五六天后就回来 好吗
I’ll be back in five or six days, Ok?
早上好 约翰 – 你比以前早了啊 先生
Good morning, John. – Oh, you’re early, sir.
我这就去把车开来 – 好的
I’ll bring the car around. – Yes.
你骗我
You lied to me.
哦 天哪 – 你骗我
Oh, Jesus. – You lied to me!
安静点 – 我要去找克洛伊
Quiet! – I wanna see Chloe!
安静点 – 我要去找克洛伊
Quiet, quiet. – I wanna talk to Chloe.
不 听着 我可以解释
No, no, no, listen. Listen, I can explain.
我要去找克洛伊 你是个骗子 你是个骗子
I wanna talk to Chloe. You’re a liar! You’re a liar!
我可以解释的 计程车
I can explain. I… taxi!
我不要跟你走 – 计程车
I’m not going anywhere with you. – taxi!
我哪里也不去 – 冷静点
I’m not going anywhere with you. – Oalm down.
诺拉 诺拉 冷静点 – 你是个骗子 你是个骗子
Nola! Nola, calm down. Oalm down. – You’re a liar! You’re a liar!
我提前回来了 我提前回来了
I came home deliberately, I came home early.
你这个骗子 我要去找克洛伊
You’re a liar! I wanna talk to Chloe.
我要去找克洛伊 – 冷静点 冷静点
I wanna talk to Chloe! – Oalm down. Oalm the fuck down!
我要去找克洛伊 你这个骗子 你这个骗子
I wanna talk to Chloe. You liar! You’re a liar!
你是个骗子
You’re a liar!
我提前回来了 因为这事让我受不了
I decided to cut the trip short because all this is eating away at me.
我前天才回来
I only came back the day before yesterday
我要一周没有你骚扰的时间
because I need a week in the city to deal with Chloe
来慢慢和克洛伊说 – 你快要把我逼疯了
without you breathing down my neck. – You’re driving me crazy!
我不知道是否要相信你
I don’t know whether to believe you or not.
相信我 诺拉 – 你跟她说了吗
Please believe me, Nola. – Well, did you tell her?
我刚要告诉她你就打来了
I was about to when you called.
跟打电♥话♥有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
我被你搅乱了 – 得了吧
I got flustered. – Oh, please!
我正准备好要告诉她 你就打来了
I was all set to tell her and then you called,
我骗你还在希腊是我的错
and then I feel guiIty about telling you that I’m still in Greece.
你说你在撒丁岛 – 我说的太快了
You said Sardinia. – I… I was talking fast.
我不想让她知道我在讲什么
l… I didn’t want her to know what I was talking about.
最终她还是要知道的
Well, she has to know eventually.
我开不了口 – 那让我来
I can’t tell her. – then I will.
诺拉 别这样
Nola, stop!
这太荒谬了 我们都有孩子了
Well, this is crazy. We’re having a child together!
我们没必要非得要这个孩子
We don’t have to have a child together.
没有这个孩子 我们会生活的简单点
It would make life a hell of a lot simpler if we didn’t.
对你简单 对我不是
Yeah, simpler for you, but not for me.
就算把孩子生下来
It occurred to me that even if you had the child,
我也可以提供经济上的帮助 – 那样是不够的
I could help you out financially. – that’s not enough.
诺拉 讲点道理
Nola, be reasonable.
汤姆和我分手时也是这么说的
that’s exactly what tom said when he broke off our engagement.
就是讲道理 才变成现在这个样子
Being reasonable got me where I am right now.
你是在威胁我吗
So, you’re threatening me?
如果我没按你说的做 你可以去告诉我老婆
lf I don’t do what you say, you’re gonna go to my wife.
你以前是骗我的吗
Were you lying to me?
所有那些你跟我做♥爱♥时
All those times we made love,
说的话 都是骗我的吗
all those conversations, were you lying to me then?
当然没有骗你 – 那就告诉克洛伊
Of course I wasn’t lying. – tell Chloe.
一定得有人告诉她 你不做 就我来
Someone has to explain the situation. Either you do it, or I’ll do it.
好 好 我会跟她说的
Ok, Ok. I’ll do the right thing.
你们看见克里斯了吗
Have you seen Ohris?
一分钟前往那边去了
A minute ago. He went that way.
克里斯
Ohris?
克里斯
Ohris?
克里斯
Ohris?
你在哪 克里斯
Where are you, Ohris?
克里斯
Ohris?
克洛伊 是你吗
Chloe, are you there?
你看见克里斯了吗
Have you seen Ohris anywhere?
没有 你可以上来一会吗
No. Oould you come up for a minute?
这套衣服我想你给点意见
I want you to give me some advice about this dress.
好的
Yeah, Ok.
我明天就告诉克洛伊
I’m telling Chloe tomorrow.
你每天都这么说 每天都做不到
You say that every day, and you always back out.
然后我又得等多一天 我要结果 克里斯
I’m back where I started. I want something done, Ohris.
如果你没有勇气说 就让我来说
lf you don’t have the nerve to do it, I’ll do it.
你把这个作为对休伊特家族的复仇 是吗
that would be revenge for you against the whole Hewett family, wouldn’t it?
你这样说什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
如果你想我跟克洛伊说 你就不用亲自跟她说了
My theory is you want me to tell Chloe so you don’t have to do it yourself.
天哪 你说的这么自然就好象
My God, it seems like you’ve had this whole thing checked out
做这个没什么负担是的 – 我也希望
by some psychiatrist. – I wish.
我也希望有人来帮我们说 这所有事都是见不得人的
I wish had someone to confide in, but it’s all so damn secretive.
克里斯 如果我不做点什么
Look, Ohris, if I don’t do something about this,
我们一定会分开的 我都有你孩子了
we’re gonna grow apart. I’m having your child!
我明天就跟她说 诺拉 不然你还想我怎么样
I’m telling her tomorrow, Nola. What more do you want me to do?
现在就告诉她 今晚就告诉她
What more? tell her now! tell her tonight!
睡觉前跟她说我做不到 那不是好时机
I can’t, not before she goes to sleep. It wouldn’t be the right time.
诺拉 我明天说
Nola, tomorrow is fine.
你明天什么时候回来 – 我都是6点半下班的啦
What time will you get back from work? – Same time I always get off, 6:30.
那你6点三刻会在家吗
So you’ll be home by a quarter to seven?
当然 克里斯 老是讨论这个 我恨死自己了
Yeah. Ohris, you make me say these things. I hate myself for them.
我只想我们在一起 – 我们会在一起的
I just want us to be together. – We will be.
看芭蕾剧时 你太安静了
You were very nervy all through the ballet.
你不喜欢这部剧吗
Did you hate it?
不是 我只是有点不舒服 – 是吗
No, I’m just out of sorts. – Yeah.
我还以为你昏过去了
I thought you were gonna pass out.
低血糖 一会就没事了
Low blood sugar. I’ll be better soon.
今晚我还是不能和你做
I still can’t do it with you tonight.
我那个还没完
I’m not over my little dose of whatever.
清洁工有没有把我的网球衫 放在你的工具包里
Did the cleaner put one of my tennis shirts in with your gear?
没有 你在做什么
No. What are you doing?
是吗 我看看
Really? Just let me have a quick look.
我哪里都找不到 – 别 让我来 让我来
I can’t find it anywhere. – No. Look, I’ll check, I’ll check.
我都整理好了的 – 我也不会弄乱的
I’ve got everything arranged in there. – Ok. I wasn’t gonna disturb anything.
我不知道还可能在哪里
‘Oause I don’t know where else it can be.
她老是把我的东西和你的搞混
She’s always bloody mixing my stuff in with yours.
是这件吗
ls this it?
看 我就知道 她总是那么粗心
See, I knew it! She always bloody does that.
我得去和她说说
I’ve got to have words with her about it.
真是的
It’s really…
你把什么放进口袋了
What did you just put in your pocket?
哦 药盒而已 – 什么药盒
Oh, it’s just my pill box. – What do you mean a pill box?
药盒而已 你知道药盒是怎么样的
A pill box. You know what a pill box looks like.
让我看看 你在吃什么药
Let me have a look at it. What pills are you taking?
不行 只是药盒而已 我需要它们
No, they’re just my pills. I need them.
不 缓解压力的 因为你给我太多压力了
No, no, no, it’s for stress, ’cause you stress me so much.
知道吗 – 什么
Guess what? – What?
我买♥♥了明晚的戏票
I got tickets for the theater for tomorrow night.
不可能 一点都不像你
You haven’t. that’s not like you.
什么剧 – 《白宫女人》
What for? – the Woman in White.
我听说很不错 – 我还以为你讨厌音乐剧
I heard it’s great. – I thought you hated musicals.
不 不是那样的
No, that’s not so.
你喜欢这个音乐剧就行了 – 太棒了
And anyway, you love his music. – Well, that’s great.
我在剧院门口和你碰面吧
I’ll have to meet you outside the theater,
我从画廊直接过去就行了
’cause I’ll be coming straight from the gallery.
为什么不把司机带上
Why don’t you take the chauffeur?
我叫计程车就行了 运气好的话我还可以玩一个小时网球
I’ll grab a taxi, and with any luck I can get an hour of tennis in.
你真是太体贴了
You’re so sweet.
你不知道我多想你对我这样好
You knew how much I wanted to see that.
好了 去睡觉吧 你也累了 亲爱的
All right, come to bed, because you’re tired, my darling.
好的 马上
Ok, I will.
喂 – 喂 诺拉
Hello? – Hello, Nola?
下班后就回家吧
When you get off work today, come right home.
我有一些好消息
I have some good news.
一切都处理好了 但电♥话♥上说不清楚
Everything’s taken care of, but I’m reluctant to talk on the phone.
你下班后马上回来见我
You’ve got to meet me right after work.
我们得..计划计划
We have… plans to make.
好吧 我去把会见经纪人的事取消掉
Ok. I’ll cancel my agent appointment.
很好 太好了
It’s good. this is good.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!