没有啊 怎么会
You’re not. How?
是不是因为我没有怀孕
ls it because I’m not getting pregnant?
我只是
I just…
觉得对不起你
…feel so guiIty.
很对不起你
So terribly guiIty.
听着 克里斯
Listen, Ohris.
我们都去看过医生了 我们的身体没什么问题
We’ve both been to the doctor. We’re both perfectly heaIthy.
我相信你完全有能力让我怀孕
I can conceive and you’re perfectly capable of making a woman pregnant.
我从来都没有因为这事生过你的气
ls it me? Have I been horribly pushy and obnoxious on the subject?
我只是想要个孩子 想要个我们的孩子
Look, I… I just want a baby. I want to have our baby.
我们只是运气不好
We haven’t been lucky yet, that’s all.
克洛伊
Oh, Chloe.
我们不要再讨论这个了
Let’s get off the subject.
谈到生孩子 应该会让我们很高兴和兴奋才对
Having a child should be something that makes us both happy and excited,
而不是像现在这样那么紧张和焦虑
not a cause of all this tension and anxiety and…
我很想找个人吐吐苦水
I had to talk to somebody.
我很矛盾
I’m really suffering.
无论你和我说了什么 都不会有第三个人知道
Whatever you tell me goes no further.
我想为了一个女人离开我的妻子
I’m contemplating leaving my wife for another woman.
但每次话到嘴边
But when the time came to tell her…
却又说不出口
…l couldn’t do it.
这个不是世界上最容易做的事 不是吗
Yeah, well, it’s not the easiest thing in the world to do, is it?
这很疯狂
It’s crazy.
和那个女人没什么前途
I can see no real future with this other woman.
而且我和我老婆生活的很舒适
And I have a very comfortable life with my wife.
是啊 但如果你不爱她 – 我没有说我不爱她
Yeah, but if you don’t love her… – I’m not saying I don’t love her.
只是感觉不一样
Just not in the way I feel about this other woman.
明白了
Right.
归纳起来就好象是性和爱的区别
Maybe it’s finally the difference between love and lust.
但如果我离开克洛伊 我还能做些什么
But what the hell am I going to do if I leave Chloe?
我还没有傻到不清楚 自己现在过的是什么生活
I don’t fool myself that I haven’t gotten used to a certain kind of living.
难道应该放弃这一切 为了什么
Am I supposed to give it all up? For what?
为一个你爱的女人
ls it for a woman you love?
怎么生活 在哪里生活
to live how? Where?
做什么工作 – 这个嘛 看上去
to work as what? – Well, it seems to me that you…
你已经很擅长做生意了
You’re pretty good at what you’re doing.
你可以重新找一个 和现在差不多的工作
there must be anotherjob in another firm that you can just, you know…
怎么可能 我现在是我老板的女婿
Let’s face it, I’m the boss’s son- in- law.
而且他那么疼我
And he loves me.
看上去这个女人并不足以
Doesn’t seem to me like you want this other woman enough
让你放弃 你好不容易得来的这一切
to give up everything you’ve achieved for it.
我们要去度三礼拜假
We’re going away for three weeks.
回来后我会和她坦白的 – 等你回来
When I get back I’ll tell her. – When you get back?
那我怎么办 别敷衍我了
What am I supposed to do? Stop playing games with me!
我没有敷衍你 – 为什么你不现在就告诉她
I’m not playing games with you. – Why don’t you just tell her now then?
你不是说和她一起生活很虚伪吗
I’d think you’d want to stop living such a sham.
这很难开口 – 为什么
Look, it’s not easy. – Why not?
你已经厌烦了她 而且你每次都说
lf you’re so bored at home with her and you’re so crazy about me,
你爱的是我
which is all you ever tell me…
我不想把大家的假期都搞砸好不好
I don’t wanna mess this holiday up for everybody, Ok?
这是很大的打击
It’s a big blow.
对每一个人都会有巨大的影响
And it’s gonna make a huge impact on everyone.
你怎么可以和一个
How can you go on vacation with a woman that you know you’re gonna leave
假期一完你就和她离婚的女人去度假 – 小声一点
the minute you get back? – keep your voice down.
你想知道我什么感受吗 我嫉妒 好吗
You wanna know how I feel? I’m jealous, Ok?
我不喜欢你和她做♥爱♥
I don’t like the idea of you making love with her.
我不喜欢你和她旅行浪漫的样子
I don’t like the idea of you going off island- hopping with her. It’s romantic!
嘿 小声点
Hey, keep your voice down.
你知道我和她做♥爱♥
You know I make love to her.
只不过是例行公事
And you know it’s just routine.
难道你就不能等几星期吗
For God’s sakes, can’t you wait a few weeks?
好吧
Yeah.
我只是要你和她说清楚
I just wanna know that something’s gonna happen, you know?
我会的
It will.
我会的 – 好
It will. – Ok.
假期取消了
the holiday’s off.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What happened?
刘易斯要做手术
Maurice Lewis has to go in for an operation.
他怎么了
Why?
背上有一些碎片什么的 他没法走路
Disc in his back or something. He can’t walk.
总而言之 要一段时间才能康复
Anyway, he needs recovery time
大家认为可以把假期推迟到夏季以后
and everyone thought we should just move it till after the summer.
我得把行李收拾一下
Let me just pack up my stuff.
我们可以步行去歌♥剧院 很近的
We should probably walk to the opera, it’s so close.
好
Yeah.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
机会来了 克里斯
An opportunity has arisen, Ohris,
而且我认为对你有好处
which I think may be a lucrative one for you.
是吗
Really?
我们正在和一家日本公♥司♥协商
We’re structuring something with a Japanese company.
这是一个独♥立♥项目 可以赚很多钱
It’s an independent operation. there’s a great deal of money to be made.
我的看法是最先出资的人 将会获得暴利
And my thought was, anyone in on the ground floor stands to profit hugely,
如果预测正确的话
assuming our predictions are correct.
听起来不错 – 是的
Sounds exciting. – It is.
埃莉诺 我把这个好消息和克里斯说了
Eleanor. I’ve just told Ohris the good news.
但现在让我最开心的事 和钱不关
But what would make me the happiest has nothing to do with money.
我更喜欢让自己看上去 像一个年轻的奶奶
I’d like you to make me a young grandmother.
你已经是一个年轻的奶奶了
You already are a young grandmother.
没错 汤姆和希瑟有打算再给我生一个孙子
Yes. tom and Heather are trying for their second,
但我更想你成为妈妈
but I’d like you to be a mother.
好了 别那样看我
Oh, all right. Don’t look at me like that.
不说就是了 你生日想要写什么
I’ll be quiet. What would you like for your birthday?
我不知道 – 你生日
I don’t know. – Your birthday?
很好嘛 你居然忘了
Great. You forgot.
其实没有 我已经买♥♥好礼物了
I didn’t actually. I bought you something already.
看来我的暗示起作用了
So my hints worked.
妈咪 – 知道了 知道了
Mummy… – I knew. I knew.
我们很努力了 我们不想 – 好吧
We are trying. We don’t want to… – All right.
喂 – 克里斯
Hello? – Ohris?
失陪一下 – 你随意
Excuse me. – By all means.
我很生气 – 是的 亲爱的
I weigh as much as I did. – Yes, darling.
别急好吗 – 我嘴巴太大了
Look, please relax, Ok? – I spoke out of turn.
嘿 嘿 – 对不起 对不起
Hey. Hey. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
你们俩在唠叨什么呢 – 没什么
What are you two bickering about? – Nothing.
我告诉过你不要给我打电♥话♥ 我会打给你的
I told you not to call me, I’d call you.
我一直在等你打来
Well, I… I… I was waiting for you to call.
我都等了一个礼拜了
I’ve been waiting a week.
这里到处都是人 我不方便说话
Well, there’s always people around and I can’t talk.
你什么时候回家
When are you coming home?
两礼拜后
ln about two weeks.
两礼拜 你说整个旅行才三个礼拜
About two weeks? You said the whole trip was three weeks!
对啊 就三个礼拜啊
Yeah, right. three weeks.
克里斯 爸爸和妈妈要走了
Ohris, Mummy and Papa are leaving.
马上 马上
Ok. Ok…
谁在说话 你到底在哪啊
Who is that? What country are you in?
你手♥机♥应该打不通的
Your mobile’s been impossible.
跟你说了我在希腊
I told you. I’m in Greece.
周围都是人 我不方便说话
And there’s always people around, so I can’t talk.
我和快就回家了 回去再打给你
I said I’d be home soon, and I will call you.
我只是有点寂寞 我等不及了
I’m just lonely. I’m anxious.
你能不能
Oan you just…?
一回到家就和克洛伊摊牌
Please tell Chloe as soon as you get home.
我只是想早点把这种情况解决
I just want this situation to be resolved.
你想我吗
Do you miss me?
好了 再见 再见
Ok. Bye, bye.
没什么事吧 – 没有 都很好
Is everything Ok? – Yeah, everything’s fine.
你们要走了吗 – 是的
Are you leaving already? – Yeah.
克里斯 我是诺拉 你在哪里
Ohris, it’s Nola. Where have I reached you?
撒丁岛
Sardinia.