Just stay close to the whole man.
只要跟这个人靠近些
Oh, Hawkeye!
哦 鹰眼
And look at him.
看着他
Hawkeye!
鹰眼
This is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
You forgot your hat!
你忘了你的帽子
You wouldn’t want to leave without a souvenir.
你不会没有纪念品就离开吧
Have a good trip.
旅途顺利
Lieutenant Schneider, you forgot to pick up your traveling orders.
施耐德中尉 你忘了拿你的通行证件
Wait a second! You’re supposed to pick…
等一下 你应该拿上…
These are your traveling orders.
这是你的通行证件
Morning, Painless. Hi, Hawkeye.
早上好 无痛哥 你好 鹰眼
How’s she going?
她怎么样?
Slept like a doll last night.
昨晚睡得像个洋娃娃
Well, can’t waste time. Big day.
哦 不能浪费时间了 大日子
Got two jaws to rebuild.
有两个下颚要重整
Come on, Seidman.
来吧 赛德曼
Have a good day.
祝你一天顺利
Attention. Attention.
注意了 注意了
Religious services for Yom Kippur will be held this…
犹太赎罪日的宗教仪式将在…
Will not, will not be held this Friday due to mitigating circumstances.
…将不会 不会在本周五举♥行♥ 因为要缓解形势
For those who wish to observe said holiday,
对于希望遵守上述假日的人
Sunday has been reserved. That is all.
可留待星期日 完毕
Trapper, this one’s for you, babe. Knife.
捕手 这是给你的 宝贝 刀
Okay.
好的
That man is a prisoner of war, Doctor.
那人是战俘 医生
So are you, sweetheart, but you don’t know it.
你也是 甜心 但你不知道而已
It’s in pretty deep.
相当深入啊
I think that was my finger.
我认为那是我的手指
Now, I need your help, Hawkeye. It’s hit more than a lung.
我需要你帮忙 鹰眼 它不止伤到肺部
What do you think? Knocko, gauze. I don’t know.
你看如何? 纳可 纱布 我不知道
Hey, Radar. Yes, sir.
喂 雷达 在 长官
Radar, has that A negative come in from Seoul yet? I need some in right away.
雷达 -A型血从首尔运来没?我马上就要一些
We keep ordering it, but it never arrives.
我们一直在订 但从未送来过
How’d the kid take the induction, Ugly?
那孩子麻醉怎么样 老丑?
Good. He’s ready.
很好 他可以了
Pickups and irrigation, please.
夹子还有冲洗 请
We good? Yeah.
好了吗? 是的
All right, give me some gel foam.
好了 给我塑胶泡沫
Not now, honey. Go back to sleep.
现在不行 亲 回去睡吧
Scissors.
剪刀
Sponge. More sponges.
海绵 多些海绵
Let’s have the suction up here. Thank you. Rib spreader.
我们从这里抽吸 谢谢 肋骨扩张器
Clamp. Let’s give him a sexy scar, huh? Fantastic.
夹子 给他一个性感的疤痕?妙极了
There’s a lot of blood.
好多血
Sponge. Go ahead.
海绵 继续
Scissors. Watch it. Give me something to stuff it in with.
剪刀 小心 给我点东西塞住它
Clamp. Pickups to me, please.
夹钳 请给我镊子
How’s he tolerating this, Ugly John?
他忍♥受得怎么样 丑约翰?
Good. He’s young. Things get slippery in there, man.
挺好 他年轻 这里很滑 哥们
You’re a backhanded guy.
你是用反手的人
Let me have the forceps and a sponge stick.
给我手术钳和一支海绵棒
Hot Lips, you may be a pain in the ass, but you’re a damn good nurse.
火热之唇 你也许很讨人厌 但你是绝佳的护士
Thanks, Trapper.
谢谢 捕手
Put in the blood there, will you, John?
给那边输血好吗 约翰?
There’s a clot on the cava, just above the atrium, though.
腔静脉上有血块 不过就在心房♥上方
Must be the point of entry.
一定是切入点了
Clamp.
夹子
I feel a fragment right underneath the clot.
我在血块正下方摸到一块碎片
You control the cava. Okay.
你控制住腔静脉 好
We got to stop that spurting. Clamp.
我们必须止住喷血 夹钳
Do what? Stop the spurting.
做什么? 止住喷血
That’s a very good technical term.
这个术语用得非常好
Oh, Christ. It’s not in the cava.
哦 天 不在腔静脉里
It’s in the pulmonary artery in the left side.
它在左侧的肺动脉里面
Okay, let me close him up, sit on it for a couple of days till we get the blood.
好吧 我们给他缝合 拖上几天等到我们有血浆
We can’t sit on it for a couple of days. What if we get jammed up?
我们不能拖延几天 万一给堵塞了呢?
We don’t have the blood!
我们没有血浆
We got to turn him over. If you cut again, you’ll lose him.
我们必须把他翻过来 如果你再开刀 可能会失去他
Look, Hawkeye
你看 鹰眼
the artery can erode. I would…
动脉可以冲刷 是我的话就…
Now’s the time to take our shot. We got to shoot crap.
现在这时候得试一试 我们得碰运气
A negative. It’s been cross-matched.
是-A型 已经交叉比对过了
You said you didn’t have any blood, Radar.
你说你没有血了啊 雷达
I found a donor.
我找到一个献血的
You know, up close, all crumpled up like that, they don’t look like much, you know. She’s shiny black hair.
你知道 靠近看全都皱成一团 他们看起来不大像 她的黑发闪亮
Hey, was he loaded or empty when he crashed?
喂 他坠机的时候是载人还是空的?
No, he was loaded, but it didn’t matter much.
不 是载人的 但也没太大关系了
You see, the two guys he was carrying were dead already.
你看 他运送的两个已经死了
What about the pilot? What happened to him?
那飞行员怎么样?他情况如何?
Pilot’s fine. Took off a kneecap,
飞行员挺好的 掉了一块膝盖骨
and he lost the function in his right hand, but he’s great.
还有右手丧失功能 但他很好
I didn’t hear. What color was her hair?
我没听见 她头发是什么颜色?
Black, shiny. Shiny, black hair.
黑色 闪亮的 闪亮的黑发
Black? You like black?
黑色?你喜欢黑色的?
I’m kind of partial to blonde myself.
我本人好像偏好金发
I knew it. I knew you had an attraction for Hot Lips Houlihan.
我早知道 我早知道你被火热之唇胡拉罕吸引了
Hear! Hear! Go to hell, Captain Pierce.
听听 见鬼去吧 皮尔斯上尉
You know I damn near puke every time I look at her.
你知道每次我看见她就快呕吐了
Besides, I’ll bet she’s not a real blonde.
另外 我打赌她不是真的金发
How dare you say that about an officer of the United States Army, sir?
你怎么敢这样说一位美国陆军军官 先生?
I’ll not only say it
我不仅仅要说
but I’ll back it with 20 bucks. How’s that?
我还下注20美元 怎么样?
You have yourself a bet, sir. You’re my witness.
跟你赌了 先生 你是我的证人
I’ll be a witness, but who’s going to be the poor schmuck who finds out?
我来当证人 但谁来当去查证的傻瓜?
Well, I could, if no one else wants, I…
哦 我可以 如果没别的人想去 我…
No, no. We got to all see it together somehow.
不不 我们…我们不管怎样得一起去看
You know, it’s five minutes after the time the nurses usually take their shower.
你知道 护士平时洗澡的时间已经过了五分钟了
Where are they? They will be here.
她们在哪里? 她们会来的
Finest kind, Ho-Jon.
最好的一种 昊俊
What’s happening? Radar.
在弄啥呢? 雷达
You see the papers? What?
你看见那些文件了? 什么?
You don’t know about the papers? What papers?
你不知道文件的事? 什么文件?
The Colonel left some papers.
中校留下了一些文件
Why didn’t you tell me about the papers? I tried to tell you.
你怎么没早告诉我文件的事? 我试过告诉你
Here you go, here you go. They’re coming.
好了 好了 她们来了
Evelyn, could you give me a hand? Sure.
伊芙琳 你能帮我一把吗? 当然
Hey, Frankie, could you take a look at my corns, please?
喂 弗兰琪 请你看一下我的鸡眼好吗?
Knocko, the pictures of my kids have come.
纳克 我孩子们的照片来了
The pictures of my kids have come.
我孩子们的照片来了
Hot Lips, would you like to see the pictures of my kids?
火热之唇 你愿意看看我孩子的照片吗?
I’m not the slightest bit interested.
我半点兴趣都没有
Bravo!
精彩
Bravo! Bravo!
精彩!精彩!
Bravo! Awesome! Bravo!
精彩!漂亮!精彩
Bravo! Awesome! Awesome!
精彩!漂亮!漂亮!
20 bucks, huh?
20块
You win the bet.
你赌赢了
You bastards!
你们这帮杂种
Major, what went on over there… Where’s Colonel Blake?
少校 那边的事情… 布雷克中校在哪里?
Wait a second. You can’t go and see Colonel Blake.
等一下 你不能去见布雷克中校
You shut up, you twerp!
你闭嘴 卑鄙的家伙
This isn’t a hospital! It’s an insane asylum!
这里不是医院!这里是精神病院!
And it’s your fault because you don’t do anything to discourage them!
这是你的错!因为你没有做任何事情阻止他们
What do you want me to do?
你想要我♥干♥什么?
Put them under arrest!
把他们逮捕起来
See what a court-martial thinks of their drunken hooliganism!
看看军事法庭对他们醉酒的流氓行为有何想法
At first they called me Hot Lips
首先是他们叫我火热之唇
and you let them get away with it,
而你让他们逃脱惩罚
and then you let them get away with everything!
然后你让他们逃过所有的惩罚