hey, hey, hey, pal!
嘿 老兄!
If it makes any difference, you’re the best I ever saw.
你是我见过最顶尖的骗子了
I’d never find a better partner, and now I won’t have to.
我再也找不到比你行的搭档了 只是也不需要了
I love you, man. Frank.
我爱你 法兰克
Booth today, Mr. Waller?
需要房♥间吗 华勒先生?
P.S. Enjoy the gift.
附注 希望你喜欢这份礼物
She said you were a bad guy.
她说你是个坏蛋

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!