Family’s got nothing but money.
不动产 仆人 马球场 挺吸引人的
Big estate, servants, polo ponies. All quite lovely.
看的出来
Hey, look, I understand.
种子选手给你带来的心灵创伤 还没有消失殆尽啊
It beats getting your heart broken all the time by the top seeds.
生活就像网球那样
lsn’t it amazing how much of life turns on whether the ball
要么过网 要么弹回来 不是很神奇的事吗
goes over the net or comes right back at you?
我一直很佩服你的球技
I always admired your game though, you know?
谢谢 – 你发挥很稳定
thanks. – You were very steady.
沉着冷静 还富有创造性
Oool under pressure, but creative.
你完全可以有拉雷罗那样的造诣
You could be a poet with the racket like Laver was.
我跟你也只不过半斤八两
I lost to you as much as I beat you.
不 你和我打的时候 只是输给了自己
No. When I played you, you never beat yourself.
我跟你说吧 如果你没改行
I’m telling you, a couple of bounces the other way,
你可能已经打败一些种子选手了
you might’ve beaten some of those top seeds.
我能请你吃午饭吗
Listen, can I buy you lunch?
要不我下次进城的时候吧
that’s… What about next time I’m in town?
把你电♥话♥给我 – 当然
Give me your number. – Oertainly.
我可能要搬到新公♥寓♥ 这是我的名片
I’m moving into a new flat, so this is my business card.
随时都可以打给我 – 没问题
You should call me anytime. – very impressive.
很高兴见到你 亨利
So good to see you, Henry.
你看起来不错 – 你也不错啊
You look well. – And you, mate.
是非常非常不错 – 我请你吃午饭吧
You look very, very well. – I can buy us lunch.
把帐报到卡上就行了 – 好
Put it on the expense account, so… – very well.
记得打给我 – 没问题
…do call. – very good. Yeah, yeah.
走了 – 再见
All right. – Bye.
哦 我的天啊 – 就在那
Oh, my God. – Right there.
她还戴了眼镜 – 为什么
She’s got glasses on. – But why on earth…?
为什么你妈要请她来这里
Why on earth would your mother invite her here?
她昨天在超级市场遇见她 就邀请她了
She met her at the supermarket yesterday and invited her…
超级市场 – 没错
the supermarket? – Yes.
你会弹钢琴吗 – 不会 我最怕钢琴了
Oan you play the piano? – No, I’m terrible at the piano.
你们什么时候结婚 – 妈咪
So, when are you two getting married? – Mummy!
得了吧 埃莉诺 – 哦 别那么吃惊
Oh, gosh, Eleanor! – Oh, don’t look so surprised.
别说了
Stop it.
你们交往已经有一段时间了
You’ve been like two peas in a pod for a long time now.
不要告诉我还没说到正题
Don’t tell me the subject hasn’t come up.
妈咪 跟我来
Mummy, come with me. – Oh, dear.
你需要一杯浓咖啡 快点
You need a strong cup of coffee. Oome on.
埃莉诺喝多了就有一些神经质
Eleanor doesn’t hold back when she’s had a few.
其实也没什么 克洛伊和我也商量过了
Look, it’s a reasonable question. Chloe and I have discussed it.
我和埃莉诺都非常高兴你加入这个家庭
Eleanor and I would be delighted to welcome you to the family.
汤姆也很希望你成为他妹夫
tom would love having you as a brother- in- law,
你们俩有什么需要尽管说
and whatever you two need, you can always rely on us.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
亲爱的 等一下
Darling, one second. I just think we…
你全看到了 是不是 我肯定你看到了
You two have met, haven’t you? I’m sure you’ve met.
不好意思 别介意
I’m sorry. Who’d have thought?
至于我们躲在这里
What, that we were hiding in the pantry?
都是她的鬼主意
It was all her fauIt, you know.
她性♥欲♥来了我还能怎么办
Like, how can I help it if she gets turned on by sexual intimacy
我们也没有想到这里会被发现
in places that we know we’re gonna get caught?
说谎 这个危险的游戏可是你的主意
You were… You! the risky business was your idea.
谁见到你都想占有你
All men who see you want to attack you.
对吗 克里斯
lsn’t that right, Ohristopher?
哦 你没事吧
Oh, God, are you all right?
我很好
I’m fine.
我不应该空腹喝酒的
I shouldn’t drink on an empty stomach.
我现在宣布你们成为夫妻
I now pronounce you man and wife.
你可以亲新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
难以置信 – 是吗
this is incredible. – Isn’t it?
上面是什么 – 卧室
What’s up here? – that’s the bedroom.
那里还有一个卧室
there’s another bedroom through there.
浴室和厨房♥
the bathroom and a kitchen.
小阳台 – 喔
Little terrace. – Wow.
看看这边的风景吧 – 太美丽了
But look at this view. – Oh, it’s breathtaking.
我希望我供得起 – 别再提出那个了
I just… wish I could afford it. – Oh, don’t bring that up again.
你知道爸爸会帮助我们的
You know it gives Papa pleasure to help.
快看 明媚光亮
Oome on. the light coming through every day.
很漂亮 但也太大了
It’s beautiful. But it’s huge!
我在这里会迷路的
I’m gonna get lost in here or something.
我跟你说过我有恐高症吗 – 不是吧
Did I tell you I’m scared of heights? – Really?
真的 – 那会是个问题
Yeah. – that could be a problem.
我想你使我怀孕
I want you to make me pregnant.
克洛伊 我们说过了
Chloe… We discussed this.
很快就会有的
It’s very quick.
怎么可能 我们都好久没一起睡了
It’s not quick, we’ve been sleeping together for ages.
我想生三个小孩 在我年轻的时候
And I want three children, and I want them when I’m young.
说定了 你行的 你有很强的能力
Oome on, you can do it, you’ve got a powerful serve.
嘿 你怎么了
Hey! Where are you?
我的错 对不起
I know, I know. I’m sorry.
没状态
Not good.
我想跟你说些事
Listen, I’ve got to tell you something.
什么
What?
我和诺拉
Well, Nola and I…
分手了
…broke up.
不是吧 – 真的
No! – Yeah.
是我提出来的
Or, I should say, I called it off.
我还以为你们会结婚的
I thought you were gonna get married.
是啊 很难才开的口
Yeah, well, it’s rather embarrassing to say
我妈妈只是不喜欢她
but I think Mother rather poisoned the well on that one.
这和我跟不跟奥利维亚结婚
Not that I have any intention in marrying Olivia sodding Allred,
没什么关系
who’s her main candidate.
不可思议
God, no.
对不起 我只是不明白
I’m sorry. I don’t understand.
我说的都是真的 没半点假
I suppose the whole truth, nothing but the truth,
现在的情形是
so help me God, part of the situation is, is that…
我和别人约会了
…I’ve met someone else.
不是吧 – 真的
No! – Yeah.
我以前认识了一个女孩 我现在才知道我爱上了她
I met someone and I fell in love, and I just knew right away.
而且我妈妈也喜欢她
AIthough the fact that my mother is in seventh heaven about her,
我不停地跟自己说 和诺拉分手没什么 但
I keep trying to tell myself isn’t a factor, but…
你知道我意思的
You know what I mean.
你拨的号♥码是空号♥
the number you are calling is not available.
你拨的号♥码是空号♥
the number you are calling is not available.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你是找赖斯小姐吗 – 是的
Are you looking for Miss Rice? – Yes.
她昨天搬走了 没住这公♥寓♥了
She’s gone. Saw her yesterday. She’s given up the apartment.
她有说搬去哪里吗 – 没有
Did she say where? – Not to me.
谢谢 – 不客气
thanks. – that’s all right.
你在想什么 – 没什么
What are you thinking about? – Nothing.
工作的事
Just business.
我们已经一个星期没有做♥爱♥了
You know it’s been over a week since we made love.
哦 克洛伊 我很累
Oh, Chloe, I’m beat.
你厌恶我了吗 – 当然不是
Am I being rejected? – Of course not.
好吧 我可以等
Ok, I can take a hint.
我不知道是哪里出问题了 我的堂姐们怀孕都很容易的
Meanwhile, I don’t know what’s wrong. All my cousins get pregnant so easily.
听着
Look…
你会怀上的
…it’ll happen.
我只是累了
I’m just really tired.
亲一个
kiss.
晚安
Sweet dreams.
现在我宣布你们成为夫妻
I now pronounce you man and wife.
你可以亲新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
正是时候 我已经准备好炫耀了
Just in time. I’m almost starting to show.
你得去看一下妇科医生 你得去看一下妇科医生
Well, you have to see a fertility doctor. Well, you have to see a fertility doctor.
看过了
I know.
我们什么都试过了 – 这个怎么样
We’ve tried everything. – What about this?
他的线条好鲜艳 不是吗
His brushstrokes are really intense, aren’t they?
是啊 我不喜欢 – 是啊
Yeah, I don’t like it. – No.
你考虑过领养一个吗 – 不 绝对不

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!