我要回加拉巴哥岛
I think I shall return to the Galapagos.
补充粮水 让医生找他的鸟
Take on food and water and give the doctor a few days to find his bird.
好的
Very good, sir.
你要带地狱号♥到瓦尔帕莱索港
You, however, shall take the Acheron south to Valparaiso.
卸下人犯后到朴茨茅斯会合
Parole the prisoners there, refit as necessary, and we shall rendezvous in Portsmouth.
霍格将会是很好的领航员
I believe Mr Hogg would be a good choice for sailing master.
我让你自己决定 普灵船长
However, that will be your decision, Captain Pullings.
这是你的指令
Your orders.
-谢谢你 -祝你一帆风顺
-Thank you, sir. -Godspeed, Tom.
你也一样
And to you, sir.
-莫维? -我的荣幸
-Mr Mowett? -With pleasure, sir.
-祝好运 -朴茨茅斯见
-Good luck. -See you in Portsmouth.
为普灵船长欢呼
Now, lads, huzzah for Captain Pullings.
-祝你好运 -祝好运 船长
-Good luck, sir. -Good luck, Captain.
他们又来了
Here we go again.
基里克 好了吗
Killick. Killick there.
好了我就会叫你
Which it will be ready when it’s ready.
等他们靠岸我才放心
I’ll rest easier when I know they’ve reached shore.
这么多伤患 只有可怜的希根照顾
So many wounded, and only that poor unfortunate Higgins to tend to them.
不过总比没医生来得好
Still, he’s better than no doctor at all.
-我见过地狱号♥的医生 -他几个月前就发烧死了
-I met their doctor. I spoke to him. -No, he died of fever months ago.
狄医生吗?
De Vigny?
-我要见莫维 -莫维请到船长室
-Pass the word for Mr Mowett. -Mr Mowett to the great cabin.
这是他们的 “医生” 给我的
Their “doctor” gave me this sword.
改变航向 东南偏东
Mr Mowett, change of course. Southeast by east.
我们拦截地狱号♥ 并把它护送到瓦尔帕莱索
We’ll intercept the Acheron and escort them into Valparaiso.
遵命 东南偏东
Aye, sir. Sou’east by east.
威廉
-And William. -Sir?
-击鼓备战 -好的
-Beat to quarters. -Very good, sir.
你必须完成任务对吧
Subject to the requirements of the service.
史蒂芬 那只鸟不会飞吧?
Well, Stephen, the bird’s flightless?
没错
Yes.
它哪儿也不会去的
It’s not going anywhere.