待会见 再见
I’ll see you soon. Bye.
是他吗 – 是的
Was it him? – Yeah.
你们得在前六个月准备好资金
So, you’ll have to be prepared to cash flow the first six months.
是这样的吗 克里斯 是半年吗
ls that right, Ohris? A half year?
是的
Yes.
半年应该够了 说不定不用那么久
A half year should do it, maybe less.
好 非常好 下次见
Good. Jolly good. Well, see you next time.
好极了
Good.
我想你一定对他们项目的发展
Sayonara indeed. I thought you showed some interesting ideas there
提出了一些不错的意见
for developing their capacity.
我很高兴那起作用了 – 做的好 做的好
I’m excited about this venture, Rod. – Good, good.
要去打网球吗 – 是的
Playing a little tennis later? – Yes.
惊人的体能啊 享受其中吧
Amazing energy. Love it. Envy it.
什么事 – 你好 我是克里斯
Yes? – Hello. I’m Ohris.
我是你邻居诺拉的朋友
I’m a friend of Nola’s, your neighbor from next door.
我们上次见过
We met here last…
对不起 我不让陌生人进门的
I’m sorry, I don’t let anybody in.
你不记得了吗 我们见过的
But… but, do you not remember? We met…
她问了你一些鼠害的事
She asked you something about your trouble with your mice,
你提到了花生酱
and you mentioned something about peanut butter.
哦 对 对
Oh, yes. Yes. – Yes.
我叫克里斯·维尔顿 是网球教练
I’m Ohris WiIton, the tennis instructor.
有什么麻烦吗
Well, what’s the trouble?
没有 我无意打扰你
No trouble at all really, and I… I don’t mean to disturb you.
我只是想看看你家的电视接受情况
I was wondering if I could… could look at your tv reception.
诺拉那边的有点问题 – 电视吗
We seem to have trouble next door. – Oh, with the tv?
是的
Yes.
我们有些小矛盾 今晚有诺拉最爱看的电视
We’re getting some interference, and it’s Nola’s favorite tv night.
所以我不知道是屋顶的天线问题 还是我们电视的问题
So I don’t know if it’s the aerial on the roof or if it’s us.
在那边 – 谢谢
It’s in there. – thank… thank you.
我得去吃药了
I have to take my medicine.
以前没遇到过此类麻烦 一直都挺好的
there was no trouble before. I had it on and it was fine.
你上次不是说你叫哈里斯吗
Didn’t you say your name was Harris?
艾斯比太太
Mrs. Eastby?
我是朗
It’s lan.
艾斯比太太
Mrs. Eastby?
艾斯比太太 我是朗
Mrs. Eastby? It’s lan.
我去街道商店 你要我帮你带点什么吗
I’m going down the corner shop. Oan I get you anything?
艾斯比太太 你还好吗
Mrs. Eastby, are you all right?
好啊 美女
Hi, princess. – Hi.
你买♥♥到我推荐的那款CD机了吗
D’you ever get that portable OD player we talked about?
买♥♥到了 谢谢你的帮助
Yes, I did. thank you so much for helping me.
太好了
Excellent.
待会见 再见 – 再见
See you later. Bye- bye. – Ok. Bye.
诺拉
Nola.
对不起
Excuse me.

Hello.
你在哪啊
Where are you?
马上就到了 两分钟
I’m almost there. I’ll be two minutes.
晚上好
Good evening. – Hello.
多少钱 – 2英镑
How much? – that’s two pounds, please.
2英镑
two pounds.
2英镑 这是我的票吗 – 是的 谢谢
two pounds. My tickets? – Yes. thank you.
这里真是一团糟 长官
It’s a terrible mess in there, sir.
我想很容易就知道 这里发生了什么事
Well, I think it’s pretty obvious what’s happened here.
有人抢劫并杀害了这位老太太
Someone’s robbed and killed the old lady.
当他或者他们跑出去的时候
As he, or they, were running out
刚好撞到赖斯小姐进来 出于惊慌
they’ve run into the Rice woman coming in, so they’ve shot her too.
他们把她也杀了
Either out of panic,
又或者他们抢了她后杀人灭口
or because they saw a chance to make an additional score.
可怜的家伙回家时间不对
Poor unsuspecting soul came home at the wrong moment.
房♥子里所有的处方药都没了
He’s cleared out the house of all prescription drugs, sir.
毫无疑问这件劫案涉及毒品
Oh, no, it’s definitely a drugs- related robbery.
劫犯可能事先就知道8楼住着老太太
He might have known there was an old lady living in flat 8.
计划抢劫她
Probably cased her.
没想到另外一个女人撞了进来
Was surprised by running into the other woman.
她选择了错误的时间回家
She picked the wrong time to come home.
有些人就是没运气
Some people just don’t have any luck.
对 我刚和她说过话 太难以置信了
Yeah, I just spoke to her. this is unbelievable.
半个小时前我下楼
Half an hour ago I came down the stairs,
顺便敲了艾斯比太太的门 因为
knocked on Mrs. Eastby’s door ’cause I couldn’t…
你需要汽车上的什么吗
Do you need anything from the car?
是的 叫验尸官快点来
Yeah. You can tell the exhibits officer to get a move on,
现场快被搞砸了 – 这个很重要
’cause this is getting ridiculous. – Yeah, this is quite important.
她通常在今天烘烤 我想她可能用完了材料
She usually bakes today, and I thought maybe she’d run out of stuff.
所以我问她 需不需要帮她带点什么
So I asked her if she needed anything, and then
半个小时前 你和她说过话 – 她没应我
So, half an hour ago? Spoke to her? – she didn’t answer.
对 半个小时前 – 那时候罪犯一定还在里面
Yeah, half an hour ago. Yeah. – So whoever it was, was still in there.
真可怕 真不敢相信
that’s terrifying. I can’t believe that.
你刚才和诺拉·赖斯说过话
So someone was in there…? – And you spoke to Nola Rice,
她说了些什么 – 打断一下
and did she say anything? – Sorry to interrupt.
摄影师可以进去了吗
Oould we send the photographers in now, please?
不行 先等会
No, hang on. lf you just wait.
我们得先让验尸官进去取证
We’ve just got to get the exhibit officer in there first.
奎斯 让摄影师在那等会
Ohris, Ohris, can you liaise with this man here?
等等 别让他进去
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Just catch him there.
我就在这里遇见诺拉
Well, I ran… Yeah, I bumped into Nola right here…
犯罪现场马上就要清理了 是吗
Scenes of Orime will be on their way very shortly, all right?
是的
Yeah… – Yeah, I spoke…
我在这里遇到她 我们聊了两句
I bumped into her here. We talked and we chatted.
我以前向她推荐过一款音乐播放器
I recommended a piece of music equipment.
她买♥♥了 – 那是什么
She’d bought it. Yeah, and… – Music equipment? What was that?
就是一款CD机 可以播放MP3 CD之类的
Nothing. It was a portable OD player which reads MP3s, OD rewrites…
是毒品 探长 他们为了毒品抢劫的
It’s drugs, guv. Someone after money for some drugs.
艾斯比太太不是很有钱啊
Well, Mrs. Eastby wasn’t weaIthy.
他们才不管 – 毒品
they don’t care. – Drugs?
对 绝对是毒品 他们为了钱抢劫
Yeah, definitely drugs. Someone after money for ’em, and…
如果他们想的话 他们会为了1英磅就杀了你
they’ll kill you for a pound if they wanted to, you know.
这样的事真让人遗憾 不是吗
Well, it’s a sorry state of affairs, isn’t it?
是啊 老太太很少出门 基本上没什么冤家
Well, it’s not as if the old lady had any enemies. She rarely went out.
猎枪干的 – 猎枪
Used a shotgun. – A shotgun?
猎枪很长 不是吗
that’s a… that’s a bit obvious, isn’t it?
一定容易被看到 – 如果被锯短了呢
Somebody must’ve seen something. – Oh, not if it was sawn- off.
猎枪可以被弄的非常小 凯瑟琳 你不能停在那里
they can make them pretty small. Oatherine, love, you can’t park there.
把那空出来 待会要放尸体
Leave that clear. We’ve got the SOOO coming down.
你喜欢昨晚的音乐剧吗
Did you like the musical last night?
是的 我喜欢 很有趣 优美的音乐
Yeah, I did. It was good fun. Pretty music.
是啊 太棒了
Yeah, he’s very good.
我要买♥♥票让爸爸和妈妈也去看
I’m gonna get tickets for Mummy and Papa.

Good.
哦 天哪 – 是什么 怎么了
Oh, my God. – What? What is it?
哦 天哪 是诺拉
Oh, my God! Nola!
诺拉·赖斯 – 怎么了
Nola Rice. – What?
她在一个入室抢劫案 涉及毒品的抢劫案中被杀了
She was killed in a burglary. A… a drugs burglary.
什么 嘿 让我看看
What? Here, let me see that.
天哪
Jesus Ohrist!
上面说 她下班回家
Apparently, she was coming home from work,
歹徒那时已经在那抢劫并杀了
and someone who was already there who’d burgled another flat and rob…
一个老太太 偶然撞见了诺拉
And shot an old lady, ran into Nola by chance, and…
她那时刚进入大楼 歹徒逃跑时向她开了枪
She was entering the building, and he was running out and he shot her.
天哪
Oh, my God.

Hello?
知道了 我们刚刚看到
Yeah. Yeah, we’ve just this second read it.
太不可思议了吧
lsn’t itjust terrible?
我从来对她都没好感 但这也太惨了
I never got along with her, but this is just tragic.
惨不忍♥睹 – 汤姆知道了吗
It’s tragic. – Does tom know?
我刚打给他了 他也觉得不可思议
I’ve just called him. He can’t believe it.

I know.
等等 一定是他打来了 我待会打回给你
Wait, wait, that must be him. I’ll call you back.

Hello?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!